Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 647 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 575 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 9692
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8582

    Visiting

    Hey guys,

    I understand some do not like these types of posts so if that's you I apologize. However I'm coming through for a week on vacation and interested in some trusted providers. If you're willing to share I am fine with DM's if youd prefer that and I thank you. I prefer the spinner types and higher cost doesn't bother me if it comes with hogher service. Also if there are any other resources for the area I'd appreciate it as well. Not tryna disrupt the locals on my week stay but am tryna have some fun.

    Thank you in advance anyone that takes the time to reply.

  2. #8581

    Guys. Friday Special we all request today!

    We all request the Friday Special Today, " Bust a Nut in a **** $45 ", that's right any of the " ladies " that offer services anywhere on south ocean Blvd. The counter offer is the $45 bust a nut in slur- take it or leave it (I promise you guys they will be fighting over your $45) the room rates go up the weather humid as hell, the dope drying up with all the arrests. Don't forget to post after you get a Friday special let's see who biggest / smartest **** is.

  3. #8580

    Robyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilo43  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on her looks promising you can DM me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...y/452004526069
    Any chance you could provide a working link? Thanks in advance.

  4. #8579

    B confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by AlIngus  [View Original Post]
    Check the Charlotte boards. Menu is wide open and so are demons.
    I've seen her in Charlotte. I can confirm both. Some rave about her. My experience was not so good. It's a roll of the dice on the B you might encounter. She seems to love that glass dick better than any other.

  5. #8578

    Gabby GG

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    I texted her around 11 30 'Is tonight good or tomorrow better? She replies right way tonight, I text where she says 505 26th ave, I say Ill be there in 35 min, I couldn't find the adress so she texts its 505 28th ave, so she's already wasting my time sending me to a wrong adress so I finally find 505 28th and I text I'm HERE, what's the room # 8 min later I get a text saying HOW LONG YOU want to CHILL, I text back IDK I haven't even met you yet, so a black guy on the second floor says come up here so I went up and sat with him talking for 5 min, and I said this chicks wasting ny time so I went down got in my car and sent her a FORGET IT I'm GONE, 7 MIN LATER she texts I'm HERE, then another asking if I'm law enforcement, this chick is dumb a a rock, when I got home I called and she didn't answer then she called me, says she was getting fixed up for ma that's why she wasnt ready, I say I told you I'd be there in 35 min and I was, I even told her earlier if we get along I'd be a regular, before she hung up she said it was MY LOSS, Yeah right, well I still have my money I said no its YOUR LOSS. Its no wonder these chicks are ALL Broke losers.
    I texted her later that night. I said Offer me a discount since you wasted my time and gas and I might consider trying to see you again, NO reply. These chicks are so ENTITLED and Bitchy they are just a TOTAL TurnOFF! And as far as business DUMBER than a rock and most arent worth half what they charge.

  6. #8577

    Thanks for the heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by Delaware1202  [View Original Post]
    Robyn is very sweet. Legit. Pictures are mixed, some of them are older pics but the ones of her on the bed are recent. She gives better than average head and she has a tight petite body and her communication is better than most here right now. She is married and she said her husband pushes her to do plays, she has been a escort for about a year now because he makes her do it, so I thought she was fantastic and I found her very attractive and desirable, but that statement about her husband forcing her to sell herself to strangers and she said she enjoys meeting guys and doesn't mind giving blowjobs but when she has to do full service she feels dirty and like a piece of meat after she does full service with someone she just met, so I didn't partake in full service with her because I don't want to have sex with any woman who is being forced to by someone else, not by her own decision. If she gets the courage up to get rid of this scumbag and she saw me again because she wanted to see me not because she was forced to see me I would love to take her for the main event.
    Aint no way I'm paying 175 for a BJ. Head isnt even REAL SEX

  7. #8576

    Gabby GG= Waste of time and gas

    I texted her around 11 30 'Is tonight good or tomorrow better? She replies right way tonight, I text where she says 505 26th ave, I say Ill be there in 35 min, I couldn't find the adress so she texts its 505 28th ave, so she's already wasting my time sending me to a wrong adress so I finally find 505 28th and I text I'm HERE, what's the room # 8 min later I get a text saying HOW LONG YOU want to CHILL, I text back IDK I haven't even met you yet, so a black guy on the second floor says come up here so I went up and sat with him talking for 5 min, and I said this chicks wasting ny time so I went down got in my car and sent her a FORGET IT I'm GONE, 7 MIN LATER she texts I'm HERE, then another asking if I'm law enforcement, this chick is dumb a a rock, when I got home I called and she didn't answer then she called me, says she was getting fixed up for ma that's why she wasnt ready, I say I told you I'd be there in 35 min and I was, I even told her earlier if we get along I'd be a regular, before she hung up she said it was MY LOSS, Yeah right, well I still have my money I said no its YOUR LOSS. Its no wonder these chicks are ALL Broke losers.

  8. #8575
    Asshole, add me to your ignore list


    Posts: 429

    Robyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilo43  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on her looks promising you can DM me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...y/452004526069
    Robyn is very sweet. Legit. Pictures are mixed, some of them are older pics but the ones of her on the bed are recent. She gives better than average head and she has a tight petite body and her communication is better than most here right now. She is married and she said her husband pushes her to do plays, she has been a escort for about a year now because he makes her do it, so I thought she was fantastic and I found her very attractive and desirable, but that statement about her husband forcing her to sell herself to strangers and she said she enjoys meeting guys and doesn't mind giving blowjobs but when she has to do full service she feels dirty and like a piece of meat after she does full service with someone she just met, so I didn't partake in full service with her because I don't want to have sex with any woman who is being forced to by someone else, not by her own decision. If she gets the courage up to get rid of this scumbag and she saw me again because she wanted to see me not because she was forced to see me I would love to take her for the main event.

  9. #8574

    Need too relax from a hard day

    Any intel on her looks promising you can DM me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...y/452004526069

  10. #8573

    B

    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrown50  [View Original Post]
    Any good info on "B" . Looks interesting!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...b/579002207606
    Check the Charlotte boards. Menu is wide open and so are demons.

  11. #8572

    B

    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrown50  [View Original Post]
    Any good info on "B" . Looks interesting
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...b/579002207606
    You will find multiple review of her on the Charlotte board.

  12. #8571
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMstr  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I'm traveling here this week for business. It doesn't look like FS can be had at AMPs per the other thread. Is there a k-girl service or something similar down here?

    Thanks in advance! - T.
    The hotel Asians advertising on STG are what you are looking for, but they can be hit or miss. Mostly miss.

  13. #8570

    K-girl service or similar?

    Hi, I'm traveling here this week for business. It doesn't look like FS can be had at AMPs per the other thread. Is there a k-girl service or something similar down here?

    Thanks in advance! - T.

  14. #8569

    B

    Any good info on "B" . Looks interesting!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...b/579002207606

  15. #8568
    Asshole, add me to your ignore list


    Posts: 429

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle  [View Original Post]
    I was at the Walmart as leaving I saw someone stumbling thru the rear parking lot, know she never make it to where she going without getting into it with the po-po saw I inquired who she was and where going, she looks like my joscelyn from a distance, it's the famous Lilly. We chatted came to my place another one who has zero problems with the 30/40 plan. She was pleasant & clean I was shocked based on what other co workers say. Decent with the mouth. She said to let you know she's staying around 21st and you can find her walking the back street behind 21st to the Walmart area if interested she don't have phone but I gave her a few old ones that she can use WIFI once charged to make it easier dropped her back off at Walmart she wanted to purchase cosmetics. She looked a lot better than I had expected from street talk I would not have known it Lilly if she didn't say. Puppy approved of her too.
    Wow it's amazing how much Lily looks like Misty did 10 years ago when I met her. Looks like Lily has better teeth. For now. It would be interesting to see if in 10 years from now of sucking on a stem and sucking 20,000 guys like Misty did she maintains those teeth just like that. 10 years ago Misty was a Myrtle Beach Classic and should have been one of the things that pop up when you Google Myrtle Beach tourist attractions. She was as fun 10 years ago as the Swamp Fox was 40 years ago. Time hasn't been kind to either of them, both are well worn and weathered and a bit of a bumpy ride. Misty does have a sister in town, I wonder if this is her because the facial similarities are incredible. Misty does rush, but she is as good a fuck as you will find. I need to meet Lily and find out if she fucks as good as Misty. I added a few of the old pictures of Misty I have so you can see the similarities. Misty has a video on Hamster also of her giving head to a guy with a micro penis that dates back about 20 years.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails untitled.jpg‎   misty7.jpg‎   misty21.jpg‎   misty93.jpg‎   misty68.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape