Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #52739
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1221
    Quote Originally Posted by StorMalt1  [View Original Post]
    I was doing something reading since it'll be my first time here, but a few posts mentioned bringing a condom. I assume they have some right? Or should I bring a couple? Maybe showing 2 would also indicate that I want 2 pops?
    I've read reports from guys that bring their favorite condoms, but if you don't, I've never had a orlando spa not supply condoms and that's after dozens and dozens of different spas over the years. Outside Orlando I bring my own because a lot of spas will break out the saran wrap for BJ.

    And lay out 2 condoms next to your donation will be a major clue for your masseuse.

  2. #52738

    River Massage

    I have been stopping in passing thru lake county and decided to give this place a try. Been back 3 to 4 times. If you are looking for a good massage and L1 easy place to stop in.

  3. #52737
    I was doing something reading since it'll be my first time here, but a few posts mentioned bringing a condom. I assume they have some right? Or should I bring a couple? Maybe showing 2 would also indicate that I want 2 pops?

  4. #52736

    Daffany GB

    Entered Venus with a +1 and requested a GB with her (she definitely is older than you guys lead on. Like late 40's minimum) All she did was try to push one of us off to the other girl, and we would have to go after the other NOT at same time. I didn't push the issue. BB was offered, but declined.

    I'm starting to think that some of these reviews are written by the owners. The scene has definitely declined from the milk days.

  5. #52735

    Re: Lazy

    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyReptile  [View Original Post]
    The information you were seeking is all over the board. Try reading the board or the Search button.

    And then you come back and reply that to someone who has contributed many many many many reviews.

    I just scanned your post, your first page of post not one review just asking for information.

    Tanks for nuttin!
    As the late, great Rodney Dangerfield used to say, "No respect, I tell ya!"

  6. #52734

    QQ. Victoria

    Stopped by QQ for the second time, this time I scheduled in advance with Victoria. I always like to be the first client of the day because daty is my favorite activity. One word about Victoria, WOW! It's a good thing I'm leaving town on Thursday to head home. I could easily go broke with two girls like Emma and Victoria around! Treat them well and enjoy as long as they are here. Victoria did say that she is leaving soon, maybe next week.

  7. #52733

    Qq

    Quote Originally Posted by Meguta  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Orlando next week and I see there are 2 QQs. Which one is this Victoria at? Thanks in advance.
    Go to the one on International Dr for a good massage and ass spanking by a dude.

    Your welcome.

  8. #52732

    Lazy

    Quote Originally Posted by Meguta  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for your useful reply.

    Have a great day ff!
    The information you were seeking is all over the board. Try reading the board or the Search button.

    And then you come back and reply that to someone who has contributed many many many many reviews.

    I just scanned your post, your first page of post not one review just asking for information.

    Tanks for nuttin!

  9. #52731
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Qq

    Quote Originally Posted by Meguta  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Orlando next week and I see there are 2 QQs. Which one is this Victoria at? Thanks in advance.
    My last review on QQ says, it's not the QQ on international drive. It's the one in East Orlando close to rouse rd. Someone else even gave the address and street name of the correct one. LOL.

  10. #52730

    Venus

    Heard about Daphne here for some time, I called ahead to make sure she was there. She answered and said to come over. Thin, MM girls, not much ass, but she didn't disappoint with effort. Usual price. Pleasant, table shower, bbj, back to the room for the deed. Tried to get me to pay extra for bare back but I declined. She started out on top, moved to mish, then doggy and blew my load in the glove.

  11. #52729
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1221
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    True story! One page before the post from Meguta, instructions from the good Dr Willy:
    For whatever reason I just thought about old mtv commercials.

    "some people just don't get it".

  12. #52728
    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    Seriously? How can you not know by now? It's all over the board which one is the good one and which one is the one to avoid.
    Thank you for your useful reply.

    Have a great day ff!

  13. #52727

    The "right" QQ!

    Quote Originally Posted by Meguta  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Orlando next week and I see there are 2 QQs. Which one is this Victoria at? Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    Seriously? How can you not know by now? It's all over the board which one is the good one and which one is the one to avoid.
    True story! One page before the post from Meguta, instructions from the good Dr Willy:

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly  [View Original Post]
    The complete precise directions are given at the post in the link below for QQ Spa East, as well as about 20 OTHER AMPs in the Orlando area. Readers GREATLY benefit from reading that post very carefully and thoroughly, so as to catch all of the caveats and updates.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...69#post7313869

  14. #52726
    Quote Originally Posted by Meguta  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Orlando next week and I see there are 2 QQs. Which one is this Victoria at? Thanks in advance.
    Seriously? How can you not know by now? It's all over the board which one is the good one and which one is the one to avoid.

  15. #52725

    Interesting story

    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    First time visit here, some activity up front in the afternoon around 2 pm so I went around and they have a back door. The water bottle full of cigarette butts by the back door should have deterred me, but I knocked anyway.

    Greeted by an average looking gal, I'd say early 30's, big plump lips, looks only half-Asian with good English and a lot of tattoos...really slutty demeanor. She says, "Oh, you're cute!" And she grabs me by the hand to pull me inside and throw me in the first room, it appears totally dead.

    She leans in for some LFK and I'm totally confident now that I'm going to slay this pussy, so I never asked for her name. She asks how long and I ask her if she has time for an hour and she says yes.

    I'm rifling through my wallet, but it's super dark in the room and I can't see the bills clearly. She's like, "How do you not see?" I'm like I'm older than you, baby. And we laugh. Toss her $$.40 and as she's walking out into the lightness she turns around and says, "Twenty more?" I say, let's see how you do.

    I lay on the table and she's gone about 5 min, I'm now bored so I get up to grab my phone. She pops the door open and says, "What are you doing?" I'm like I don't know where you went.
    Would make a good short film. They seem to never have happy endings.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape