Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 152 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 202 252 652 1152 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 18205
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15940

    Jenna

    Slightly late post as the SO has been lurking. Jenna has quickly become my ATF. Her timing is horrendous, but she warns ahead of time. As soon as I leave my home I usually text her saying "5 min away" that way she actually starts getting ready and is somewhat ready by time I actually get there. If not, she'll ask you to wait in the room and that'll take another 30 min.

    Anyway, this girl knows how to please a man in every position. I won't go into details but she is amazing. I can't give her contact info but you can reach her here on the forums.

  2. #15939

    "Gatekeeper"

    Quote Originally Posted by Pplinko  [View Original Post]
    Any idea if she's seeing new friends or who is her gatekeeper?
    RE: Veronica ask by the guy with 3 posts (including the one in which he asks) .... What would be the point of a Gatekeeper if someone who has seen no-one could gain access? That's not a gate.

  3. #15938
    Quote Originally Posted by Riley1190  [View Original Post]
    Veronica -- 5 stars and 10 of 10. One of only a small handful who I would see again. Beautiful. Also sweet, passionate, and kind, or a real good actress.
    Any idea if she's seeing new friends or who is her gatekeeper?

  4. #15937

    Veronica

    Veronica -- 5 stars and 10 of 10. One of only a small handful who I would see again. Beautiful. Also sweet, passionate, and kind, or a real good actress.

  5. #15936

    Xina Best of Brevard

    Quote Originally Posted by FalseStar  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed her about 2 weeks ago. Price $x8 for 2 h. As I walked in she wore this sexy red dress, she kissed me and dropped my jeans amazing BBBJ, she smelled amazing, laid in bed and performed cowgirl, missionary, doggy, prone, etc first time lasting 10-15 minutes each bust, x4 times busting and she was perfect will dream of her again.

    Thanks willie you a bro.
    Yeah, you're welcome and you are right! She offers an experience unparalleled in the hobby and the only ones that come close are Avalon, Berlin and from what I've read, Sarah Maitland (although I've never seen her and should make the trip over!) Of course, I have seen her dozens and dozens of times over the last few years and each visit gets better and better with GFE and PSE moves rarely seen in the hobby. When she has her in call in Cocoa on US 1 off 528, I make a Beeline from Sebastian to see her leaving with my legs wobbling and my head spinning! If you Orlando mongers are interested, read her blog on Brevard Forum and see what a truly one of a kind UTR can do! Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0747.jpg‎   Attachment-1.jpeg‎  

  6. #15935

    Seeking BBW UTR

    I am looking for a new UTR BBW, preferably pearshaped or hourglass shaped that absolutely loves giving BBBJ's.

    Open to recommendations.

    Stay Safe.

    BC.

  7. #15934

    Kara

    Had the chance to meet up with Kara last week. Showed up to the door and she was sitting out back in a short black leather skirt. She took me directly back to the bedroom and that's when the fun begin. I haven't seen Kara in years and was super excited to see her. She started with a bbbbj and I barely made it thru that. She then jumped on top of me and was that ride amazing. She said let's get in the pool for a little bit and we were messing around and said let's go back in the bedroom. Once in the bedroom didn't take long for round two. Had plans to stay an hour but was in and out in 35 min. She absolutely drained me and was so good to see her again.

  8. #15933
    Quote Originally Posted by Killmonger  [View Original Post]
    Bruh it's the dope. That's why the price of coochie went up. Don't get me wrong these hoes been chasing highs for years. But when the dope boys like Chris 5 started applying pressure? It was game over for Orlando.

    Now it's wild out here. Most of these young girls? Are Heavy users. That means your mileage may vary big time! They want to be lit while doing the deed, no lie.

    And as for the Latinas de piel morena? Nah. They can't get a dime from me. Way too delusional for my taste. I'm not about to pay into fantasy when you females looking Cuban Mellissa looking so dam good I want to put my tongue in her ass giving good service give her a call and UTRs have the most YMMV.

    Marina did greek on every visit for the 60 why? 10 inches with a curve LOL peace out.
    Damn you brought up C5! You took it WAY back! LOL.

  9. #15932

    Kara

    Hadn't seen Kara since she was at 4 corners, so we caught up Sat night and wow she's still one hot little firecracker, got her a couple O's and then she folded in half for a hard ride mish, can't wait to see her again!

  10. #15931

    Kara

    Hadn't seen Kara since she was at 4 corners, so we caught up Sat night and wow she's still one hot little firecracker, got her a couple O's and then she folded in half for a hard ride mish, can't wait to see her again!

  11. #15930
    Whole heartedly agree with that she forces you to write reviews and gets pissed (sending text messages) if you don't or write nothing but positive. Since she was a referral from another senior member I chose not to say anything out of respect for him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    Is definitely YMMV. I met Sophia through a friend. We did a babe swap. I gave him a girl he was completely satisfied with her, and he connected me to Sophia. I always shower and dress well for a date. I rarely have any issues. But Sophia is the exception. She is definitely is a clock watcher, and her rushing the date made matters worse. Since this was a friend connection, I went and donated the full amount, even though I did not pop. I was just going to let this go, but my friend insisted that I post what actually happened, and I did. After posting, she got furious at me. Sending me many texts on how dare I post a negative review. I don't care how popular a girl is, I post the facts!

    Sophia hates any review that is not positive. It can be a neutral post (Nor good or bad), and she will do whatever to get it removed. Either by sending texts to the poster, or what she has been doing lately, ask someone to reply to that post and say how wonderful she is. Saying things like having fond memories of her and never had a bad experience with her. That's when I know that Sophia is talking.

    R5.

  12. #15929

    Jenna

    Can't say enough about Jenna. Just an amzing person and amazing provider. Her head game is one of the best and she's takes her time, neber rushing. Main event is great also, that sexy body and amazing ass is wonderful to hit and she takes greek very well. I Love making her cum. I know she was going out of town again but might be back now.

  13. #15928

    Xina babe

    Dreamed her about 2 weeks ago. Price $x8 for 2 h. As I walked in she wore this sexy red dress, she kissed me and dropped my jeans amazing BBBJ, she smelled amazing, laid in bed and performed cowgirl, missionary, doggy, prone, etc first time lasting 10-15 minutes each bust, x4 times busting and she was perfect will dream of her again.

    Thanks willie you a bro.

  14. #15927

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by MicBush  [View Original Post]
    Had another great visit with Sarah yesterday. Everything that has been reported is spot on besides that fact that she is a really sweet lady.

    She can be reached directly on the site. Be good to her as she is a rare gem.
    Lovely to see you and wrap up the weekend!

  15. #15926
    Quote Originally Posted by Botoman  [View Original Post]
    Can someone send the link, and what is utr?
    "UTR" means "Under the Radar". It's basically girls that probably do not have ads posted on escort sites.

    "SarahMaitland" posts here. Just message her on here. She posted about 10 posts down from this one. She doesn't work late evenings so I haven't been able to see her yet, but I will one day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape