Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 928 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 548 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 13906
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13201

    Gateway Meh experience

    Went to gateway and was very even meh about the whole experience. I can see why they said it's a hit or miss depending on who you get, but I think my issue is more of the market overall.

    I drew Wendy. The massage was about a 5/10. She did ok on the neck, head, faced and upper back. Lower back & legs she did absolutely terrible. The butt was meh / and she kinda gave some light teases that were ok. I just felt like the way she did my side / legs was an absolute waste of time.

    Then comes the flip. She asks if I want the jack I'm like yes. She starts a standard jack while I'm rubbing her. I motion if more is on the menu like a BJ and she says no. Ok. Then I ask her to give me a footjob and she kinda asks "how much I give", but she says it in a way as if I'm asking for too much. I told her I laid down 80 lady. She said you laid down 80? Yes. So we literally both get up and recount the money and a bill was stuck together. She said "oh LOL ok ok". She climbs on the table & gives the footjob and handy and I pop.

    She ends it off with a decent face / head massage, ok-meh hand massage, and terrible foot massage. She was telling me, in terrible English, how some dude popped / tried to pop 3 times with her earlier. Well I think that's what she said idk, her English was not good at all. I wonder what he paid for that.

    But I think I'm getting frustrated. Technically 60 was enough for a standard jack, but apparently anything beyond that, that isn't a BJ is still 80 and it's absolutely crap. It's annoying how these women are expecting 80 for a basic ass service. Like seriously I hope I can draw someone else and get better here, cause that was not worth 160 bones at all. I get inflation has done a number on everyone and these ladies, but at this rate I'm going to either go to Fayetteville or Pattaya Thailand just to get a better bang for your buck.

    Overall this experience was a mediocre 5/10 and I will only return if there is better talent. Breaking an AMP dry spell for this was not too eventful.

    Stay safe, and stay smart.

  2. #13200

    SMFD AMP shut down

    https://jocoreport.com/smithfield-po...assage-parlor/ Well, that didn't take long barely 3 weeks!. Not sure setting up right next to a busy hospital and area was the best business plan. Someone or something sure sent up red flags for LE fast.

  3. #13199

    Healthy caution

    Quote Originally Posted by CrylFern  [View Original Post]
    It said that they had moved. I assumed "they" meant the E Chatham operation. New address on Middleton in Cary.
    The location I received was not on Middleton or Glengarry. I'm a little cautious about this as such.

    I'm not denying you had a good time. I'm just thinking someone might be giving different locations out.

  4. #13198

    Wawa

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    Went to the new place, decent-looking Chinese lady 40's, I didn't even ask for the massage just gave her the donation for the time and off to the races, no massage table and no signs of massage inclination. Very nice attitude and accommodating with even allow me some kinky ways I have. Enjoy before it goes away unfortunately there is a well known organization next to it so the traffic may be in our advantage. Be safe out there.
    Where's this located?

  5. #13197

    Wawa

    Went to the new place, decent-looking Chinese lady 40's, I didn't even ask for the massage just gave her the donation for the time and off to the races, no massage table and no signs of massage inclination. Very nice attitude and accommodating with even allow me some kinky ways I have. Enjoy before it goes away unfortunately there is a well known organization next to it so the traffic may be in our advantage. Be safe out there.

  6. #13196

    I got a text as well

    Quote Originally Posted by RaleighConnect  [View Original Post]
    Guess this place is all gone. Shame!
    It said that they had moved. I assumed "they" meant the E Chatham operation. New address on Middleton in Cary. Went by, Asian woman, 40's, sun dress, no panties. No real pretense of a massage. Asked for 2 bills from the get-go. Condom came out of what could have once been a peanut butter jar, unwrapped. Same 8666 number.

  7. #13195

    Executive

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim919  [View Original Post]
    I went to this mp advertised on skip the games on Executive circle in Cary. I figured if it was advertised on that site one might at least get a helping hand but all I got was a massage and she was very careful to keep me covered. There was a single fake rose on the tables. I'm not sure if I'm missing a code or it's just false advertising. Any assistance would be great, thanks.
    A little search in the forum and it would have showed you this place is all legit.

    Side note the do give an awesome hot stone massage, almost fell asleep on the car ride home after. I have been a few times myself just for that reason.

    Previously it was reported they did offer alternative endings but I never got a chance to partake.

  8. #13194

    Maybe moved

    Quote Originally Posted by RaleighConnect  [View Original Post]
    Guess this place is all gone. Shame!
    I got a text from them with a new address. From the 8666 number. Said they were on Glengarry Dr now. Haven't been. Don't know how accurate.

  9. #13193
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim919  [View Original Post]
    I went to this mp advertised on skip the games on Executive circle in Cary. I figured if it was advertised on that site one might at least get a helping hand but all I got was a massage and she was very careful to keep me covered. There was a single fake rose on the tables. I'm not sure if I'm missing a code or it's just false advertising. Any assistance would be great, thanks.
    This is an unfortunate but growing trend. Establishments are advertising on STG, with pictures of Asian spinners, "We make you happy" phrases and the like and, when you pay up, it's a legit massage that's on offer.

    Scam? I think so, but no business is going to last long if they blatantly offer HJs (or more). So this tactic will continue to deceive us until we RTFF.

  10. #13192

    Any help at all would be much appreciated

    I went to this mp advertised on skip the games on Executive circle in Cary. I figured if it was advertised on that site one might at least get a helping hand but all I got was a massage and she was very careful to keep me covered. There was a single fake rose on the tables. I'm not sure if I'm missing a code or it's just false advertising. Any assistance would be great, thanks.

  11. #13191

    Chatham Street

    Quote Originally Posted by RaleighConnect  [View Original Post]
    Guess this place is all gone. Shame!
    I asked a few threads ago about the house but no ones replied. It's open, just curious before I indulge.

  12. #13190

    Chatham street gone

    Guess this place is all gone. Shame!

  13. #13189

    Lee's is open again

    Quote Originally Posted by MDBellamy  [View Original Post]
    Yelp reports them closed and they are not answering the phone. No arrests reported, though.
    I phoned today and mamasan answered immediately, confirming they are back to normal. No reason given as to why they were closed last week.

  14. #13188
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoyWa  [View Original Post]
    I went there today to try them and when I walked in it was a middle age white guy with jeans on and a hat (aka undercover cop), and had the two Asian ladies sitting on the couch when you walk in. When I walked in he informed me they wouldn't be doing any business today.

    Just a heads up, if they remain open I would stay away from there for a while. Side note, I'm kinda bummed out now, because if they got busted they must was doing a little more than your standard HE and I didn't get to try it LOL. Anyway stay safe guys.
    They can get busted even if they're not doing sexual favors since they're generally performing massages without a license.

  15. #13187
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoyWa  [View Original Post]
    I went there today to try them and when I walked in it was a middle age white guy with jeans on and a hat (aka undercover cop), and had the two Asian ladies sitting on the couch when you walk in. When I walked in he informed me they wouldn't be doing any business today.

    Just a heads up, if they remain open I would stay away from there for a while. Side note, I'm kinda bummed out now, because if they got busted they must was doing a little more than your standard HE and I didn't get to try it LOL. Anyway stay safe guys.
    Your "standard HE" is good enough for Uncle LEO to pounce. I think that any form of genital area contact is over the line in legal terms. Bottom line: My understanding is that you're not safe with "just" a HE.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape