Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 123 173 573 1073 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 18819
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17739

    Any idea what happened to her?

    Anyone have any idea what happened to this one? This ad is old, but she was active earlier this year then suddenly disappeared and her number is disconnected. I dreamed with her a lot. I know she had some demons, so I worry she may be no longer with us. Has anyone seen her or heard from her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kissi...x/776583244588

  2. #17738
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpops7777  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one in Ft Laurerdale, but she bounces between Orlando and South Florida. Attractive girl, great body. Tight box. But she could use some personable skills. She is a literal robot. Zero emotion, and a bunch of rules. Also only two positions, on top and doggy. It kinda killed the mood for me. I heard the complaints from others but decided to see if my miles saw a different experience, but they did not. I guess that's how she just operates.

    I won't be seeing this one again, but if anyone was wondering if she is real, she is, but you have been warned.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/190292119
    Seen her too, yup very business like. Ok to talk to but yea she does not really warm up even after seeing a few times. Hot body but robotic.

  3. #17737

    Meh

    I saw this one in Ft Laurerdale, but she bounces between Orlando and South Florida. Attractive girl, great body. Tight box. But she could use some personable skills. She is a literal robot. Zero emotion, and a bunch of rules. Also only two positions, on top and doggy. It kinda killed the mood for me. I heard the complaints from others but decided to see if my miles saw a different experience, but they did not. I guess that's how she just operates.

    I won't be seeing this one again, but if anyone was wondering if she is real, she is, but you have been warned.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/190292119

  4. #17736
    Quote Originally Posted by BbbbbwLover  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else gotten a 502 gateway error message when uploading posts or using pm? I usually hit the back button and try my request again and it goes through. If I get a vpn I'm thinking it'll rectify the problem.
    Now and then I get the error messages. I have noticed that I don't manually type in my username and password, the site gives me the locked out for 15 minutes then try again.

  5. #17735
    Quote Originally Posted by BbbbbwLover  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else gotten a 502 gateway error message when uploading posts or using pm? I usually hit the back button and try my request again and it goes through. If I get a vpn I'm thinking it'll rectify the problem.
    Happens on VPN. I'm on one.

  6. #17734

    502 gateway?

    Has anyone else gotten a 502 gateway error message when uploading posts or using pm? I usually hit the back button and try my request again and it goes through. If I get a vpn I'm thinking it'll rectify the problem.

  7. #17733

    Visiting Orlando. Looking for Nuru Session

    Any ladies in the Orlando area offer a true Nuru session? Any leads are appreciated.

  8. #17732

    Bustyeve / Rachel

    She is advertising on Insta that she is in town and is available today and tomorrow with nights being available also.

  9. #17731

    Motel X (West Colonial near Downtown)

    Recently met a provider at Motel X located on West Colonial near the West Colonial and SOBT intersection.

    The provider was coming from Kissimmee and I from Winter Park and this was the closest love hotel we could find that was convenient to both of us although she had the longer drive. I had previously been to the Motel X (formerly the Geneva Motel) on NOBT and it was okay but that was a while ago. I was worried about the West Colonial location as it is in a rougher part of town but I needn't have worried. Certainly safe enough in the day. The room was completely updated and clean except for the bathroom which was still clean and serviceable but not really updated.

    New hard surface flooring, nice double bed with clean sheets, plenty of towels, good lighting, working ac. Lots of mirrors and even a stripper's pole (which went unused). Discreet parking in back. Cost was $55 for three hours. I thought the NOBT Motel X was $55 for two hours. Built in radio near the bed. Newer TV on wall. The clerk gives you a remote which you need to return upon leaving.

    Was very pleasantly surprised by the downtown Motel X and am happy to recommend it to other hobbyists.

    There is a third Motel X which I have not been to -- it is much further west on West Colonial Drive. The Motel X I visited is best described as being near downtown.

  10. #17730

    Dulce Dollz

    Has anyone ever seen Dulce Dollz on Instagram? I've seen a few ads with girls that are "managed" by this 'modeling agency'.

    There's no such thing as real models anymore, escorting is the 1st thing that comes to mind anytime I see a girl with that in her bio.

    Their IG: https://www.instagram.com/dulce.dollz/.

    LT: https://linktr.ee/dulcedollzmodels.

  11. #17729

    Ashley of Sicily aka Mystical

    Has anybody seen Ashley of Sicily lately? I haven't seen any reports of reviews lately. Feel free to send a PM.

  12. #17728

    BbL

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBobIII  [View Original Post]
    The smell may not be what you think https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...g-bottoms.html.
    That shit is dangerous! Keep it natural! Turn off for me but to each his own.

  13. #17727
    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo;7327156[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/189311573[/URL]

    Why has this one never been talked about here? Those tits look great but I'm guessing not really hers, anyone met her?
    Pretty sure I gave her a try a few years ago. It was a terrible experience. At the time she was using different pictures, meeting started off bad as soon as I saw her not being the same girl in the pictures LOL. She was not ugly though.

  14. #17726

    Visiting Orlando

    I'll be in Orlando in a few weeks. Curious if there are any Asian K-girl agencies in the area? Haven't been able to find one doing a quick search.

  15. #17725

    Those into sniffing asses

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMic  [View Original Post]
    Damn did you even sniff the ass
    The smell may not be what you think https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...g-bottoms.html.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape