Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 448 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 6706
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5446
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha0017  [View Original Post]
    Was in Daytona last week and gave piper a quick text. Piper said come over to my place I have my studio done. Stopped by saw the new studio and that's where the fun began. Piper is a hot blonde that I have been seeing for the past 3 years off and on. Always a great time can't wait to see here when I'm back in the area.
    Is this crazy Piper that has an OF and has an ad for it on her car?

  2. #5445
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP60  [View Original Post]
    This link is for Angie. Any links to Heidi?

    Thanks.
    Sorry for the late response. When I asked who her partner was for 4-handed, she texted me a link to Heidi's MF ad. I figured this thread would know which Heidi. Sorry for the confusion.

  3. #5444

    Kris

    Quote Originally Posted by Roxie81  [View Original Post]
    Does she do Level 3? Is she Brazilian?
    I have only enjoyed L1.yes Brazilian.

  4. #5443

    Piper

    Was in Daytona last week and gave piper a quick text. Piper said come over to my place I have my studio done. Stopped by saw the new studio and that's where the fun began. Piper is a hot blonde that I have been seeing for the past 3 years off and on. Always a great time can't wait to see here when I'm back in the area.

  5. #5442

  6. #5441

    How far does she go?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rwd3791  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...862709934.html I have seen her a dozen times or so and she is great. Very clean atmosphere. Broken English but not a hinderance. She always gets 2 pops out of me and one time 3 pops!
    Does she do Level 3? Is she Brazilian?

  7. #5440
    Its always good to just send a hi now and then. If they come back they'll call you first.

    Quote Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher1  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about Deva she left like 3-4 years ago and I think wifed up.

    Fletch.

  8. #5439
    What's her rate?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rwd3791  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...862709934.html I have seen her a dozen times or so and she is great. Very clean atmosphere. Broken English but not a hinderance. She always gets 2 pops out of me and one time 3 pops!

  9. #5438
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwd3791  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...862709934.html I have seen her a dozen times or so and she is great. Very clean atmosphere. Broken English but not a hinderance. She always gets 2 pops out of me and one time 3 pops!
    I can confirm, she milked me really good the one time I saw her.

  10. #5437

    Info for Heidi

    Quote Originally Posted by Pc3555  [View Original Post]
    Do you have contact info for Heidi? I have searched rubrankings and adultsearch without success. She sounds like my former ATF Hailey K. God I miss her.

    Many thanks.

    Pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP60  [View Original Post]
    This link is for Angie. Any links to Heidi?

    Thanks.
    I believe this is the Heidi being discussed recently.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/38978/

  11. #5436
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Hailey K

    Quote Originally Posted by Pc3555  [View Original Post]
    Do you have contact info for Heidi? I have searched rubrankings and adultsearch without success. She sounds like my former ATF Hailey K. God I miss her.

    Many thanks.

    Pc.
    This is not HK, I miss her a lot as well.

  12. #5435

    Kris

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...862709934.html I have seen her a dozen times or so and she is great. Very clean atmosphere. Broken English but not a hinderance. She always gets 2 pops out of me and one time 3 pops!

  13. #5434
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Heidi

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    Were offering 4 hands today. They were all booked up but looking forward to the opportunity.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...865634816.html
    This link is for Angie. Any links to Heidi?

    Thanks.

  14. #5433

    Angie and Heidi

    Were offering 4 hands today. They were all booked up but looking forward to the opportunity.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...865634816.html

  15. #5432
    Quote Originally Posted by Pc3555  [View Original Post]
    Do you have contact info for Heidi? I have searched rubrankings and adultsearch without success. She sounds like my former ATF Hailey K. God I miss her..
    She's on massagefinder.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape