Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 115 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 165 215 615 1115 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 17685
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15975

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyHead63  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around?
    One's dead. The other is MIA, for me, at least. Is Soulard Susan still out there tossing salads?

  2. #15974
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    Was about to go set something up with henny this morning, she sued to be my go to, but I seen she raised her rates again, damn she has priced herself out for me.
    Girls who keep dramatically raising their rates (in some cases by "hundreds of dollars") for "no" good reason isn't the real problem, it's these guys who keep going along with that shit and just paying it...So unless her pussy has suddenly gotten "dramatically better" or she's added "new services" to her menu, then "everyone" needs to let Henny's phone "stop ringing" for a while and you'll likely see those GPS type rate increases start dropping back down when she realizes she just lost her "entire" revenue stream by being too damn greedy.

    Stay Safe.

  3. #15973

    Susan

    Is she still around?

  4. #15972

    Yarah

    Saw Yarah yesterday. She was very friendly and gave me a nice massage before CBJ and mish and doggy. Everything covered. Photos are pretty accurate, I will definitely repeat!

  5. #15971
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    450 an hour in, 600 out all hr, that's not even the extra for GFE.
    As long as someone is paying that amount it will be that and go up. It seems like more and more of the tighter bodies are wanting to get to $500 an hour.

    I shoot for milfs who are not former / current hard druggies that take care of themselves. I also mix it up and get massages with great endings when I don't want to bother with the hr / hhr chase.

  6. #15970
    Quote Originally Posted by OutOfTime69  [View Original Post]
    I don't have a name, just a pic and a number. Anyone recognize her?
    Angie? See post 5 or 6 below.

  7. #15969

    Do you have the pic and last 4 of her digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by OutOfTime69  [View Original Post]
    I don't have a name, just a pic and a number. Anyone recognize her?
    Need the info to identify.

  8. #15968
    Chick posting as a guy


    Posts: 10

    Anyone Know This Gal in Dupo?

    I don't have a name, just a pic and a number. Anyone recognize her?

  9. #15967
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    I hope we've not lost Eden and Lilia in the same month!! Nothing from Eden for a couple weeks. Any intel out there?
    Haven't been able to get in touch with Carley (old Angel) in the past few months. Her personal facebook states "in a relationship", so there's that. It's possible that Eden and Lilia are shacking up in their twilight years. Pandora Peaks married a rich fan in her latter years.

  10. #15966

    Is Nikki worth it?

    Good evening everyone. I am in your city for work this week and have an appointment setup with Nikki for tomorrow. She looks really good, high price though, but I'm looking for quality over quantity. Is she worth seeing? Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/190166814

  11. #15965
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    She was good but prices are increased now.
    450 an hour in, 600 out all hr, that's not even the extra for GFE.

  12. #15964

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    Was about to go set something up with henny this morning, she sued to be my go to, but I seen she raised her rates again, damn she has priced herself out for me.
    She was good but prices are increased now.

  13. #15963

    Henny

    Was about to go set something up with henny this morning, she sued to be my go to, but I seen she raised her rates again, damn she has priced herself out for me.

  14. #15962

    Angie visit

    Saw Angie again the other day, it had been a bit since my last visit. However she's the same consistent and reliable provider.

    https://tryst.link/escort/angie-18

  15. #15961

    Good Luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Wwffbb2924  [View Original Post]
    Hey I have been eyeing this one for awhile but can't seem to find any information about her. Have any of you ever visited or contacted her? Feel free to pm if you want.

    https://tryst.link/escort/brookeluxxx
    Buddy, I've tried asking about her 2 times at different points in history. I think she is a case where someone has to TOFTT and give a thorough review for others to go off of.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape