Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #5193
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    Teach me your ways senpai LOL.

    All kidding aside, I think this is a safe route in these times.
    I absolutely agree. The real working girls are depressing and now really risky. I keep saying to myself 'imagine if you got busted with a pro, and everyone in your life knew you got ruined by responding to that skank's STG ad?' I feel pretty comfortable on the SB side of things.

  2. #5192
    Quote Originally Posted by MmceStep  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely right. 2 nights ago, when I was traveling to a city I go to a couple times per month, I met a 19 yo for dinner and we had a good time. It was a nice place and I paid for her Uber to get there. I had told her ahead of time that it's my policy to not pay for M&G's, as we're interviewing each other for the right fit. When we were done, it was only 8:45 and told her that I didn't want the night to end, wanted to talk more. But she wasn't old enough to go to a bar, s0 _ I invited her to my room, no expectations. When we got to my room we were going at it within 20 minutes. She ended up staying the night. I made sure I wasn't selfish, and got her off (showed her some of my old guy tricks LOL). Anyway, we've been texting ever since. She's hot but not hotter than my regular GF's (although younger, LOL), so I'm not sure I want to retain her for an allowance. If she was a 10 instead of an 8. 5, I'd be forking out some cash to keep her in my orbit. She asked about an allowance on the phone last night. I told her I haven't decided what I want to do going forward with a SB. I thought she'd be pissed. I was surprised when she said OK, well when you come back to town, let me know. I'd love to stay with you again, no charge. Now obviously I'll be out $150 for dinner, but well worth it. I guess I have a 19 yo eff buddy now. If you guys don't act like johns or simps, they have a hard time putting you in that bucket. The key is getting them to accept going to dinner without payment. If they do that, just use your charms!
    Teach me your ways senpai LOL.

    All kidding aside, I think this is a safe route in these times.

  3. #5191

    Rosa seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one? Quite aggressive out the gate but hot.

    Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-e88bc95c2ce8
    Sent some nudes, but ultimately a scam. Let me know if anyone experienced something different.

  4. #5190
    Quote Originally Posted by Aamogdem  [View Original Post]
    Reminder for everyone in this hobby, don't pay to meet for dinner LOL.

    https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1JWMUYsgXH/
    Absolutely right. 2 nights ago, when I was traveling to a city I go to a couple times per month, I met a 19 yo for dinner and we had a good time. It was a nice place and I paid for her Uber to get there. I had told her ahead of time that it's my policy to not pay for M&G's, as we're interviewing each other for the right fit. When we were done, it was only 8:45 and told her that I didn't want the night to end, wanted to talk more. But she wasn't old enough to go to a bar, s0 _ I invited her to my room, no expectations. When we got to my room we were going at it within 20 minutes. She ended up staying the night. I made sure I wasn't selfish, and got her off (showed her some of my old guy tricks LOL). Anyway, we've been texting ever since. She's hot but not hotter than my regular GF's (although younger, LOL), so I'm not sure I want to retain her for an allowance. If she was a 10 instead of an 8. 5, I'd be forking out some cash to keep her in my orbit. She asked about an allowance on the phone last night. I told her I haven't decided what I want to do going forward with a SB. I thought she'd be pissed. I was surprised when she said OK, well when you come back to town, let me know. I'd love to stay with you again, no charge. Now obviously I'll be out $150 for dinner, but well worth it. I guess I have a 19 yo eff buddy now. If you guys don't act like johns or simps, they have a hard time putting you in that bucket. The key is getting them to accept going to dinner without payment. If they do that, just use your charms!

  5. #5189
    Quote Originally Posted by South215  [View Original Post]
    Gene0220.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=72722188

    Anyone have any information on this one? Dms Open if you want to keep it private!
    Noticed she says "blonde now! Curvy" - but all her photos are blood hair, so I'm guessing she's been on the site (or another sugar site before)? I do like that she's upfront about her wants, though I suspect you're going to have to beat a Bush to get through her inbox. Have you already started talking to her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture-1.jpg‎  

  6. #5188

    Gene0220

    Gene0220.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=72722188

    Anyone have any information on this one? Dms Open if you want to keep it private!

  7. #5187

    Rosa seeking

    Anyone have info on this one? Quite aggressive out the gate but hot.

    Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-e88bc95c2ce8
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AISelect_20250726_160052_Chrome.jpg‎  

  8. #5186
    Quote Originally Posted by Aamogdem  [View Original Post]
    Reminder for everyone in this hobby, don't pay to meet for dinner LOL.

    https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1JWMUYsgXH/
    I'm not mad at her, I'm mad at those of you who allow them to get this comfortable with it.

  9. #5185
    Reminder for everyone in this hobby, don't pay to meet for dinner LOL.

    https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1JWMUYsgXH/

  10. #5184
    Quote Originally Posted by MmceStep  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you. I'm at least 70% sure as well. This is definitely something that would be wise for her to be more clear about.
    Ok someone need to get those private photos to confirm LOL.

  11. #5183
    Quote Originally Posted by Swimback  [View Original Post]
    Experienced trans spotter here. At least 70% that person is trans. Dick tucking is a thing, post op is a thing. Skill you must have is you plan on going to South American cities or southeast asia.
    I agree with you. I'm at least 70% sure as well. This is definitely something that would be wise for her to be more clear about.

  12. #5182
    Quote Originally Posted by Swimback  [View Original Post]
    Experienced trans spotter here. At least 70% that person is trans. Dick tucking is a thing, post op is a thing. Skill you must have is you plan on going to South American cities or southeast asia.
    She could also be using that tag to filter out intolerant candidates.

  13. #5181
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanp420  [View Original Post]
    I assume she's open to SD that's trans.
    Experienced trans spotter here. At least 70% that person is trans. Dick tucking is a thing, post op is a thing. Skill you must have is you plan on going to South American cities or southeast asia.

  14. #5180
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant78  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about Evie? Her profile says seeking trans-friendly which would usually be a no go for me but she dances at Ricks which seems odd if she still has junk. Just curious if anyone has details. Feel free to PM if you don't want to share privately.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-be8f73039f93
    I assume she's open to SD that's trans.

  15. #5179

    Odd Question

    Does anyone know anything about Evie? Her profile says seeking trans-friendly which would usually be a no go for me but she dances at Ricks which seems odd if she still has junk. Just curious if anyone has details. Feel free to PM if you don't want to share privately.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-be8f73039f93

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape