Thread: Asian ads
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 2227
-
07-17-25 22:34 #1612Senior Member

Posts: 34Did Ciel actually come? It looked like she got removed before she was even scheduled.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 14:15 #1611Senior Member

Posts: 312I think
It's a matter of travel schedules. Got to catch'them when they sync up!
Originally Posted by Bc8907
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-25 19:14 #1610Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 23HC Victoria
Victoria is mixed and looks amazing. She is skinny and tall. Most important, she can communicate in English well.
She is sensual, passionate and open. Her skills are amazing and she knows when to make eyes contact. I enjoyed her service a lot. Too bad she doesn't offer BBFS, else it would have been perfect.
We laid together and chatted after having fun. Not rushy at all, GFE is good.
-
07-15-25 09:57 #1609Senior Member

Posts: 34Do you know what happened to her doubles with Ciel? Got taken off their site pretty quick.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 22:03 #1608Senior Member

Posts: 312TOS Suzie
Is just to DIE FOR. Ughhh can't get enough!
-
07-13-25 10:46 #1607Senior Member

Posts: 128Wasted my time
Wasted my time this morning. Sat in my car for 10 minutes and didn't indicate when to go to the house. I left.
Originally Posted by Pgbush
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 06:38 #1606Senior Member

Posts: 35Yanni
Last I knew, she has a boss, but not an agency. Yanni does try to accommodate most requests. She really wants to please the client she is currently with. She really does an excellent body rub, she know all the right things to rub. I have seen her many times and left satisfied every time.
Originally Posted by PlanetSide
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Pgbush; 07-13-25 at 06:44. Reason: Add information
-
07-12-25 22:08 #1605Senior Member

Posts: 34Nova / Yanni
She's independent. Seems to be reallocating to the area as she told me she's working on renting her own place moving forward.
-
07-12-25 21:19 #1604Senior Member

Posts: 136Yanni?
Is Yanni independent, or does she still work for an agency?
-
07-11-25 19:06 #1603Senior Member

Posts: 39Nova
Some people call hey Yanni or Nova, still the same girl I seen last time I was in the area. Honestly she looks better now that before. Asian don't raisin I suppose. She's picky with clients now it seems, she almost turned me away because I got a new number from last time. Gave me a nice "treat" for being a repeat customer. In town for a bit so I'll be back and forth from her place. Perfect girl to pick up and do some adulting with if your looking for a gal to do it with.
-
07-11-25 16:24 #1602Senior Member

Posts: 35Yanni in Durham.
She is in Durham.
Originally Posted by Scepticus
[View Original Post]
https://us-raleigh.bedpage.com/bodyr.../23369152.html
That is her old ad, I think the number is still good.
-
07-11-25 14:06 #1601Senior Member

Posts: 89Not Charleston but where
Where is she? Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by Pgbush
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 10:59 #1600Senior Member

Posts: 35Yanni visit
So, I went to see Yanni. She is slim and sexy. She makes you feel like you are all she cares about. I don't like giving details, but she knows how to pleasure the boys. She didn't offer me BBFS. I did learn the link from Charleston is fake and stolen from an old Eros add she had. I will be seeing her again. She actually gives a good massage for a warm up.
Originally Posted by Pgbush
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 03:13 #1599Senior Member

Posts: 35Yannie
https://ladys.one/charleston-escorts/tina-400-i907561
Originally Posted by IBuyIt2
[View Original Post]
I guess she is not in Charleston then. Does she have a local ad?
-
07-10-25 21:32 #1598Senior Member

Posts: 102The games Asian ads
Are the skip the games Asian ads still worth something? It's been some years since I've been I haven't seen them talked about in a while.









Reply With Quote





