Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 1020 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 588 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 15296
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13991

    Checkin the location of Emma

    Is she at the OrangeNYC?

  2. #13990

    BH Cecilia & her gigantic ass

    Today, I get to understand the appeal of a great big ass (I'm more of a boobs guy) and did my first latina girl.

    Haven't been to a shop in a while and today I had a horny itch that really needed scratching. Asked BH who they got available right now and they give a lineup of Vivian, Emma or Cecilia. I asked if I can choose at the shop, they said yeah, I get there and find that only Abby and Cecilia are available. Went "what the hell, why not" and asked to see Cecilia. MMS disappears for a moment and comes back with a smoking hot latina wearing green underwear so thin she might as well not have been wearing it at all.

    Cecilia introduces herself and wastes no time teasing that big perfectly-shaped ass of her against my dick. I give her the donation, she leaves, comes back and continues with showing off that ass. Girl's got it going on down there and she won't hesitate to show it. After a bit she grabs my dick and pulls it inbetween her ass. I'm not a huge guy, so junior practically disappeared in those cheeks. I legitimately couldn't tell if she went and put me inside her raw or if she was giving me the tightest thighjob ever. Either way, it was fantastic.

    After that she threw on the cover for a BJ. Nothing special. After a minute or so she gestured to move onto the bed. I obliged and she gets on top for cowgirl. Again, not a huge guy and this girl's ass is HUGE. I was getting crushed. Junior didn't stand a chance. He was squeezed dry and begging for mercy after a few minutes. She laughs and goes "you love my ass. " Hell yeah I do.

    We clean up and with 10 minutes to go she offers a massage which was pretty good. Back was sore all over but after that massage I was feeling like a new man. We wrapped things up after and I'm out the door.

    On the way out I catch a glimpse of Winnie heading into the shower right across our room and. Holy shit, I didn't think someone could look hotter than their pics but she does. Definitely going to want to try her out next.

    Damage: 160/20 min.

    Recommended? Fuck yeah.

  3. #13989

    Tall Hottie Didi at Little Star Spa

    I found the lineup for the day online, a lot of girls working, so headed over. Parking no problem and headed in. The usual lady greeted me and recognized me, pretty and very petite, looks like fun. She led me into the room and I waited about a minute before a tall girl in a tight one piece dress came in. Said her name was Didi. A real looker, not too thin or thick, slender, nice D cup bust with big nips. Very kindly personality and moderate English. I paid the tolls (300 all in) and off we went to the table shower.

    Didi gave me good table shower, not shy, did some good stroking and teased me a little and cleaned up everywhere good. Back to the room. Took the massage first and cooled out (obviously service first in the usual and available option, my choice to vary it).

    The massage was good and she got me nice and relaxed. She was obviously a pro at it and hit the right spots and gave me some good hard pressure when I asked for it. The massage wound down eventually after she did the standard step out, we got down to business. Started with some standing up caressing as I helped relieve her of her clothes, some body kissing and me gently toying with her boobs and those pretty nips. We shifted kind of together onto the table and she began a good BBBJ. I had to slow her down a couple times but she smiled and complied. She put the hat on and we started the sex with her on top, but after a couple minutes we switched to mish. I drew some good vibes out of her and eventually blew a good shot into the bag. Regular clean up with some hot towels. I'd repeat again, service was up to par and she's hot, plus very friendly and eager to please.

  4. #13988
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    Try barbiehouseny or metrogirls.
    They do verification though afaik. Like all GFE places do.

  5. #13987

    Helen at 98 Mott Street

    Title: Review: 98 Mott Street.

    Date: Jul 18,2025.

    City: New York.

    State: New York.

    Location: Chinatown

    House Fee & Tip (if applicable) $100.

    Nationality: Chinese.

    Age Estimate: 60+ .

    Physical Description: Don't make me do this. MILF, bulging tummy, Tiny tits but a nice firm shapely ass, Great personality and aims to please.

    Private Details: This is my second time here. I arrived at 11 am hoping to get the "other" lady that works here but she was occupied and the only one available was Helen. I wrote about Helen last time. A pleasant MILF willing to go as far as $100 can buy. The session was less than 30 minutes but she washed the ducky twice and spent enough time doing a BBBJ to get my going for some mish and into doggy for the finish. No DATY / DATO for me here.

    The ideal session for me here would be having both of them in the room trading between BBBJ and rimming me then finish in a CIM. I am open to it for $200 . Going going. Gone?

    I had some errands to run in the area and I am short on funds this month so at least I got in a nice release before lunch and my blood pressure is lower to show for it.

    Happy to have places like this but I would choose Choi's over this for a low rent experience next time even if it costs a little more.

    As I was walking out I spotted a glimpse of the other lady. She had pink hair (looked a little older than Helen. Like I said two grandmas rimming my sweet young ass pussy and a hose slap to the face after a hefty CIM is the way to do it if all possible.

    Lunch at a Kosher Vegan Chinese Restaurant:

    Bodhi Kosher Vegetarian Restaurant.

    4. 6 (2. 1 K) $1020 Vegetarian.

    77 Mulberry St.

    Recommendation: Yes.

  6. #13986
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 54

    Yessir Sensual Spa

    Reporting in on Sensual Spa on 11 xx Broadway, New York. Asian chick was Aitana.

    I was on a time limit and tried to make an appointment. After about 3 attempts someone finally picks up and I scheduled a time for an hour. Got there and they weren't ready yet. I mean, c'Mon. Man. Eventually Aitana came to fetch me and we get comfy. She looked to be under 29 yr. I mean I'm 30 yr so I think we did hit things off well. She did have nice curves, plump boobies, and honestly a really pretty face. No layers and layers makeup. Just a subtle amount.

    Aitana's massage was incredibly solid. Way better than some mixed experiences from the past. She just knew exactly what to do and everything was a hit. No misses. She didn't even take a breather to stare at her phone or watch. HJ was also simple yet felt very good. No mistakes like skinning the dragon. Cherry on the top was the super sloppy and wet BBBJ. Took it all in.

  7. #13985

    Grand Central area

    Will be visiting the city today and would love to try out some of the beautiful talent in NYC. I was wondering what places I should be considering if I don't want to go very far from the Grand Central station area. I'm not looking for full addresses, just some names of some nearby spots so that I can check the websites for pics and decide which place to go to. Like I don't be like I find a really hot girl but the place is in Wall Street or sth like that! Thanks for any tips!

  8. #13984
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    Jessie and Didi. Little Star

    Called up asked who was available. Told Jessie and Didi. Didi was a new one on me. Asked about pics and was directed to the website. They'be always fit the person when I showed so I know it's real. Called back and said I'd take both. Having been with Jessie she's got a real **** streak to her, and based on Didi's pics, it was going to be a big titty hour. Got there and was suprised by Didi. About 5'8, MM DD's and thin. Holy shit a knock out. THe contrast between her and Jessie was great. Led me to the room. Jessie helped with the clothes and Didi helped herself to my dick. She just squatted in her fuck me pumps and started with a great DT. Jessie pushed me on the table and started to DFK while Didi kept going. Then they switched and Didi shoves her tits in my face for a serious motorboat. I was all smiles. Started with Jessie in RCG and Didi going overtime on my nipples. Told her to squat on my face and she got right on it while Jessie moaned away bouncing on my dick. I don't mind the jackhammer bounce, but it will never make me cum so don't mind. Lert her have her way for a good ten minutes until she said she was cumming Plus I was distracted by Jessie's sweet box on my face. Now it was time to get into Didi.

    Got Didi in standing mish. She's got legs for days which I didn't expect so in a two girl scenario it was the only way forward for her to get fucked. I pounded on her pussy nicely while Jessie went to town biting and pinching my nipples which is a trigger for me. I fucked Didi for a good ten minutes unitl I was about to pop. I pulled out and the cover off and sprayed Jessie's tits Didi sat up and gave me a nice long LFK. We all moved to the standing shower for a clean up and some broken English convo. Both these girl fit the bill of what I was looking for. $600.

  9. #13983

    Suki and Dora BH

    Stopped on by to see one of my favorite MILF Suki and today we had lovely Dora join the party. Everyone should know what Suki looks like by now, So let's skip straight to Dora, She is legit young, probably early-mid 20's? Large B's maybe C's, tiny sweet little thang. Took care of the house and tip, We shared a quick 3 way kiss before getting out soapy on! Suki took charge like a battle hardened veteran showing Dora the art of war! Dora's a quick learner took the dick down her throat, While Suki went face deep in my abyss. Nothing better than having 2 amazing girls worshiping my cock, Before long I spilled my baby gravy in Suki's mouth and Dora was still licking and sucking on the boys!

    Back in the room while I was recovering, The ladies started making out and playing with each other as I sat back and took it all in. Once I regained enough stamina, It was time to give youthful Dora's little kitty cat a taste. Mmmm Mmm Mmm creamy goodness! Suki got Jr all primed and ready with her mouth, Then covered me up and helped guide me into Dora super tight pussy. I'm just slightly above average and it took some extra lube before I could get in there. But damn it was well worth it once you're inside of her, Dora was so tight it felt like I was taking her virginity! Suki didn't make things easy for me as I was balls in Mish with Dora. Suki was using her snake and RJ / BLS added it so much more sensation.

    I couldn't just finish this session without giving Suki a good thrashing, I had Suki lay down next to Dora and switch the rubber and got all up in Suki guts. Lots of 3 way make out sessions and boob play, Till I was ready to let loose another load. Dora gave it the go and tried to suck out my nut juice, But ultimately I needed the expertise of Suki to get the job done. Great session as always here at Barbie's, But I think I'm going to need to get a solo run with Dora next time around.

  10. #13982
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyRomeoo  [View Original Post]
    Curiosity got the better of me, I've been wondering what Vivian looked like all week and haven't seen anything about her yet. Once Vivian came in the room, I was instantly blown away by her looks. She stood at about 5'3 skinny yet has still has curves, Her tits we're nice and perky C's, I spun her around and she bent over and I was impress she got a little booty on her. Vivian turned her head over to me and said, You like my ass? Jackpot she can actually speak English. She comes and wraps her arms around me and we started to make out like teenagers. I picked her up and held her against the all with her legs wrapped around my waist. She reaches down and start giving JR a little tuggy. I don't know so how she turned it up to 11 within minutes! Especially when she rubbing it on her pussy and you can feel her juices seep out.

    Felt the need to cool things down and little and told her let's go take a shower.

    Standard routine in the showers, Good head game and ball play, Then she dropped her pussy on my face and I ate her pussy like a buffet and she's loving every minute of it. She got on top for the pussy sausage slip and slid. Things were getting out of control quick and I tell her, My god I really want to fuck you right now! Vivian held up 1 finger and placed it on my lips and said 1 hundie more. I sucked on her finger and popped it right in her warm tight pussy. Fuck it was good, She's rocking back and forth, Soft moans, biting her lower lip and her pussy giving me the gorilla grip treatment. I give her a tap on the her firm ass and tell her I'm about to cum. She squeezes tighter and kept riding hard and deep till her womb was painted wall to wall. As Bob Ross once said "We don't make mistakes, we happy accidents" We cleaned up and headed back for another round.

    Back in the room I spent a lot of time DATY and I got to say Vivian's got a cute pussy. I climb up to DFK more and got right back into her trenches. Pined her legs back for hammer time! Swapped over to doggy giving her long deep stroke, Watching her pussy grip on to me as I slid out. (Love that shit) Her ass looks superb and the way she arches her back. Then fully extending forward and pumping back into me, Tells me this girl likes to fuck! Held on to her waist and pumped another shot down her womb, We continued to make out till I went limp and fell out of her. As I joke I started to listen to her stomach and told her I think it's going to to be a boy! LOL After a short rest we went to wash off, My only complaint is I wished I didn't come her with a loaded gun. Next time I see her I'm going to to have to let a shot out the chamber to last longer.
    Wow, sounds like an insanely good time. Thanks for sharing.

  11. #13981
    Try barbiehouseny or metrogirls.

    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulBeaver  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion you can do a lot better than the places you mentioned visiting in the past.

  12. #13980
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeVilla  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a provider that offers video. I would love to be able to record a session but I don't want to waste my time and $ on someone who isn't worth it. Somewhere preferably in Flushing queens or the city is fine by me.
    In Flushing, at Pink Angels, both Miyabi and Michelle are very good at it (it's an extra that they offer). They have a tripod you can use also to make it easier to frame your video recording.

  13. #13979
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion413  [View Original Post]
    I only travel to NYC a couple times a year. Cityplace Spa on 46th was my go to every time. Ari and Lexi were ideal for me. Now they are gone. If they are working someplace else, I'd love to know where. My second go to place was 36 Dream Spa, but they moved to Chelsea at Little Star at the same time.

    I'm staying on 44th, and I can't travel too far from there for various reasons. Do you have any recommendations in the general area? Here are my details.

    - I cannot do any verification. I'm willing to show my ID at the door, but not send digital ID under any circumstance. Total deal breaker.

    - I only want CFS.

    - Age is not an issue. I'm older, so a 40 year old provider is fine for me. I don't need a 20 year old.

    - Ideally, I prefer Korean, but after that, any Asian is fine. Not into Latinas.

    I have Read The Forum extensively for a long time, and based on that, my plan is to try Fun Girls Spa on 43rd. If you have any other advice or recommendations, please let me know, and thanks in advance.
    In my opinion you can do a lot better than the places you mentioned visiting in the past.

  14. #13978
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyRomeoo  [View Original Post]
    Curiosity got the better of me, I've been wondering what Vivian looked like all week and haven't seen anything about her yet. Once Vivian came in the room, I was instantly blown away by her looks. She stood at about 5'3 skinny yet has still has curves, Her tits we're nice and perky C's, I spun her around and she bent over and I was impress she got a little booty on her. Vivian turned her head over to me and said, You like my ass? Jackpot she can actually speak English. She comes and wraps her arms around me and we started to make out like teenagers. I picked her up and held her against the all with her legs wrapped around my waist. She reaches down and start giving JR a little tuggy. I don't know so how she turned it up to 11 within minutes! Especially when she rubbing it on her pussy and you can feel her juices seep out.

    Felt the need to cool things down and little and told her let's go take a shower.

    Standard routine in the showers, Good head game and ball play, Then she dropped her pussy on my face and I ate her pussy like a buffet and she's loving every minute of it. She got on top for the pussy sausage slip and slid. Things were getting out of control quick and I tell her, My god I really want to fuck you right now! Vivian held up 1 finger and placed it on my lips and said 1 hundie more. I sucked on her finger and popped it right in her warm tight pussy. Fuck it was good, She's rocking back and forth, Soft moans, biting her lower lip and her pussy giving me the gorilla grip treatment. I give her a tap on the her firm ass and tell her I'm about to cum. She squeezes tighter and kept riding hard and deep till her womb was painted wall to wall. As Bob Ross once said "We don't make mistakes, we happy accidents" We cleaned up and headed back for another round.

    Back in the room I spent a lot of time DATY and I got to say Vivian's got a cute pussy. I climb up to DFK more and got right back into her trenches. Pined her legs back for hammer time! Swapped over to doggy giving her long deep stroke, Watching her pussy grip on to me as I slid out. (Love that shit) Her ass looks superb and the way she arches her back. Then fully extending forward and pumping back into me, Tells me this girl likes to fuck! Held on to her waist and pumped another shot down her womb, We continued to make out till I went limp and fell out of her. As I joke I started to listen to her stomach and told her I think it's going to to be a boy! LOL After a short rest we went to wash off, My only complaint is I wished I didn't come her with a loaded gun. Next time I see her I'm going to to have to let a shot out the chamber to last longer.
    Nice review Danny, I remember when she was new.

    She's definitely looking hotter her videos so she her more slim than before.

    Looks good on her. Good to know about the bbdscip option (nice bob Ross reference) LOL.

    Good intel.

  15. #13977

    Video?

    Can anyone recommend a provider that offers video. I would love to be able to record a session but I don't want to waste my time and $ on someone who isn't worth it. Somewhere preferably in Flushing queens or the city is fine by me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape