Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 21038
-
07-19-25 15:14 #19568Senior Member

Posts: 242Bali spa
Had a chance to swing by here midday. Lucky to get Suzi too. What a great personality and offered a real GFE from the start with kisses at first sight.
We started with a massage then, a quick TS which was wonderful. Minimal on the tease but still fun.
Back in room started finishing the massage with a nice B2 B and P2 B rubs super hot onto under reach with sack sucking and pole pulling F'ing great, while in ass up position. On to a flip and some CBJ and DATY with a nice clean shaved puffy muff and some salad toss, no problem. Then CG, to standing missionary and a pop.
Suzi then did a clean up and finished up the last 20 minutes with massage.
Great to go to a spa and get the full hour. Definitely, worth the visit and take care of Suzi if you're lucky to get her.
-
07-19-25 13:16 #19567Senior Member

Posts: 440Best Table Shower
Love me some TS. Nothing like a good hot, head to toe and everything in between scrub. Used to love the over the table, multiple shower head, TS set up at ATS (above CTS off Monroe Rd. To the left of Nice). I usually stick to Kyoto. Any nice table shower set ups in the greater Charlotte area or is everything basically a padded bench and a bucket in a mildew tiled room.
-
07-18-25 14:44 #19566Senior Member

Posts: 25Pricing and upgrades
Saw her yesterday. Not the girl in the photos. A couple of prominent tats. Spinner with small saggy tits. She was distracted by her phone checking on the camera at her house.
Originally Posted by AlanGlow
[View Original Post]
Good private location. Quoted $170 for 30 minutes. Didn't discuss upgrades though another monger claimed they were offered to hi via text post visit. May want to send him a DM.
-
07-18-25 11:12 #19565Senior Member

Posts: 44La Fleur
I'll be in Charlotte next week for work and was thinking of making the trip to La Fleur as I enjoy latinas. Reading reports it sounds like this is more L1, which I'm ok with. That being said, what is the general donation required, and do you just leave it on the table to start or wait til the flip? TIA.
-
07-18-25 10:22 #19564Senior Member

Posts: 381Comfort Spa S. Tryon
I'm not an AMP guy normally, but due to the lack of affordable indies, decided to try the AMP scene again. I had seen positive reviews on a few places that handled only L1 service, so I decided on Comfort Spa.
Walked in one afternoon, they weren't busy, I'm greeted at the door by a lady in her 50's, not all that attractive, told me her name was Kay, or that's what it sounded like. Paid the hour door fee, led me to the room, I undressed, and off to the table shower. She washed me thoroughly, paying attention, to dick, balls, and butthole. After a few minutes, dried off and on to the table. The table wasn't that comfortable, the face cradle was a hole in the table itself. I asked for a firm massage, and I got one. Lots of teasing. After about a half hour, I was asked to turn over. She immediately went for the goods, and I blew my load. She then cleaned me up, and finished the massage on chest and legs. Total damage was. 8 +. 4. There was no haggling for a tip at all. Would definitely return.
-
07-18-25 08:36 #19563Senior Member

Posts: 58I contacted Olivia. This what she quoted me:
Originally Posted by SnatchHappy
[View Original Post]
30 minutes 170.
45 minutes 220.
Hour 250.
That's all I have for now.
-
07-18-25 08:07 #19562Senior Member

Posts: 960Their ads give almost no info on pricing, type of service or upgrades. Can you share any info or are you sworn to secrecy?
Originally Posted by Bobby247
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 08:00 #19561Senior Member

Posts: 960Their ads give almost no info on pricing, type of service or upgrades. Can you share any info or are you sworn to secrecy?
Originally Posted by Bobby247
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 22:30 #19560Senior Member

Posts: 117Thanks for the info and tips.
Originally Posted by Barcore25
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 19:45 #19559Senior Member

Posts: 110Inbox full
Clear your inbox or share more details on the damage. TIA.
Originally Posted by Bobby247
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 19:09 #19558Senior Member

Posts: 51Latinas in Charlotte
Joyce, unless something has changed, is a Catfish at nice. Very awkward and transactional, pictures online were nothing like in person.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
I've had good results seeing others at Nice, south charlotte, Fleur & Aqua but you've got to know who you're seeing or get pretty lucky.
Online, La Fleur & Aqua have pictures of the girls that I was told are supposed to be accurate pictures of them (Not required to show face) so that will give you probably the best options if you're looking specifically. Other general websites often have girls posting and then saying to book with them at a certain spa, but if they're posting elsewhere its possible they'll do service outside of the spa which may be more convenient.
Charlotte Therapeutic Spa is down on Monroe RD Right next to the Nice spa location, they've got an Instagram with schedules and pictures of the ladies working each day. Had good results there, and often have Latinas and others.
If you're not afraid to be out in the open in a neighborhood, Luna Spa in Mt Holly has seemed to have decent results for some as well.
-
07-17-25 19:04 #19557Senior Member

Posts: 51Gibbon V One
Have been to One spa more than Gibbon personally. Carol at One is a pretty good time, younger with nice assets compared to most. Some visits at One have not been my preference, but by no means was the service or the server terrible.
Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe
[View Original Post]
Gibbon I don't prefer based on the location, but I've gotten nicer / younger service there, and from all the reviews and promotions on this forum Gibbon definitely seems like the "nicer" place to go.
Good practice (at least for me) is to always hop on google earth or similar to make sure I know what the building looks like and the parking situation is before going to a new spa so I'm not wandering or getting caught out if there are people meandering or soliciting in the area.
-
07-17-25 18:53 #19556Senior Member

Posts: 102Vanessa & Olivia on Southend
Hey fellow, bloggers! It has been a while, but I'm glad to be back and ready to join the games again. I took a slight break due to all the chaos and restrictions going on, but I finally decided to hop back into the pool. (And I'm excited to share my review with you all!
I have temporarily been trying to take a break from the American Spa's, as summer is typically a very skeptical time for them. So I decided to have a visit with the Vanessa. I was hesitant as she stated she did not have any reviews, and I just recently saw her posting. (I took the risk anyways after she sent me verification photos) so I decided to try her out. And I was definitely not disappointed. Vanessa is a beautiful sexy experience attendant. She really took her time with me and made sure I had a very relaxing session (I did an upgraded session, PM for details) her location is on the Southend, very upscale and discrete! I would highly recommend.
Next, I visited Olivia. Olivia & Vanessa share a beautiful professional suite with each other, and work together. Location is definitely 10/10.
Olivia was also very beautiful, slim spinner type. I also had an upgraded session with her (PM DETAILS) and I would definitely visit again!! (She doesn't massage as well, but definitely a fun pleaser).
Both attendants are worth the money and time.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ssa-74173.html
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...own-61123.html
-
07-17-25 13:45 #19555Senior Member

Posts: 117Better option?
Question, I've never been to an AMP, but I have two relatively close to me. One of the things that I don't like is the idea of paying for a 50+ year old lady to take care of me. Between Gibbon and One Spa who has better looking / younger women working? TIA.
-
07-17-25 10:12 #19554Senior Member

Posts: 164What's the going rate these days to have some fun with her? I tried the spa once and she was busy, ended up with another girl. Forget her name, but she was ok, just not my ideal type.
Originally Posted by Lynxe1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






