Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 40028
-
07-16-25 18:59 #37223Senior Member

Posts: 179She's in her late 20's to mid-30's. Around 5'5", give or take. Lean, athletic build — toned without being bulky; moves like someone who trains regularly. Jet black hair, straight, cut just past the shoulders — usually tied in a bun or half-pulled through a ball cap. No visible tattoos. Clear skin, no obvious piercings besides studs in both ears. Wears fitted jeans or yoga pants, layered with a loose zip-up hoodie or basic crewneck — always neutral colors, nothing that draws the eye. Sneakers: worn, but clean. She rarely checks her phone, but always scans the room — quietly assessing your every move.
Originally Posted by JasonWi
[View Original Post]
You wouldn't think much of her. Unless you clocked the Glock behind her waistband — or noticed the mic wire running up her sleeve 😉.
-
07-16-25 18:52 #37222Regular Member

Posts: 9YoYo. Green Buddha or Emily SXL
YoYo. Green Buddha.
Originally Posted by Apple1812
[View Original Post]
Or.
Emily. SXL.
Best dick suckers in the city.
-
07-16-25 18:51 #37221Regular Member

Posts: 9These Girls Can Take up to 9
These girls can take up to my 9".
Originally Posted by JQHenry32
[View Original Post]
Emily. SXL - Best raw fuck in the city.
Bebe. SXL - Best Ass Fuck alive.
Kelly. SXL.
Cindy. SXL.
Laura. East Rythm.
Tina. East Rythm.
Rita. Archer Spa. Great pussy also.
Emma. Archer Spa.
YoYo. Green Buddha probably the best dick sucker alive.
All Asian All Worth a Visit.
-
07-16-25 17:33 #37220Senior Member

Posts: 93Deepthroat search
Alright mongers, who can take a 6 in all the way down, no gag, nose to stomach, cum down throat!
-
07-16-25 16:35 #37219Senior Member

Posts: 87It's on 31st and shields. Somethings going on with it though it seems.
Originally Posted by TimJacks25
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-25 14:59 #37218Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone recommend a girl who really knows how to deepthroat? Rimming would be a plus but DT is what I'm looking for thanks.
-
07-16-25 13:15 #37217Regular Member

Posts: 9Shared the same dream
Shared the same dream for QV $. 0. Was originally trying to see Crystal but she was still sleeping. Ironically last time I tried seeing her and instead saw another Latina which was really good.
Originally Posted by Sukebe3
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-25 12:17 #37216Senior Member

Posts: 116Perfect 10 location
Where is Perfect 10 spa location? Sorry I'm sure its deep in the threads but I couldn't find it.
-
07-16-25 10:18 #37215Senior Member

Posts: 989Alina at Sound Spa on Cicero
Tall girl with big nose from Orange, Archer, Star Hot, etc.
-
07-16-25 09:59 #37214Senior Member

Posts: 183New younger girl at SXL?
What did this younger cutie look like? Anyone seen her? Feels like it has been Emily and the older jealous ones for 3-4 years.
Originally Posted by ChuckBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-25 09:57 #37213Senior Member

Posts: 183East Rhythm seems to specialize in older women with good bodies.
Originally Posted by WBurton
[View Original Post]
I visited the neighboring Ashland Spa a year ago so my knowledge might be out of date. Anyway it was L1 only and the one I had. Can't remember her name. Was decent looking, nothing to write home about, but a bit younger than East Rhythm workers. She didn't take all her clothes off. I never repeated.
-
07-16-25 00:31 #37212Senior Member

Posts: 87Perfect ten
Did something happen in perfect 10 recently? I inquired about who was working and they sent me a broken English text saying they only offer back and scalp massages.
-
07-15-25 22:35 #37211Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 40Orange Kiki
Just as good if not better than the pics on IG, she's a smoking hot MILF, and I can't wait to see her again. Everything was on the menu for a small donate of 180 I added an extra tip because her skills are amazing. I don't know about WBurton's scenario with the booker but the man I met was very cheerful and showed me other girls. He seems like the kind of guy you can get a beer with and have him scold you for making a mistake with your Calculus homework. A real standup fellow. Anyway, I noticed she has been reviewed before and pretty much everything said here was done. I will repeat.
-
07-15-25 17:45 #37210Regular Member

Posts: 9The scar is there. About an inch wide, lower 1/4 quadrant of her back. Square in the middle.
Originally Posted by ChuckBoy
[View Original Post]
Glad to hear she's working again and not just answering phones, means she's recovering well.
-
07-15-25 14:22 #37209Senior Member

Posts: 87I find half assed clean up jobs and the instant switch that flips right to business ends a good session. I don't need you to whisper sweet nothings in my ear but don't act like you have a train to catch either.
Originally Posted by Mitsom
[View Original Post]
Anyway this sounds fun imma check her out.










Reply With Quote






