Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 235 of 1881 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 285 335 735 1235 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 28210
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24700
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Kayyyy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    Fellas this girl is no joke. 5'8", supermodel thin, has a nice shapely ass. She can give BBBJ with some solid sloppy throat (+50) and Greek (+50).

    She's situated close to ybor, has a nice quiet air BNB, plenty of parking nearby. Overall a major win. This is one we should be trying to keep in Tampa. Super obliging, super sexy, doesn't seem to have any major limits and she tastes like candy.

    Crazy good shit.

    Qv ran me 160 when I saw her. Tell her EJ sent you and she will prioritize you.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9045978851/1
    Went for a follow up visit. It may have been even better than the first one. She is a rockstar and loves to work and take a pounding. We really tested that gag reflex too. Trying to talk her into staying through Tuesday or Wednesday. You guys could help me get a third visit with her by taking her for a spin!

  2. #24699

    Red

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/190398853

    Dreamt about Red this morning at a motel in Ybor. As I got to the parking lot, she texts me her room number. I saw her get out of her room into a fellow mongers vehicle. I figured she double-booked a qv cardate, she looked hella good from a distance, and I'm not that busy anyways, so I decided I could afford to wait 20 minutes.

    She texts back that she's ready, and I walk up. Gents, I considered not writing this review, but sharing is caring. She looks better in person. Young, cute face, with face covering tits. The kind a single tit covers your face. Spent equal time on each one. Reminded me of Angela from a while back. Moved on to Bbj, then put her on her back, a filled the bag.

    She said the hour $. 5 was single pop, two pops for 90 $$min.

    I didn't stay that long though.

    Appears to have a handler, but didn't outwardly bother me. I guess just behave yourselves and you'll be dreaming like I was.

  3. #24698

    Isabella from Miami

    She is a hot Latina with excellent reviews. A little pricey but not too bad.

    She is a friend of Sophia Love.

    https://tryst.link/escort/isabellangel

    She is near the airport until next Thursday.

  4. #24697
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Kayyy

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    How'd you manage to get to 160? Saw the ad says 200.

    Looks nice.
    That's what she quoted me. Guess she's trying to stack some paper while she's visiting. I'm not knocking the hustle. Would have probably paid 200 too though. She's that good.

  5. #24696

    Pricing going up?

    Just reached out to a known provider to schedule a date. HH, who is near the casino. After she validated my on a professional website, quoted me 500 Mario tokens for GFE.

    I have wanted to sample her wares for some time, but not at that price, at that location. NEXT!

  6. #24695
    Quote Originally Posted by Simms156  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like she's offering BBBJ / BBFS for a significant upcharge. +200.
    Yeah, I'm out. Not doing 150/200 for a car date. I dgaf how hot she is.

  7. #24694
    Quote Originally Posted by Simms156  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like she's offering BBBJ / BBFS for a significant upcharge. +200.
    That's crazy.

  8. #24693

    Yep

    She was doing the same last summer too which I took advantage of many times.

    Quote Originally Posted by Simms156  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like she's offering BBBJ / BBFS for a significant upcharge. +200.

  9. #24692

    Osita

    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Ho hum service but at least lower rates than she could probably command. Maybe she'll Grandfather some of us in she knows for the added bonuses.
    Sounds like she's offering BBBJ / BBFS for a significant upcharge. +200.

  10. #24691
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    How'd you manage to get to 160? Saw the ad says 200.

    Looks nice.
    Those rates must be from a previous location. Hhr was 200 for me.

  11. #24690

    Osita Ad

    Found Osita Ad.

    Didn't know if it was still valid, or if the number is hers.

    https://callescort.org/656-756-6098

  12. #24689
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    Fellas this girl is no joke. 5'8", supermodel thin, has a nice shapely ass. She can give BBBJ with some solid sloppy throat (+50) and Greek (+50).

    She's situated close to ybor, has a nice quiet air BNB, plenty of parking nearby. Overall a major win. This is one we should be trying to keep in Tampa. Super obliging, super sexy, doesn't seem to have any major limits and she tastes like candy.

    Crazy good shit.

    Qv ran me 160 when I saw her. Tell her EJ sent you and she will prioritize you.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9045978851/1
    How'd you manage to get to 160? Saw the ad says 200.

    Looks nice.

  13. #24688
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    Fellas this girl is no joke. 5'8", supermodel thin, has a nice shapely ass. She can give BBBJ with some solid sloppy throat (+50) and Greek (+50).

    She's situated close to ybor, has a nice quiet air BNB, plenty of parking nearby. Overall a major win. This is one we should be trying to keep in Tampa. Super obliging, super sexy, doesn't seem to have any major limits and she tastes like candy.

    Crazy good shit.

    Qv ran me 160 when I saw her. Tell her EJ sent you and she will prioritize you.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9045978851/1
    This girl is badass. Everything is super tight. Thanks EJ, for the assist.

    She's here until Monday.

  14. #24687
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    Fellas this girl is no joke. 5'8", supermodel thin, has a nice shapely ass. She can give BBBJ with some solid sloppy throat (+50) and Greek (+50).

    She's situated close to ybor, has a nice quiet air BNB, plenty of parking nearby. Overall a major win. This is one we should be trying to keep in Tampa. Super obliging, super sexy, doesn't seem to have any major limits and she tastes like candy.

    Crazy good shit.

    Qv ran me 160 when I saw her. Tell her EJ sent you and she will prioritize you.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9045978851/1
    Wow, she is absolutely beautiful! Going to give a a call this weekend, thanks again for the heads up (pun intended)!! LOL.

  15. #24686
    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Ho hum service but at least lower rates than she could probably command. Maybe she'll Grandfather some of us in she knows for the added bonuses.
    Maybe some of you might have better results, but I tried to grandfather and old rates that I had and she wasn't having it. She said that was way back when when she was new just starting out. I just can't do 150 for Friday. I'd be willing for an incall not a car.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape