Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 180 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 230 280 680 1180 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 41259
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38574

  2. #38573

    Laura Latina

    I've reviewed Laura before. She, once again, did not disappoint. If you want that hot Latina MILF nextdoor, this is it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/067145055157

  3. #38572
    https://jacksonville.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /9586 c51589277 a5 ba74 fcc16431 bf42 a.

  4. #38571
    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    Last month, I tried to call her multiple times. She texted me once saying she's sorry she missed my call. I called right back. She didn't answer. I texted her and said I called you back. I got no reply. I stopped trying. I got a bad feeling. Because when they are horrible in communicating, I feel like either a candy issue or a man involved. When they want to text only, I even worry more. Good ladies always talk at least once. Some even require a phone call first time, and I love that. Hearing their voice help to identify if they are coherent, any man's noise and most importantly to make sure I am dealing with the woman. But mist of these STG women don't get that. They want to charge high rates and don't want to spend 2 min to talk Most apps now allow calls.
    I liked her too but her communication is so poor. I wish she woukd respond timely, especially to those she has seen multiple times before.

  5. #38570

    Escort Throwback. Daily Trip Down Escort Memory Lane

    Decided to start posting Escort ads from the past to see if any of you remember or visited these girls and perhaps share stories and updates on their recent status.

    Some ads are detailed where as some are (such as this one) mysterious. Regardless, still a fun daily trip I will start doing so keep an eye out for those you have checked off your list!

    https://jacksonville.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /9586 c51589277 a5 ba74 fcc16431 bf42 a.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-07-19 at 10-06-29 949536541946.jpg (JPEG Image 640 × 1246 pixels) — Scaled (57%).jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-07-19 at 10-06-21 949536527064.jpg (JPEG Image 640 × 547 pixels).jpg‎  

  6. #38569

    Regarding lil bit

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    She'll be available today and this weekend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/950048207841
    I haven't met her yet. She seems like fun. Something I realized is that there are two different providers named lil bit. I haven't met either one yet so far. I remember seeing the other lil bit post not too long ago.

    Zz.

  7. #38568
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Didn't include BBBJ, yes msog. I asked her when I showed up how much for msog. She said with hour was msog. She's in town center close the jtb and gate gas station.
    Great I will contact her again thank you so much.

  8. #38567

    She's back

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Definitely ain't no little bit regarding that ass! Me likey.
    She'll be available today and this weekend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/950048207841
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20250621_203150.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250718_215903_Brave.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250718_215911_Brave.jpg‎  

  9. #38566
    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    Did your 300 include BBBJ?

    In the text back then she said BBBJ is 100 more? That's why I said $4. 00 for GFE.

    Also, does hour really include msog?

    Most Hispanic ladies don't really allow msog. That's why most of them do only either qv or hh.

    I like that she's no longer on University.

    I appreciate your help.
    Didn't include BBBJ, yes msog. I asked her when I showed up how much for msog. She said with hour was msog. She's in town center close the jtb and gate gas station.

  10. #38565

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by BudWhite  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this girl is real?

    Pictures look professional.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/641648686658
    She looks TGTBT for STG. I searched her phone on TER and found nothing.

  11. #38564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    New One Jade

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/339883307949

    This one looks familiar. Her name here is Jade. The second pic with dark blue looks very familiar. She reminds of one appeared around Christmas last yr. Then disappeared. She used to also brag in her ads about Greek . Any info?

  12. #38563
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    More info

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last time she was here. Originally was 160 Mario coins, when I got there upgraded to the hour 300 Mario coins. Very GFE.

    , Was like banging my ex or something. After finishing in mish, she cleaned me up and got ready for round 2 . She did a lap dab dance got me full attention, threw her in doggie. As I'm pounding away, had a thumb on her other hole, asked if ok and if Greek on menu. She said yes, 50 more coins and was Greek heaven. I will def see her while she is in town.
    Did your 300 include BBBJ?

    In the text back then she said BBBJ is 100 more? That's why I said $4. 00 for GFE.

    Also, does hour really include msog?

    Most Hispanic ladies don't really allow msog. That's why most of them do only either qv or hh.

    I like that she's no longer on University.

    I appreciate your help.

  13. #38562

    Paige

    Anyone know if this girl is real?

    Pictures look professional.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/641648686658

  14. #38561
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    Is she still available?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    Check your inbox for digits. As far as her coin count, I stay out of that. I will say as with any chick you get what you pay for. My visits are completely un-rushed and no ones ever said she hurried them. She's a Netflix and chill type of girl.
    Hi, is she still available?

  15. #38560
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    No, she's over off gate parkway. Donation was reasonable to me -- 160/300.
    I saw her last time she was here. Originally was 160 Mario coins, when I got there upgraded to the hour 300 Mario coins. Very GFE.

    , Was like banging my ex or something. After finishing in mish, she cleaned me up and got ready for round 2 . She did a lap dab dance got me full attention, threw her in doggie. As I'm pounding away, had a thumb on her other hole, asked if ok and if Greek on menu. She said yes, 50 more coins and was Greek heaven. I will def see her while she is in town.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape