Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 472 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 7070
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6200
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristLenth  [View Original Post]
    How much you pay for?
    Just the standard rates.

  2. #6199
    Quote Originally Posted by Travljohn  [View Original Post]
    Great massage here. Linda is very talented!

    TJ.
    How much you pay for?

  3. #6198

    MJ Massage

    Great massage here. Linda is very talented!

    TJ.

  4. #6197
    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    I've been twice. The only problem is that they close early. No late evening hours. They are located off Hillsboro and Dixie. 300 not really for an hour. When you pop, you're done so pace yourself.
    I'm fairly sure this place is out of business.

  5. #6196

    Cici at Classy in Ft. Lauderdale

    Cici barely gets a "Yes" vote from me. Very giggly and chatty. Her pussy was so loose I needed a couple more dicks than the one I have. Ended with mutual masturbation. Skipped the massage; I just wanted to go. $260.00.

  6. #6195
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any reports on this place please? Supposed to be all Latina. Good reviews on RM.
    I've been twice. The only problem is that they close early. No late evening hours. They are located off Hillsboro and Dixie. 300 not really for an hour. When you pop, you're done so pace yourself.

  7. #6194

    540X sr7

    So anyway a dude told me the other night about a big booty Cuban who was asking 1. 5 + 1. 5 + . 8 coins (380 coins) for a F. S at a Spa next to a Colombian restaurant in front of the Guitar. Late 20's and she looked liked she can suck the shit out of someone. That same dude felt for it but he said it was worthy.

  8. #6193

    4 you

    So last night I was thinking about my history regarding the Knight at Pompano City and here's what it came up so far:

    At Castle 4 you in Pompano Beach, knights came for relief. One night, a curious knight chose Esmeralda, a slim maid from Venezland with small curves and cold hands.

    Her massage felt lifeless—like being touched by the undead. When it ended, she didn't clean him. As he stood to dress, the stench hit him: musty, sour, unwashed.

    He paid 300 coins, plus 80 to enter, and left vowing never again.

  9. #6192

    Bubbles spa

    Any one try out that spot, pretty nice spot FS been there few times girls are always good is in wildes rd in coral springs, low key spot, no rush, crystal my favorite in her mid to late 40's but wow. First time trying out older women body great, face pretty, personality awesome.

  10. #6191

    The Bathmaid of 4 you

    Here's a beautiful bedtime story that came up to my mind yesterday.

    In Pompano Beach stood Castle 4 you, once called Pure. Along Sample Road, travelers paid 80 coins just to enter.

    Inside worked Karen, a maid from the far lands of Columbia, famous for her generous curves—her full, beautiful breasts and a soft, rounded ass that turned every head. For 300 coins, she prepared luxurious baths scented with roses and oils.

    The castle never closed its doors; it was open 24 hours, always ready for those in need of her touch. Many claimed her baths washed away more than dust—they softened even the hardest hearts. And so, night after night, Castle 4 you glowed with lantern light and the quiet songs of Karen, the bathmaid everyone longed to see.

  11. #6190

    Honey

    Does anyone know anything about Honey? She was there about a year ago and vanished. Haven't been able to find her since.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trident206  [View Original Post]
    I was driving from West Palm Beach to Fort Myers and in some minor traffic on the turnpike, I began to daydream about Leslie at Fantasy Rubs in Coral Springs. She greeted me in scrubs but as soon as I have her the initial donation in the room, she got completely naked. Photo is her, if not a little glammed up. Very sexy lady. The massage was actually pretty good. Not very sensual when I was facing down but still felt great. When I flipped, she went right for Mr. Happy who was already standing at attention. She asked if I wanted to play. I said it must be pretty obvious. She asked what I wanted, and I told her I wanted to switch places with her and make her cum. She told me how much and asked me to give it to her before we began. Then she got a condom on me and put me in her mouth. When I was hard as a rock, she got on the table and spread her legs. She had a pretty full Bush, which I'm not used to. The moaning was a little over the top but she felt great. She said it was time for doggie and got up and bent over the table. I was pounding her so good that the table was moving across the floor. She was rubbing her clit and it felt like she actual had an orgasm. That made me lose it in the bag. She complimented my efforts and told me to lie down so she could clean me up, which was a nice touch. Only downside is no shower at this location.

    Then the truck in front of me slammed on his brakes and hit his horn. It pulled me out of my daydream and I continued with my drive.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...y-rubs/2874899

  12. #6189
    Quote Originally Posted by Rando1313  [View Original Post]
    How much on top of the house fee? I like the providers here but found the upcharge for + services is a bit expensive.
    2 coins. It was a bit of an expensive outing. For this level of coinage, I do prefer the more intimate, relaxed setting of actual companions vs MPs.

  13. #6188

    4 you

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any reports on this place please? Supposed to be all Latina. Good reviews on RM.
    Visited twice, first time wasn't great, rushed experience. Second time a bit better but seems mostly one and done and won't get full hour. Heard good things about milu, haven't tried her but saw her once and she looked good. Standard Latina pricing.

  14. #6187

    4 You Spa, Deerfield Beach?

    Does anyone have any reports on this place please? Supposed to be all Latina. Good reviews on RM.

  15. #6186
    Quote Originally Posted by Trident206  [View Original Post]
    I was driving from West Palm Beach to Fort Myers and in some minor traffic on the turnpike, I began to daydream about Leslie at Fantasy Rubs in Coral Springs. She greeted me in scrubs but as soon as I have her the initial donation in the room, she got completely naked. Photo is her, if not a little glammed up. Very sexy lady. The massage was actually pretty good. Not very sensual when I was facing down but still felt great. When I flipped, she went right for Mr. Happy who was already standing at attention. She asked if I wanted to play. I said it must be pretty obvious. She asked what I wanted, and I told her I wanted to switch places with her and make her cum. She told me how much and asked me to give it to her before we began. Then she got a condom on me and put me in her mouth. When I was hard as a rock, she got on the table and spread her legs. She had a pretty full Bush, which I'm not used to. The moaning was a little over the top but she felt great. She said it was time for doggie and got up and bent over the table. I was pounding her so good that the table was moving across the floor. She was rubbing her clit and it felt like she actual had an orgasm. That made me lose it in the bag. She complimented my efforts and told me to lie down so she could clean me up, which was a nice touch. Only downside is no shower at this location.

    Then the truck in front of me slammed on his brakes and hit his horn. It pulled me out of my daydream and I continued with my drive.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...y-rubs/2874899
    How much on top of the house fee? I like the providers here but found the upcharge for + services is a bit expensive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape