Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 37633
-
07-16-25 08:59 #34948Senior Member

Posts: 190Is this real
Has anyone tried to visit this place https://maps.app.goo.gl/dYjuG1S1CgZC11VS7.
-
07-15-25 19:24 #34947Senior Member

Posts: 728This cracks me up!
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-25 18:49 #34946Senior Member

Posts: 977And a Brazilian. The names of the different services crack me up.
Originally Posted by Ezcumezgo80
[View Original Post]
My guess is that the place is totally legit.
-
07-15-25 17:03 #34945Senior Member

Posts: 68I don't know if anything else is available but she does manscaping and she is a CMT.
Originally Posted by GbTeaBv
[View Original Post]
https://www.champagneghost.com/
-
07-15-25 16:44 #34944Senior Member

Posts: 43Manscaping and Massage
Any fellow mongers out there that may know of a parlor, or even an independent provider, that offers both massage and manscaping / waxing services with at least a standard HE? Greatly appreciate any help!
-
07-15-25 16:14 #34943Senior Member

Posts: 929Thai Optionse
There are many. The only one that reported consistent extras is Siam Bodyworks. There is some debate on whether more than HJ is available after multiple visits.
Originally Posted by TopGun2002
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-25 14:35 #34942Senior Member

Posts: 112Metro Detroit Thai massages
Anyone that can recommend thai massage in metro detroi?
DM is fine.
Thanks.
-
07-14-25 18:57 #34941Senior Member

Posts: 929She must really hate you.
Originally Posted by HouseOfCards
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 18:49 #34940Senior Member

Posts: 929Almost everywhere. Depends how thick is thick.
Originally Posted by Sizzler747
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 11:07 #34939Regular Member

Posts: 16Aloha massage Washington twp. Great massage and possibly ending.
Originally Posted by Sizzler747
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 09:48 #34938Regular Member

Posts: 14Thicker Asian women
Does anyone know where I can find a thicker Asian Massage lady? Don't really care if they are young or old. Just a preference of mine. Any help would be appreciated.
-
07-12-25 20:43 #34937Senior Member

Posts: 135Not surprised.
I wouldn't mess around in Keego Harbor. Very small area with a lot of very bored cops.
Originally Posted by TomSmith26
[View Original Post]
My ex lives in behind the place. The only extras I'd expect there would be to find my tires slashed when I came out.
-
07-12-25 13:23 #34936Senior Member

Posts: 435No extras.
Originally Posted by PlaceMat
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 08:06 #34935Senior Member

Posts: 612Agreed
If she says she's at the book tower I'd be very skeptical. You don't just walk up the rooms. Lots of logistics involved.
Originally Posted by Spanky68
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 02:15 #34934Senior Member

Posts: 347
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
For one I'd like to hear some facts might consider. Actually I'd like to know if Natasha will ever accept an appointment with me and Tina has been on my mind for long Tina. I'm just not good at making future appointments (Hens, Lita,) I'm what you call, a spur of the moment man.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






