Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 242 of 1886 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 292 342 742 1242 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 28284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24669
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeSteed1838  [View Original Post]
    She's so hot that I can tolerate a CBJ. What has me hesitant is other than our first meet she had a strong odor down there. Also her hairy asshole is distracting. It didn't bother me I just couldn't stop going wow that's a hairy asshole. Throws me off my game.
    Lmfao. That's why I like am meets. Hopefully they fresh and not stale.

  2. #24668
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone get a text from Osita saying she's back? Cardates and outcalls only (I assume you'd have to pick her up or uber over).
    Wish she had incall I'll be traveling from Ocala area, she looks like something I'd like. What's on the menu.

  3. #24667
    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanWhore727  [View Original Post]
    I 100% agree. Pic and deposit needed but in 3 years never had an issue.

    Seen her over 15/20 times in 3 years. Nice big clit and she's got a hot body for sure.

    Kimberlyxnoelle.com
    I love nice thick clits, may have to come to Tampa.

  4. #24666

    Lolol

    Got a legit spit take out of me with that ending. As for the BBBJ when I heard from her a couple weeks ago she said yes. But I'd put money on it this is a person using her images and old ph # to try and scam. Hopefully I'm wrong but something feels off.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeSteed1838  [View Original Post]
    She's so hot that I can tolerate a CBJ. What has me hesitant is other than our first meet she had a strong odor down there. Also her hairy asshole is distracting. It didn't bother me I just couldn't stop going wow that's a hairy asshole. Throws me off my game.

  5. #24665
    She's so hot that I can tolerate a CBJ. What has me hesitant is other than our first meet she had a strong odor down there. Also her hairy asshole is distracting. It didn't bother me I just couldn't stop going wow that's a hairy asshole. Throws me off my game.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhosThirsty  [View Original Post]
    Is she doing BBBJ yet?

  6. #24664

    IG page

    Quote Originally Posted by JustBumpin  [View Original Post]
    Image searched her pic.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/C6h6J-jrVbY/


    https://fapello.com/kowoll-mich/

    https://wildskirts.com/kowoll-mich/12

    https://www.instagram.com/p/C6h6J-jrVbY/

  7. #24663

    Kimberly Noelle

    Quote Originally Posted by JosephM99  [View Original Post]
    I would go with Kimberly Noelle. Pricey but worth it.
    I 100% agree. Pic and deposit needed but in 3 years never had an issue.

    Seen her over 15/20 times in 3 years. Nice big clit and she's got a hot body for sure.

    Kimberlyxnoelle.com

  8. #24662
    Quote Originally Posted by WhosThirsty  [View Original Post]
    Is she doing BBBJ yet?
    I haven't seen her in months if not over a year ago so have no clue.

  9. #24661
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone get a text from Osita saying she's back? Cardates and outcalls only (I assume you'd have to pick her up or uber over).
    Is she doing BBBJ yet?

  10. #24660

    Ty

    I figured as much. I'm not too tech savvy so much appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustBumpin  [View Original Post]
    Image searched her pic.

  11. #24659
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone get a text from Osita saying she's back? Cardates and outcalls only (I assume you'd have to pick her up or uber over).
    I stand corrected to an earlier post. She finally responded and said available, but haven't gotten a followup text back yet.

  12. #24658

    Image searched her pic

    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing either the usual bait and switch latina or scam, looks TGTBT.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...684/6892043827
    Image searched her pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250715_090855_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  13. #24657
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone get a text from Osita saying she's back? Cardates and outcalls only (I assume you'd have to pick her up or uber over).
    There was a new add up within the last week, but she hasn't responded to me on that number or any of the other numbers I've had for her.

  14. #24656
    I would go with Kimberly Noelle. Pricey but worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobMaximus  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting the Tampa area again for work. Looking for a provider with a big clit who loves DATY. Any recommendations?

    Thanks in Advance!

  15. #24655
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone get a text from Osita saying she's back? Cardates and outcalls only (I assume you'd have to pick her up or uber over).
    I did too. At 3:54 am. No incall.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape