Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 356 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 5326
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4771

    $$

    Quote Originally Posted by Alwazvice  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...x/313995182133

    Anyone have any experience? She posts in Kalamazoo and GR, and is based on GR. Sounds interesting.
    Really high rates. I haven't seen her / them (I think its a parlor) bit of an attitude too, when I asked for pic (because the ones online are definatly not her) I got the answer "I don't prove myself to you, you prove yourself to me" obviously that didn't fly so I haven't went further.

  2. #4770

    Amazing Massage

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...x/313995182133

    Anyone have any experience? She posts in Kalamazoo and GR, and is based on GR. Sounds interesting.

  3. #4769
    Quote Originally Posted by WraithSlayer03  [View Original Post]
    I've messaged her on FB, Snapchat, and Instagram and she never replies. I don't know how she ever meets with anyone when she doesn't answer. LOL.
    It is definitely a poor business model LOL. JK.

  4. #4768

    I've tried

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    Try her Instagram. JK.
    I've messaged her on FB, Snapchat, and Instagram and she never replies. I don't know how she ever meets with anyone when she doesn't answer. LOL.

  5. #4767
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBastard83  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know how to get in touch with her? I have the same problem as well.
    Try her Instagram. JK.

  6. #4766

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by Depothd  [View Original Post]
    The link is incomplete for some reason. However if the redhead you are referring to goes by Sarah, she is still a good visit. Sweet, makes an effort, and easy to reach. If this is different lady, I don't have any info.
    If it is indeed Sarah, try checking the Lansing forum. She has been around a long time there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...0/880522539983

  7. #4765

    Red head

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    Also, I've been seeing this provider post ads for a while, but I can't recall reading a single review about her. Has anyone seen her and if so, what's your opinion? Worth a shot?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/134711434851

    As always, thanks for the help. --RJ.

    Check Muskegon, but I don't recall many reviews. I saw her once. Everything covered, looks like pictures, has a nice figure with small perky chest. She seemed like a kind sweet lady, didn't appear to have drug issues. If in all honesty I just don't remember much about the date, not a knock on her because I would see her again but it's not a priority.
    The link is incomplete for some reason. However if the redhead you are referring to goes by Sarah, she is still a good visit. Sweet, makes an effort, and easy to reach. If this is different lady, I don't have any info.

  8. #4764

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by DrainedBalls  [View Original Post]
    She is so hard to set something up with too.
    Anyone know how to get in touch with her? I have the same problem as well.

  9. #4763

    Red head

    Also, I've been seeing this provider post ads for a while, but I can't recall reading a single review about her. Has anyone seen her and if so, what's your opinion? Worth a shot?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/134711434851

    As always, thanks for the help. --RJ.

    Check Muskegon, but I don't recall many reviews. I saw her once. Everything covered, looks like pictures, has a nice figure with small perky chest. She seemed like a kind sweet lady, didn't appear to have drug issues. If in all honesty I just don't remember much about the date, not a knock on her because I would see her again but it's not a priority.

  10. #4762
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Her prices have gotten out of hand. She would probably do Greek for a grand.
    She is so hard to set something up with too.

  11. #4761

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by RaulJulia  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys, I'm possibly moving out of state soon and hoping to go out with a bang when it comes to my indulgence in the hobby locally. It's been awhile since I've had Greek and I'm thinking of trying to find a decent Greek provider for my (potentially) last hurrah here in Michigan. I've noticed in some of Christina's more recent ads she lists anal as an option, which I don't remember her doing before. But in the most recent one, it isn't listed. So, does anybody know if she does Greek and if so, has anybody tried it?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...p/993181735345

    Also, I've been seeing this provider post ads for a while, but I can't recall reading a single review about her. Has anyone seen her and if so, what's your opinion? Worth a shot?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/134711434851

    As always, thanks for the help. --RJ.
    Her prices have gotten out of hand. She would probably do Greek for a grand.

  12. #4760

    Greek Options

    Hey Guys, I'm possibly moving out of state soon and hoping to go out with a bang when it comes to my indulgence in the hobby locally. It's been awhile since I've had Greek and I'm thinking of trying to find a decent Greek provider for my (potentially) last hurrah here in Michigan. I've noticed in some of Christina's more recent ads she lists anal as an option, which I don't remember her doing before. But in the most recent one, it isn't listed. So, does anybody know if she does Greek and if so, has anybody tried it?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...p/993181735345

    Also, I've been seeing this provider post ads for a while, but I can't recall reading a single review about her. Has anyone seen her and if so, what's your opinion? Worth a shot?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/134711434851

    As always, thanks for the help. --RJ.

  13. #4759
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    2010 - 2018 hands down in Kalamazoo was an amazing time for the hobby, affordable talent without all the garbage. I've all but completely stopped in Kalamazoo and got very lucky and found a UTR in GR that is more than worth my time and $$.

    The only exception in my opinion is the amazing Madame Nikki in BC and I'm not upset with JoJo (WAP) north of Kalamazoo. I miss the old days. Jk.
    As the old cowboys would say: "We had many a plenty prime filly to ride!

  14. #4758

    Remembering

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumberyard  [View Original Post]
    I honestly have to say after reading all these reviews and seeing all the extremely sub-par 'talent' available in the Kalamazoo area that I'm increasingly grateful that my busiest time in the 'hobby' was the early 2000's /2015 era back in the days of the trifecta, not only were they talented and good looking but they were nice ladies as well.
    2010 - 2018 hands down in Kalamazoo was an amazing time for the hobby, affordable talent without all the garbage. I've all but completely stopped in Kalamazoo and got very lucky and found a UTR in GR that is more than worth my time and $$.

    The only exception in my opinion is the amazing Madame Nikki in BC and I'm not upset with JoJo (WAP) north of Kalamazoo. I miss the old days. Jk.

  15. #4757

    Wap

    Quote Originally Posted by PoppaWoody  [View Original Post]
    Give WAP a shot, she's actually located in Otsego. Her Tryst ad has way more detail than STG and is accurate.
    Although I've not seen her recently I will absolutely second this. Jk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape