Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34948

    Is this real

    Has anyone tried to visit this place https://maps.app.goo.gl/dYjuG1S1CgZC11VS7.

  2. #34947
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    She must really hate you.
    This cracks me up!

  3. #34946
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezcumezgo80  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if anything else is available but she does manscaping and she is a CMT.

    https://www.champagneghost.com/
    And a Brazilian. The names of the different services crack me up.

    My guess is that the place is totally legit.

  4. #34945
    Quote Originally Posted by GbTeaBv  [View Original Post]
    Any fellow mongers out there that may know of a parlor, or even an independent provider, that offers both massage and manscaping / waxing services with at least a standard HE? Greatly appreciate any help!
    I don't know if anything else is available but she does manscaping and she is a CMT.

    https://www.champagneghost.com/

  5. #34944

    Manscaping and Massage

    Any fellow mongers out there that may know of a parlor, or even an independent provider, that offers both massage and manscaping / waxing services with at least a standard HE? Greatly appreciate any help!

  6. #34943

    Thai Optionse

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun2002  [View Original Post]
    Anyone that can recommend thai massage in metro detroi?

    DM is fine.

    Thanks.
    There are many. The only one that reported consistent extras is Siam Bodyworks. There is some debate on whether more than HJ is available after multiple visits.

  7. #34942

    Metro Detroit Thai massages

    Anyone that can recommend thai massage in metro detroi?

    DM is fine.

    Thanks.

  8. #34941
    Quote Originally Posted by HouseOfCards  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't mess around in Keego Harbor. Very small area with a lot of very bored cops.

    My ex lives in behind the place. The only extras I'd expect there would be to find my tires slashed when I came out.
    She must really hate you.

  9. #34940
    Quote Originally Posted by Sizzler747  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where I can find a thicker Asian Massage lady? Don't really care if they are young or old. Just a preference of mine. Any help would be appreciated.
    Almost everywhere. Depends how thick is thick.

  10. #34939
    Quote Originally Posted by Sizzler747  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where I can find a thicker Asian Massage lady? Don't really care if they are young or old. Just a preference of mine. Any help would be appreciated.
    Aloha massage Washington twp. Great massage and possibly ending.

  11. #34938

    Thicker Asian women

    Does anyone know where I can find a thicker Asian Massage lady? Don't really care if they are young or old. Just a preference of mine. Any help would be appreciated.

  12. #34937

    Not surprised.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomSmith26  [View Original Post]
    No extras.
    I wouldn't mess around in Keego Harbor. Very small area with a lot of very bored cops.

    My ex lives in behind the place. The only extras I'd expect there would be to find my tires slashed when I came out.

  13. #34936
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaceMat  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try Thai orchid in keego harbor?
    No extras.

  14. #34935

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky68  [View Original Post]
    The location is a 38 story tower downtown detroit. I see red flags.
    If she says she's at the book tower I'd be very skeptical. You don't just walk up the rooms. Lots of logistics involved.

  15. #34934
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    Outcall means comes to your location, do I think you mean incall. Just clarifying to be accurate with info here.
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    Well we truly care to have factual information here and you consistently make one off claims of providers and services that nobody else does. Facts matter.
    For one I'd like to hear some facts might consider. Actually I'd like to know if Natasha will ever accept an appointment with me and Tina has been on my mind for long Tina. I'm just not good at making future appointments (Hens, Lita,) I'm what you call, a spur of the moment man.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape