Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 137 of 870 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 187 237 637 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 13050
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11010

    $. 40 = $140

    Quote Originally Posted by Ickaruss  [View Original Post]
    Did I get ripped off? They charged me $60 + $150 tip. Offered up $40 tip cause that's what I read on here but she looked at me like I was stupid and said, no $150. Either way Ruby was well worth the price. Kimi and Lucy came in and kissed me and let me grope them once I was done, and wanted to go back soon to see Kimi but turns out they are all leaving after today. Anyone know how to find where they go after? Will just have to keep an eye out for Kimi coming back otherwise.
    Sorry from where I from $. 40 means $140 !! I guess maybe it was just East Coast thing. Sorry about the confusion.

  2. #11009

    You got hooked up I think

    Quote Originally Posted by Ickaruss  [View Original Post]
    Did I get ripped off? They charged me $60 + $150 tip. Offered up $40 tip cause that's what I read on here but she looked at me like I was stupid and said, no $150. 🤔.

    Either way Ruby was well worth the price. Kimi and Lucy came in and kissed me and let me grope them once I was done, and wanted to go back soon to see Kimi but turns out they are all leaving after today. Anyone know how to find where they go after? Will just have to keep an eye out for Kimi coming back otherwise.
    I think he tipped 160 and 40 for the house (45 minutes)??

  3. #11008

    Shorthand crap

    I don't get the odd shorthand. Somehow guys think it makes sense that a decimal before a number means 100 or some other odd shit. IMHO, 140 is clear whereas $. 40 is not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional  [View Original Post]
    Only $40 tip? I thought the tip was generally always $150.

  4. #11007
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    From reviews on the other site, this place is Asian, granny, not FS.

    I mean, unless you cannot handle a Colombian. And even Scarface could not -why would you fight traffic and the paraphiliacs in wee hoo and not go to 8155. I have not been to 8155 in maybe 5 years. I am not even sure I was there since covid. But man, when Zara the Egyptian gal was there with that fearsome pussy and telling me why I was slowing down, well, you can't beat that.
    I was curious because of some hot chick loitering outside. But, you are correct 8155 is the move. The Columbians and the rare black chick who just needed to get out of Inglewood were exactly worth the trouble. Now I am praying for an Egyptian next time I roll up.

  5. #11006
    Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it


    Posts: 52

    TA- Buxom and Bodacious Ivy

    Pro tip 1: Best parking of any MP in the history of MPs. Park in the median of Hawthorne Boulevard. There's like 50 spots right there good until 2 AM. Walk across the northbound lanes and no one has a fucking clue where you're coming from or where you're going.

    Pro tip 2: Come to TA on the evening of the 15th of a month, especially if it lands on a Tuesday which tends to be a slower late night. They had four girls shifting / working with the mid month shift change. The super young tight fun Molly will be here the rest of the month so I will have some more rounds with her fantastic ass. See my review if you're not privy to her. New girls are Gina (shwing), Jenny (shwing), and oh my fucking god. Ivy. Boys, this girl is the hottest, sexiest girl I've ever seen here and that's impossible! What is it with Ivy's being the absolute smoke shows of the universe? This girl walks in with tractor beam eyes as I'm getting introduced to her. She is confident as fuck and knows how to own you which becomes apparent immediately. She's in a T-shirt and yoga pants and she walked straight up to me with that stare and lifts up that shirt and out drops these enormous D++ (450 cc if you know) incredible boobs that could not be hotter like when the hot chick drops her tits out of her t-shirt in a classic 80's movie. I grab around them and underneath them and just lift them up and down as I look her in the face like I've just seen and felt tits for the first time in my life.

    This girl has really thick straight brown hair that curves around her face and longer than shoulder length. She doesn't even look Chinese. Her face looks like some modelesque white princess from those middle ages movies like Lord of the Rings or one of those medieval streaming shows. So freaking beautiful in that unique model looking way. She starts showing off her other assets and I have never characterized a Chinese girl this way, but she is absolutely BUXOM and BODACIOUS like white chicks used to be!! She's a little taller at 5'4" and her tits, ass, and body combination could not be better described in my opinion on that kind of frame. She wraps her gorgeous gap between her legs around my left leg, slides her arms around my neck, and starts sucking my face off. And that was it. We were left alone, and I started getting her naked as fast as possible. This girl must be a dancer or something because the way she can move around your body and pivot those hips as she works your cock inside her is so rhythmic and graceful and PSE to the Moon. She will suck your face off. She will suck your dick off, and yes She will fuck your dick off. As I always do, I go through all of the positions including standing versions to take in all the views and feels from every angle in the mirror and these D++ 450 cc sweater puppies hang so soft and tight in their perfect shape and BOUNCE like the most amazing thing I've ever seen. She climbed all over me just like Ivy up a tree and fucked my brains out. It was ridiculous. She can have all my money. After damn near killing me with her pussy she sucked every drop out of my balls into her mouth with a bone shivering extended orgasm that only top pros know how to prolong and let you ebb your way into that deepest bliss that can not be articulated. Fuck me man. I want Ivy. Again. Now. After all of that effort and heavy play the tractor beam eyes are still piercing into me and she says "come back and fuck me again tomorrow" in the most bold sexy way possible. My eyes fell out of my head, I picked them up, and I walked out of TA clearing my schedule for tomorrow.

  6. #11005
    Quote Originally Posted by DopeMan3  [View Original Post]
    I recently moved to the West Coast and have been exploring good spots.

    Today, I visited Ruby at TA. I texted the MMS to ask who was working today and found out it was Ruby's last day. The MMS told me they could only do 45 minutes instead of an hour.

    Anyway, I decided to see her and I'm really glad I did.

    When I walked into the store, Kimi greeted me with a warm welcome. I thought she was the MMS everyone talks about (she was so beautiful and had a girl-next-door vibe).

    When Ruby walked into the room OMG she was the most beautiful person I've ever been with.

    After some back rubbing, she asked me to flip over. She was wearing a black tank top and yoga pants. She gave a super sensual touch here and there.

    She took off her outfit and started with BBBJ, followed by 69, and finished with CG and missionary.

    She was super nice and kind. She told me it was her last day and that she's going on vacation.

    Run guys run.

    On the way out, I met Lucy.

    Damage: $60 + .40.
    Did I get ripped off? They charged me $60 + $150 tip. Offered up $40 tip cause that's what I read on here but she looked at me like I was stupid and said, no $150. 🤔.

    Either way Ruby was well worth the price. Kimi and Lucy came in and kissed me and let me grope them once I was done, and wanted to go back soon to see Kimi but turns out they are all leaving after today. Anyone know how to find where they go after? Will just have to keep an eye out for Kimi coming back otherwise.

  7. #11004
    Quote Originally Posted by DopeMan3  [View Original Post]
    I recently moved to the West Coast and have been exploring good spots.

    Today, I visited Ruby at TA. I texted the MMS to ask who was working today and found out it was Ruby's last day. The MMS told me they could only do 45 minutes instead of an hour.

    Anyway, I decided to see her and I'm really glad I did.

    When I walked into the store, Kimi greeted me with a warm welcome. I thought she was the MMS everyone talks about (she was so beautiful and had a girl-next-door vibe).

    When Ruby walked into the room OMG she was the most beautiful person I've ever been with.

    After some back rubbing, she asked me to flip over. She was wearing a black tank top and yoga pants. She gave a super sensual touch here and there.

    She took off her outfit and started with BBBJ, followed by 69, and finished with CG and missionary.

    She was super nice and kind. She told me it was her last day and that she's going on vacation.

    Run guys run.

    On the way out, I met Lucy.

    Damage: $60 + .40.
    Only $40 tip? I thought the tip was generally always $150.

  8. #11003
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Glee

    https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Eroti.../13257978.html

    The fact that this place has to tell you there are genuine women here is all I need to know to avoid this place.

  9. #11002
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    It really tied the room together

    Quote Originally Posted by CalValencia  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever try the Pamper Mi Spa next to 8155?
    From reviews on the other site, this place is Asian, granny, not FS.

    I mean, unless you cannot handle a Colombian. And even Scarface could not -why would you fight traffic and the paraphiliacs in wee hoo and not go to 8155. I have not been to 8155 in maybe 5 years. I am not even sure I was there since covid. But man, when Zara the Egyptian gal was there with that fearsome pussy and telling me why I was slowing down, well, you can't beat that.

  10. #11001

    OMG Ruby at Ta

    I recently moved to the West Coast and have been exploring good spots.

    Today, I visited Ruby at TA. I texted the MMS to ask who was working today and found out it was Ruby's last day. The MMS told me they could only do 45 minutes instead of an hour.

    Anyway, I decided to see her — and I'm really glad I did.

    When I walked into the store, Kimi greeted me with a warm welcome. I thought she was the MMS everyone talks about (she was so beautiful and had a girl-next-door vibe).

    When Ruby walked into the room — OMG — she was the most beautiful person I've ever been with.

    After some back rubbing, she asked me to flip over. She was wearing a black tank top and yoga pants. She gave a super sensual touch here and there.

    She took off her outfit and started with BBBJ, followed by 69, and finished with CG and missionary.

    She was super nice and kind. She told me it was her last day and that she's going on vacation.

    Run guys run.

    On the way out, I met Lucy.

    Damage: $60 + .40.

  11. #11000

    8155 Neighbor

    Anyone ever try the Pamper Mi Spa next to 8155?

  12. #10999
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Good luck trying to get a social from these ladies.
    Fine. We'll send it all under Mama-san's name.

  13. #10998
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Magic mountain

    Quote Originally Posted by Getupngo  [View Original Post]
    Dam, that's a mile from my office! What was the total price otd? Was there a choice of girls or she was just available? Gunna head over there today.
    The part where he nutted on her face and hair tho. Wow.

  14. #10997
    Quote Originally Posted by Iislali938  [View Original Post]
    Good first experience at Clarita Therapy Spa on Golden Valley in Santa Clarita. Masseuse was Monica.

    Silky smooth hands that were very educated. Girl got mad skill. Monica massaged me like I was her lover or some shit. Super close and intimate the whole hour. She even got creative when she added oil to the mix. Using all of her limbs to massage me in various ways. Bubbly cutie too. We talked about the most random shit while she was massaging, but I'd be a lie if I didn't enjoy the chat. Her grip during the hand job was just right. A lot of girls go either too light or too tight like some vice grip. Monica got the grip down and she got the cock sucking part down too. I joked with her that if she keeps up the good job, she going to make me cum real early. Monica grinned and just kept it going. I came so hard all over her face and hair.

    I'm like OK here's your damn money.
    Dam, that's a mile from my office! What was the total price otd? Was there a choice of girls or she was just available? Gunna head over there today.

  15. #10996

    Santa Clarita

    Good first experience at Clarita Therapy Spa on Golden Valley in Santa Clarita. Masseuse was Monica.

    Silky smooth hands that were very educated. Girl got mad skill. Monica massaged me like I was her lover or some shit. Super close and intimate the whole hour. She even got creative when she added oil to the mix. Using all of her limbs to massage me in various ways. Bubbly cutie too. We talked about the most random shit while she was massaging, but I'd be a lie if I didn't enjoy the chat. Her grip during the hand job was just right. A lot of girls go either too light or too tight like some vice grip. Monica got the grip down and she got the cock sucking part down too. I joked with her that if she keeps up the good job, she going to make me cum real early. Monica grinned and just kept it going. I came so hard all over her face and hair.

    I'm like OK here's your damn money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape