Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 3827
-
07-15-25 19:26 #3362Regular Member

Posts: 16Sue
After asking about due I decided to just bite the bullet and try it out. She is super cute and her body is quite nice. The massage was also top notch. She felt my neck and back tension and spent a decent time on that area. I haven't had that good of a massage in quite some time. And the FS was well worth the cost. Probably going to change from Grove to her as my regular spot.
-
07-15-25 08:56 #3361Senior Member

Posts: 259Rates
$70 house + $200 left happy.
Originally Posted by JohnP423
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-25 08:49 #3360Senior Member

Posts: 72What were her current rates?
Originally Posted by Zeek2120
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-25 08:45 #3359Senior Member

Posts: 487Lola
She went back to Asia (probably China) years ago and never returned. She is sorely missed by all of us.
Originally Posted by Zeus661
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 11:13 #3358Regular Member

Posts: 11I was there about a month ago and everything was good as usual. The providers were the same, there's the two older ladies who are usually there and then always a younger one that seems to change frequently. PM me if you have questions.
Originally Posted by Mamba23
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 09:20 #3357Regular Member

Posts: 10Looking for Lola in AA
Years ago there was a lady who gave massages out of her apartment which I believe was off of Pontiac Trail. Her name was Lola. Is she still around? Anyone have any info?
-
07-14-25 02:24 #3356Senior Member

Posts: 259Thank you IanD5
Thank you sir. I went to see this woman based on your review of her. She is so sweet and a good provider. Her body is amazing for her age. Not Perfect but very sexy. Just hearing her soft moans were such a turn on I lost it. I had fun and will return. Thank again IanD5 5 P.S. Your review was 100 percent right on!
Originally Posted by IanD5
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 23:49 #3355Senior Member

Posts: 65Yes, she is
She is clean and groomed well. Shaved if remember correctly.
Originally Posted by Raynoone
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 13:35 #3354Senior Member

Posts: 344Passing through
Good afternoon my fine hobbyists, I'll be passing by your fine city and was interested in partaking in your local economy of Asian cuisine. I'm hoping to find a nice L2 experience, covered is fine. Since beggars can't be choosers, I'd prefer one with nice assets and appealing to the eye but not a deal breaker. Feel free to PM if you prefer, I can return the favor if you're ever in Indy / Louisville area.
BTW, I'll be coming from south Ohio so a little travel doesn't bother me. Looking at the area, Jackson appears to be the spot for a sure thing but I'll willing to travel east as well. Thanks!
-
07-11-25 16:42 #3353Regular Member

Posts: 7Bamboo
Any new reports on Bamboo? Will be back in town soon and has always been a favorite of mine. Was there 3 months ago and left happy. Thanks and stay safe!
-
07-11-25 11:42 #3352Regular Member

Posts: 14Been there a few times the last one being about 6 months ago. All older ladies 50+ and no extras.
Originally Posted by TheBanger69
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 11:15 #3351Senior Member

Posts: 121To bad
Well there goes that I am trying to find a place I can go on lunch while working that won't look like I am at a AMP in my company truck.
Originally Posted by FinallyJoined
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 10:15 #3350Senior Member

Posts: 187Years ago it was a honey hole! It was great. Then they went totally legit with a shitty massage. I to wonder how it is these days.
Originally Posted by TheBanger69
[View Original Post]
My last visit was a little over a year ago and it was just bad.
-
07-11-25 08:15 #3349Senior Member

Posts: 121Saline massage
Anyone know if they offer any extras here.
-
07-09-25 15:58 #3348Senior Member

Posts: 99Lisa at Star Spa
Was in the area today and stopped by and was met by Lisa, mid 40's, A cup, homely nice lady. Paid $60 for hhr and proceeded to a good firm massage with a lot of teasing and reach around. On the flip went to work and allowed OTC roaming. Finished up with good clean up. Tipped $60 as I was leaving and she was pleased with that.
Might return but last trip to Bamboo experience was same but was $50 for the house, $50 tip with no arguments.
Be safe,
Rick.










Reply With Quote






