Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 182 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 232 282 682 1182 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 41287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38572

    She's back

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Definitely ain't no little bit regarding that ass! Me likey.
    She'll be available today and this weekend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/950048207841
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20250621_203150.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250718_215903_Brave.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250718_215911_Brave.jpg‎  

  2. #38571
    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    Did your 300 include BBBJ?

    In the text back then she said BBBJ is 100 more? That's why I said $4. 00 for GFE.

    Also, does hour really include msog?

    Most Hispanic ladies don't really allow msog. That's why most of them do only either qv or hh.

    I like that she's no longer on University.

    I appreciate your help.
    Didn't include BBBJ, yes msog. I asked her when I showed up how much for msog. She said with hour was msog. She's in town center close the jtb and gate gas station.

  3. #38570

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by BudWhite  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this girl is real?

    Pictures look professional.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/641648686658
    She looks TGTBT for STG. I searched her phone on TER and found nothing.

  4. #38569
    Senior Member


    Posts: 396

    New One Jade

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/339883307949

    This one looks familiar. Her name here is Jade. The second pic with dark blue looks very familiar. She reminds of one appeared around Christmas last yr. Then disappeared. She used to also brag in her ads about Greek . Any info?

  5. #38568
    Senior Member


    Posts: 396

    More info

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last time she was here. Originally was 160 Mario coins, when I got there upgraded to the hour 300 Mario coins. Very GFE.

    , Was like banging my ex or something. After finishing in mish, she cleaned me up and got ready for round 2 . She did a lap dab dance got me full attention, threw her in doggie. As I'm pounding away, had a thumb on her other hole, asked if ok and if Greek on menu. She said yes, 50 more coins and was Greek heaven. I will def see her while she is in town.
    Did your 300 include BBBJ?

    In the text back then she said BBBJ is 100 more? That's why I said $4. 00 for GFE.

    Also, does hour really include msog?

    Most Hispanic ladies don't really allow msog. That's why most of them do only either qv or hh.

    I like that she's no longer on University.

    I appreciate your help.

  6. #38567

    Paige

    Anyone know if this girl is real?

    Pictures look professional.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/641648686658

  7. #38566
    Senior Member


    Posts: 396

    Is she still available?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    Check your inbox for digits. As far as her coin count, I stay out of that. I will say as with any chick you get what you pay for. My visits are completely un-rushed and no ones ever said she hurried them. She's a Netflix and chill type of girl.
    Hi, is she still available?

  8. #38565
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    No, she's over off gate parkway. Donation was reasonable to me -- 160/300.
    I saw her last time she was here. Originally was 160 Mario coins, when I got there upgraded to the hour 300 Mario coins. Very GFE.

    , Was like banging my ex or something. After finishing in mish, she cleaned me up and got ready for round 2 . She did a lap dab dance got me full attention, threw her in doggie. As I'm pounding away, had a thumb on her other hole, asked if ok and if Greek on menu. She said yes, 50 more coins and was Greek heaven. I will def see her while she is in town.

  9. #38564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 396

    Ania Is Back

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/738908007995

    She is back, but she is further south.

    I started seeing her when she was advertising as European. She also advertised in the massage section. She was in PV first. She was very reliable and friendly and good looking in the beginning. Then, all the sudden she started to decline. A couple of times she scheduled and when I get there she said she was on her way from OP. Even though she said she's ready. Any way, she disappeared for a couple of months. She came back and she was staying at the place on Belfort. She was even worse. I got there and then she said she's not feeling good so I left. I stopped contacting her after that, and disappeared again.

    Now, she's back. I am not sure if she's better or worse this time. It's sad because I liked her.

    I was seeing her at least twice a week. I even got a discounted rate for that. At the time she was better quality that most of the ladies when she started. But then after a couple of months she lost her quality and became worse than the rest.

    I wonder how she is now.

