Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 101 of 1403 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 151 201 601 1101 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 21039
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19539

    Charlotte Intel

    Hey guys, I'm in town for a few days on a quick business trip, hoping to shorten the learning curve and quickly find a FS spa or two. Table shower is a bonus, with Latinas even better. Feel free to DM if preferred. I can help with spas and strip clubs in Denver and Tucson if anyone is traveling out west. Thanks in advance!

  2. #19538
    Quote Originally Posted by CactusRancher  [View Original Post]
    This sounds EXACTLY like Lucy at Yan Spa, who I saw about a month ago. This is identical to her style to every detail mentioned. I guess she left Yan for Tulip. Yeah, agreed, she gave the best L1 service I've ever had.
    Where is Tulip located?

  3. #19537

    Lucy at Tulip

    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    I had a great dream at Tulip today.

    This has to be my favorite L1 in Charlotte, here is why:

    Met at the door by a cute Asian in black scrubs. Not very sexy. I put a tip on the table undressed and waited for Lucy. She came in an asked if it I wanted med or hard, I said soft. He gave me a solid 20 of light massage with tons of teasing face down and sent me to moon. The teasing was amazing with lots of attention to my ass and inner thighs, prostate, and with some great reach around. On the flip she continued with the light teasing and full body light finger touching, crotch exploring and slowly worked up to the balls and shaft but didn't going into the normal jack hammer finish. Oh no, she explored and played and massaged slowly and gently. When it came time for the main event she was very encouraging verbally and one hand on stroking and the other other lightly brushing and pinching nipples. Like a master musician playing an instrument.
    This sounds EXACTLY like Lucy at Yan Spa, who I saw about a month ago. This is identical to her style to every detail mentioned. I guess she left Yan for Tulip. Yeah, agreed, she gave the best L1 service I've ever had.

  4. #19536

    Tulip

    I had a great dream at Tulip today.

    This has to be my favorite L1 in Charlotte, here is why:

    Met at the door by a cute Asian in black scrubs. Not very sexy. I put a tip on the table undressed and waited for Lucy. She came in an asked if it I wanted med or hard, I said soft. He gave me a solid 20 of light massage with tons of teasing face down and sent me to moon. The teasing was amazing with lots of attention to my ass and inner thighs, prostate, and with some great reach around. On the flip she continued with the light teasing and full body light finger touching, crotch exploring and slowly worked up to the balls and shaft but didn't going into the normal jack hammer finish. Oh no, she explored and played and massaged slowly and gently. When it came time for the main event she was very encouraging verbally and one hand on stroking and the other other lightly brushing and pinching nipples. Like a master musician playing an instrument.

    Lucy was her name, 60 at the door of HH and I left a. 7 tip. YMMV.

    On the down side. Definitely a he only place based on the 'uniform' and that OTC was blocked.

  5. #19535
    Quote Originally Posted by Diddy1103  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon group I was wondering what's the best parlor to go to I'll be in charlotte for work in a couple of weeks.

    Dm me please.
    DM sent.

    Dm sent.

  6. #19534

    Best parlor

    Good afternoon group I was wondering what's the best parlor to go to I'll be in charlotte for work in a couple of weeks.

    Dm me please.

  7. #19533
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Are they still only offering an hour session? Last time I was there, a few years ago, mamasan said no half hour only hour and wanted to charge me 90, so I left and haven't been back.
    I've only ever done full hour. Sorry. Don't know.

  8. #19532
    Quote Originally Posted by RHMonger  [View Original Post]
    Same shopping center as Kyoto. They have a standing shower that you can use. Far as I know no table shower. Reasonable, clean, I've always left relaxed and haven't had any haggling.
    They have a table shower as well. I get the TS first thing, every time.

  9. #19531
    Senior Member


    Posts: 258

    Gibbons

    Greetings. Been a minute since I've ventured outside my local area. Traveling again soon. Was told that Sunny was at Gibbons. I didn't press for details. Have anyone visited lately.

  10. #19530

    Chinese Spa on independence Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by Barcore25  [View Original Post]
    Ever since Uptown got re-opened they lost the table shower, the only other spa that comes to mind that isn't FS that has a shower was Galaxy down in Charlotte.

    Are there any other good L1 spas that have a table shower? Rubmaps as far as I've experienced isn't really accurate with its filters as far as who has what, and while yes I could go to an FS spa the few times I've declined they've gotten upset and the finish is less than satisfactory. Makes a huge difference being able to get cleaned up after work and relax before heading home.

    Thoughts? Am I just being too picky?
    Same shopping center as Kyoto. They have a standing shower that you can use. Far as I know no table shower. Reasonable, clean, I've always left relaxed and haven't had any haggling.

  11. #19529

    L1 w / table shower

    Did you consider Comfort Spa off S. Tryon and Arrowood?

    They have TS and very consistent service.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barcore25  [View Original Post]
    Ever since Uptown got re-opened they lost the table shower, the only other spa that comes to mind that isn't FS that has a shower was Galaxy down in Charlotte.

    Are there any other good L1 spas that have a table shower? Rubmaps as far as I've experienced isn't really accurate with its filters as far as who has what, and while yes I could go to an FS spa the few times I've declined they've gotten upset and the finish is less than satisfactory. Makes a huge difference being able to get cleaned up after work and relax before heading home.

    Thoughts? Am I just being too picky?

  12. #19528
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcore25  [View Original Post]
    Ever since Uptown got re-opened they lost the table shower, the only other spa that comes to mind that isn't FS that has a shower was Galaxy down in Charlotte.

    Are there any other good L1 spas that have a table shower? Rubmaps as far as I've experienced isn't really accurate with its filters as far as who has what, and while yes I could go to an FS spa the few times I've declined they've gotten upset and the finish is less than satisfactory. Makes a huge difference being able to get cleaned up after work and relax before heading home.

    Thoughts? Am I just being too picky?
    Lotus Chinese Spa off 74 (same complex as Kyoto) isn't FS and has TS.

  13. #19527

    Tulip

    Went to Tulip when I found out Melissa from Pure is here. Much different than when she worked for Sophia. Got 30 for 60 and 60 more for release. She is much happier here and not restricted like she was before. Her name at Tulip is Lisa, BTW.

  14. #19526

    Table Shower L1 Spa

    Ever since Uptown got re-opened they lost the table shower, the only other spa that comes to mind that isn't FS that has a shower was Galaxy down in Charlotte.

    Are there any other good L1 spas that have a table shower? Rubmaps as far as I've experienced isn't really accurate with its filters as far as who has what, and while yes I could go to an FS spa the few times I've declined they've gotten upset and the finish is less than satisfactory. Makes a huge difference being able to get cleaned up after work and relax before heading home.

    Thoughts? Am I just being too picky?

  15. #19525
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpydot  [View Original Post]
    So far I have given Z&S 5 attempts, mainly just because the actual massage is decent and cheap.

    With Coco (no longer there, out of rotation for a bit I suppose) and now with Mia.

    Coco was a cutie with glasses, but never hinted at any signs of extra, had a few slight brushes but it wasnt sensual, more accidental, did not seem open to extra or finishes.

    Mia is a bit older, maybe late 30's early 40's, decently cute, but absolutely against any extras? Weird, because she kept doing really nice nail rubs and brushing near the bits, but was very firm in holding the towel in place, and then when she saw the tip laying out on the chair she was pretty firm in her no. Didn't push, and obviously YMMV but I think this place is just a rub, no tug.
    I went just the other day and agree the massage was good better than most but there was no indication that more was on the table I even asked and alluded to it (pointed).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape