Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 183 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 2734
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2479

    Sweets

    Blonde BBW, smelled good, pretty clean house off Clear Lake by Save-a-Lot. Charged 125 for qv. Excellent BBBJ.

    Maintains a network of other providers, so will probably return. Many options available.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...7/788281009766

  2. #2478
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTime  [View Original Post]
    There's no recommendation to see the girl. His post has been a continuation of his warning that she will rip you off. I'm confused by your logic here.

    3 x.
    I originally misread and misunderstood the context. Adter I posted I reread everything and realized I was mistaken. Admin couldn't delete my post fast enough. LOL.

  3. #2477

    PAWG is back

    I haven't seen her post in a long time but I recognize the pictures, which means they are old, but does anyone remember seeing her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...d/222015695275

  4. #2476
    Quote Originally Posted by StarFighter01  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is figuring out that people are aware of her shady practices, so now she is trying different pictures that are not of her. She finally figured out we can tell by her tattoos who she is. Pure garbage. And she USED to be such a cute little female. Now she is barely a decent cum dumpster. Hopefully they try to rob the wrong person some day. Wouldn't mind reading about that on here or in the actual news.
    If I understood the original post it wasnt a different pic of the same girl, it was different girl entirely. if that's the case they are forming a rip off syndicate.

  5. #2475

    Blonde Bombshell

    Quote Originally Posted by V1300  [View Original Post]
    New add. Same girl. No tattoos in the picture. That was my original point.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...t/366038774606
    Looks like she is figuring out that people are aware of her shady practices, so now she is trying different pictures that are not of her. She finally figured out we can tell by her tattoos who she is. Pure garbage. And she USED to be such a cute little female. Now she is barely a decent cum dumpster. Hopefully they try to rob the wrong person some day. Wouldn't mind reading about that on here or in the actual news.

  6. #2474
    Quote Originally Posted by Percius917  [View Original Post]
    I'm not going to trust someone with 4 posts on this forum. As far as I am concerned you are probably the husband or the chick trying to con people into getting robbed and ripped off.
    There's no recommendation to see the girl. His post has been a continuation of his warning that she will rip you off. I'm confused by your logic here.

    3 x.

  7. #2473
    Quote Originally Posted by Percius917  [View Original Post]
    I'm not going to trust someone with 4 posts on this forum. As far as I am concerned you are probably the husband or the chick trying to con people into getting robbed and ripped off.
    Again, I said stay away. How is anyone supposed to gain credibility with that kind of an attitude. I didn't ask for information, I didn't say hey go see her. I said Stay Away. Fix your logic.

  8. #2472
    Quote Originally Posted by V1300  [View Original Post]
    This picture, yes. But this is not her. She is much smaller and her last picture was of a different girl. She does not have these tatoos.

    House is off of sangamon and Dirksen at the end of the road by the flea market.
    I'm not going to trust someone with 4 posts on this forum. As far as I am concerned you are probably the husband or the chick trying to con people into getting robbed and ripped off.

  9. #2471
    Quote Originally Posted by StarFighter01  [View Original Post]
    As you already read, she is a scam artist and a thief with her husband. Blonde Bombshell is one of her names. You can tell it is her by the star tattoos on her side and the tattoos on the back of each thigh (one thigh says "Hustle"). Heck, if you know who she is, you can search through her FB posts and find a
    picture of her giving a BJ.
    New add. Same girl. No tattoos in the picture. That was my original point.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...t/366038774606
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250713_140545_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  10. #2470

    Blonde Bomshell

    Quote Originally Posted by V1300  [View Original Post]
    These are the current ad pictures.
    As you already read, she is a scam artist and a thief with her husband. Blonde Bombshell is one of her names. You can tell it is her by the star tattoos on her side and the tattoos on the back of each thigh (one thigh says "Hustle"). Heck, if you know who she is, you can search through her FB posts and find a picture of her giving a BJ.

  11. #2469
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo7825  [View Original Post]
    I hate to beat on you, but if you're watcher of the forum you should recognize the tats and know that she is one of the biggest rip offs in the county. She's the one where the husband barges in and pretends that he caught her cheating. I forget her name but there are many posts stating the game they run.
    This picture, yes. But this is not her. She is much smaller and her last picture was of a different girl. She does not have these tatoos.

    House is off of sangamon and Dirksen at the end of the road by the flea market.

  12. #2468
    I hate to beat on you, but if you're watcher of the forum you should recognize the tats and know that she is one of the biggest rip offs in the county. She's the one where the husband barges in and pretends that he caught her cheating. I forget her name but there are many posts stating the game they run.

    Quote Originally Posted by V1300  [View Original Post]
    These are the current ad pictures.

  13. #2467
    Quote Originally Posted by StarFighter01  [View Original Post]
    Have no idea who you are talking about. Your link is already dead. Pictures last forever.
    These are the current ad pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250712_101733_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250712_101756_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  14. #2466
    Quote Originally Posted by StarFighter01  [View Original Post]
    Have no idea who you are talking about. Your link is already dead. Pictures last forever.
    She has pulled all of her older posts. And reposted with a different picture. The blue picture is common between the new and old adds.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/decat...t/707102303597
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Clipped_image_20250711_224619.png‎   Screenshot_20250711_224741_Gallery.jpg‎  

  15. #2465

    Dead Link

    Quote Originally Posted by V1300  [View Original Post]
    Long time watcher of the forum first time posting, thanks everyone for the info you provide.

    Went to see this one. Has obvious signs of past drug use, but didn't see anything fresh. Started out ok decent little house but not much furniture. She was still working on her hair so she took some time there. Paid her, and she left the room. Then heard her talking to a guy who is her boyfriend, I think. So I opted to leave. Demanded my money and she couldn't find it. The boyfriend is rather large but was not aggressive. He gave me the money he had, but it was nowhere near what she took. He was either oblivious to what she is doing, or a good actor.

    They still stole my money.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...t/899594032320
    Have no idea who you are talking about. Your link is already dead. Pictures last forever.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape