Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 7834
-
07-19-25 20:55 #7504Senior Member

Posts: 702Word?
Oh so you actually bagged her? How was it? Maybe I cut her off too quick.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-25 13:04 #7503Senior Member

Posts: 140Sunflower
Saw Sunflower in Southington last week, she's now posting in Waterbury on STG. Old number ends in 7055 (she had it advertised as 7050) and new number ends in 6315. Opted for the qv which she quoted anywhere from 1. 2 to 1. 4, I got it on the low end. She could be Italian, she likes to drink, she has a lot of personal issues, but she's a cool person overall. Her biggest drawback is one word: drama. I believe if you search on the Meriden forum you'll find Star, which is what I believe she used to go by. You'll find similar reviews about drama and waiting. Anyways, she's ridiculously horny, prefers doggie, and can really take a pounding. But once again, the drama is what'll get you. She makes you wait forever, even ghosting you at times. So I made the effort 3 times to see her (like actually drove to her and then got ghosted). Why bother? Because there's nothing else going on out there and she isn't that bad. She comes back super apologetic too and it seems sincere, emphasis on seems. Anyway, I'd recommend her for a once over but she really needs to lose the drama and be more reliable. Good luck out there.
HH.
-
07-18-25 12:26 #7502Senior Member

Posts: 930Could be Harley?
This is along shot but there have been a couple of Harleys around she looks kind of like one of them.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
https://hot.com/us/ny/fairfield/esco...97-2686/m-z]vl harley.
-
07-18-25 10:44 #7501Senior Member

Posts: 1000They're all pros
But she was good in the sack! Memories. Poo.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 00:39 #7500Senior Member

Posts: 356She might be the one who got arrested in watertown.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 13:53 #7499Senior Member

Posts: 136"Princess": TGTBT?
Anyone has any info on "Princess" on Naugatuck / Southington? Reached out a couple of times, no luck. Seems TGTBT.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nauga...-/006188597046
-
07-09-25 13:38 #7498Senior Member

Posts: 702Sugar baby or pro?
Hey guys. Met this one off SDM. Says she's from Waterbury and I get the feeling she might be a pro. Anyone recognize her?
-
07-09-25 09:25 #7497Senior Member

Posts: 930Lizzy Liz
Is she preggo for real? Who's bun is in her oven?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/stoni...e/601465905764 Liz.
-
07-09-25 03:18 #7496Senior Member

Posts: 523I tried to see her a year or 2 ago. She was a nightmare to deal with on the phone and I never got anything set up. Read some bad reviews after. Sound like someone you should avoid.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 12:24 #7495Senior Member

Posts: 251Southington blonde
Anyone have information on this one posting in Southington? 49 year old blonde call only?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/436582293973
-
06-28-25 22:38 #7494Senior Member

Posts: 145I haven't seen her, but sounds like a ripoff / rob situation. I mean the pics aren't even real. If I cared enough to see her, I'd call her out on the stolen pics, the phone number that's been "new" for 2+ years, and see what she says. Her posts have more red flags than a communist parade.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-25 16:15 #7493Senior Member

Posts: 746So what's the deal? Is she(or he) out to rip people off or someone who gets her kicks by sending me on a wild goose chase?
Originally Posted by BoltonChaser
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-25 23:12 #7492Senior Member

Posts: 145RE: Portuguese Princess aka Goddess Alexia x3939
Your spidey senses were right. The rubber pic is stolen from an Atlanta-based financial dominatrix named Carmen Cruz: https://allmylinks.com/rubberfindom.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
The poster of your link has been posting with the text "NEW NUMBER** ☆9825;Portuguese Princess ♡9734;" for at least two years. Not often. Always same VOIP number, ending 3939. She also sometimes posts as "Goddess Alexia" looking for paypigs, here's one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist.../081830730089. Number on those ads is same as your link, but also includes a cashapp $nunugiles4. She only uses those two pics. Attaching pics because she'll almost certainly delete her ads.
-
06-27-25 19:51 #7491Senior Member

Posts: 136Ended up seeing her the other day. BBBJ was good but she was rushing. I remembered your post and was looking for any odd behavior. I took off my shoes and she didn't like where I left them. She grabbed them and put them next to hers. Must be an ocd thing. She stopped mid BJ to get a hair tie. I was on high alert thinking she was up to something. She needed a particular hair tie. As I was about to leave, I reached for the door lock, and she came right away so she could open it herself. Not repeating.
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-25 15:45 #7490Senior Member

Posts: 746Lady M
I saw her last week her new location is s little to far so I haven't seen her in a while. I happened to be coming back from a concert and going to drive right past her dso I tried her number and she was available. She's lost weight and keeps her arms covered. Same great session. Not any better out there in my opinion. There are younger and Better looking (although she isn’t bad on the eyes) perhaps but as far as service and value she can't be beat.











Reply With Quote