  10. #38563
    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    Is she still on University? Last time she wanted $4. 00 for GFE. I was like sorry. First no English. I don't want to use a translator for every move. Second, she's at a minus -5 stars hotel. LOL Third, one time I went to see another provider at that hotel and there were cops standing front of the rooms. Not sure if she is really worth that donation. She might be better than others, but if she's still at that location, she's not worth it. To get a $4. 00 in jax she has to be really gorgeous, accommodating and provide excellent service in a nice hotel. The location plays a big roll. We want to make sure we are safe, our cars are safe and we will have no trouble.
    No, she's over off gate parkway. Donation was reasonable to me -- 160/300.

  11. #38562
    Senior Member


    Posts: 396

    Is She's Still on University?

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi;7345197[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/jacksonville/190243940[/URL]

    As her ad says, she's back. She's fantastic and you want to go see her.
    Is she still on University? Last time she wanted $4. 00 for GFE. I was like sorry. First no English. I don't want to use a translator for every move. Second, she's at a minus -5 stars hotel. LOL Third, one time I went to see another provider at that hotel and there were cops standing front of the rooms. Not sure if she is really worth that donation. She might be better than others, but if she's still at that location, she's not worth it. To get a $4. 00 in jax she has to be really gorgeous, accommodating and provide excellent service in a nice hotel. The location plays a big roll. We want to make sure we are safe, our cars are safe and we will have no trouble.

  12. #38561
    Senior Member


    Posts: 396

    Her Communication

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffryBrach  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/967544201929

    Don't let this one slip under the radar when it comes to that head game. She's very much as cute as a button. Seems very nice with a god attitude and a good head on her shoulders. I don't foresee her hanging with DB's low end places etc. Met at a decent location. Very poised and classy as far as these ladies go. Much more baby damage upfront than I like but she tried to keep it covered.

    BUT THAT HEAD THO.

    WOW, it was the best I had in a while. I think I want to ask for a 3- minute session of just that next time. All other services were good too. BUT that HEAD DO.
    Last month, I tried to call her multiple times. She texted me once saying she's sorry she missed my call. I called right back. She didn't answer. I texted her and said I called you back. I got no reply. I stopped trying. I got a bad feeling. Because when they are horrible in communicating, I feel like either a candy issue or a man involved. When they want to text only, I even worry more. Good ladies always talk at least once. Some even require a phone call first time, and I love that. Hearing their voice help to identify if they are coherent, any man's noise and most importantly to make sure I am dealing with the woman. But mist of these STG women don't get that. They want to charge high rates and don't want to spend 2 min to talk Most apps now allow calls.

  13. #38560

    Smell

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffryBrach  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/967544201929

    Don't let this one slip under the radar when it comes to that head game. She's very much as cute as a button. Seems very nice with a god attitude and a good head on her shoulders. I don't foresee her hanging with DB's low end places etc. Met at a decent location. Very poised and classy as far as these ladies go. Much more baby damage upfront than I like but she tried to keep it covered.

    BUT THAT HEAD THO.

    WOW, it was the best I had in a while. I think I want to ask for a 3- minute session of just that next time. All other services were good too. BUT that HEAD DO.
    Any smell? I've some good reviews on her, but the majority all say that the kitty smells like something died in it. Also, she has down Greek, is that an option?

  14. #38559

    Natalie Latina

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/190243940

    As her ad says, she's back. She's fantastic and you want to go see her.

  15. #38558
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/967544201929

    Don't let this one slip under the radar when it comes to that head game. She's very much as cute as a button. Seems very nice with a god attitude and a good head on her shoulders. I don't foresee her hanging with DB's low end places etc. Met at a decent location. Very poised and classy as far as these ladies go. Much more baby damage upfront than I like but she tried to keep it covered.

    BUT THAT HEAD THO.

    WOW, it was the best I had in a while. I think I want to ask for a 3- minute session of just that next time. All other services were good too. BUT that HEAD DO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape