Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 535 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 8015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7205

    Fairfield

    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    I would be very careful with this. There's far too much information offered up front in the ad. Almost no one gives you their exact location the only thing missing here is a room number. This stinks of some sort of police sting or someone trying to set up a robbery situation. MJ.
    It has been about a year since I saw this lady in Gardendale, and at that time she was everything that she advertised. Due to bladder cancer, I am limited to activities that I am able to participate in, and she was very accommodating. She was clean, had a great attitude, and seemed to enjoy herself. She has been advertising for several years and I would not hesitate to see her again. Of course, things can change over time, and as always everyone should practice their own due diligence. Stay safe and take care of the ladies who take care of us.

  2. #7204
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/385-474-1277

    Does anyone have any info on this girl? What her rate is or what her menu is like? MJ.
    0. 00% chance that real. Lens shows ads on a few different sketchy escort sites all over the country. Always a different link and number. Weird dialect in the ad "I sell my all kind videos" which is the only sentence structure in the ad that isn't every word capitalized. Grainy photos despite holding what is at least an iPhone 11 Pro (cameras) suggesting multiple copies. Literally nothing about this ad seems legit.

  3. #7203
    Quote Originally Posted by Troperon  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kitkat-420

    She'll be back in town tonight and tomorrow morning. Looks exactly like pics, easy to talk to, good coms and no drama. Prices are higher than STG, but she is super easy to get set up with, looks like a model, and gives great vocal feedback. Go slow if you're on the larger size 😅 I've probably seen her a dozen times and never had a bad experience. Oral is very much on point.
    Her Skip the Games ads are always explicitly covered head only. Is that accurate or does she do uncovered bjs?

  4. #7202

    Anyone?

    https://callescort.org/385-474-1277

    Does anyone have any info on this girl? What her rate is or what her menu is like? MJ.

  5. #7201

    Lily

    https://tryst.link/escort/kitkat-420

    She'll be back in town tonight and tomorrow morning. Looks exactly like pics, easy to talk to, good coms and no drama. Prices are higher than STG, but she is super easy to get set up with, looks like a model, and gives great vocal feedback. Go slow if you're on the larger size 😅 I've probably seen her a dozen times and never had a bad experience. Oral is very much on point.

  6. #7200
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy1956  [View Original Post]
    I would be very careful with this. There's far too much information offered up front in the ad. Almost no one gives you their exact location the only thing missing here is a room number. This stinks of some sort of police sting or someone trying to set up a robbery situation. MJ.

  7. #7199
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    I chatted her up and got the very strong impression that there was no BBBJ and no CIM. You can never tell about some of these girls but I got a very strong vibe that there was not much to be had here for your money. Typically at that sort of price you're either looking at a scam or someone with a serious drug problem who's probably going to double book you and whoever gets there first will get in the door and anyone else will be left sitting in the parking lot ghosted that's just my thoughts after having texted with her. MJ.
    She's been around here since 2017 or so. Started out tricking out of her mom's house in Fultondale. I first saw her in 2017 at the days inn in Vestavia (RIP) and she was still relatively young and fresh then. Good full GFE BBFS date back then. I didn't see her again until late last year and she's pretty rough now. Her and her boyfriend are living with an older black gentleman in a neighborhood right beside mcadory; no idea the dynamic of that relationship but I could guess. She had very few teeth left, don't think I saw any that were white and looks overall pretty terrible.

    You'd be much better served looking for a date elsewhere.

  8. #7198
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy1956  [View Original Post]
    I've tried multiple times. Even got to her place on forrestdale and was told to pull around back mad was two big guys standing there. I reversed out quickly. I've heard it was a decent time but I did and t feel comfortable.

  9. #7197

    Any info


  10. #7196

    Tuesday Update

    Thanks to everyone who posted recent information about Tuesday. As I had said I have seen her before but that had been more than a year. Well I saw her again very recently and she was still the same sweet down to earth nice person that I had seen in the past. However there was for me one serious issue and that was that she booked my appointment knowing that she was having her period. She had a number of opportunities to advise me of this and give me an opportunity to book my appointment at a later time but I was not informed. On the day of our session I arrived and I was not informed of any of this until we were both unclothed and in the bed. I went ahead with the appointment but it was not pleasant at all for me there was a lot of odor there and it was generally just unpleasant for me. As I said she was a sweet and down to earth as always but I'm not sure I would repeat with her again and if I did I would make sure to have it understood up front that I never wanted a repeat of that situation again. I would say to anyone wanting to see her to make sure that you have that understanding up front or you may find yourself facing some very poor hygiene and a situation that you don't want to be in. MJ.

  11. #7195

    Re: Bessemer Baddie?

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodyUno  [View Original Post]
    I am pretty sure I saw her a year or so ago and all was a good date. It was at her house in Bessemer. Family was as there but I would repeat.
    Thanks Woody!

  12. #7194

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by ClearRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had the pleasure of a dream with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...e/463138948055
    I am pretty sure I saw her a year or so ago and all was a good date. It was at her house in Bessemer. Family was as there but I would repeat.

  13. #7193

    Te: Bessemer Baddie?

    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    I chatted her up and got the very strong impression that there was no BBBJ and no CIM. You can never tell about some of these girls but I got a very strong vibe that there was not much to be had here for your money. Typically at that sort of price you're either looking at a scam or someone with a serious drug problem who's probably going to double book you and whoever gets there first will get in the door and anyone else will be left sitting in the parking lot ghosted that's just my thoughts after having texted with her. MJ.
    Thanks for your unfiltered input. Will avoid.

    Rabbit.

  14. #7192
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had the pleasure of a dream with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...e/463138948055
    I chatted her up and got the very strong impression that there was no BBBJ and no CIM. You can never tell about some of these girls but I got a very strong vibe that there was not much to be had here for your money. Typically at that sort of price you're either looking at a scam or someone with a serious drug problem who's probably going to double book you and whoever gets there first will get in the door and anyone else will be left sitting in the parking lot ghosted that's just my thoughts after having texted with her. MJ.

  15. #7191

    Bessemer Baddie?

    Anyone had the pleasure of a dream with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...e/463138948055

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape