rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 1020 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 589 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 15293
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13973

    Does anyone know what happeneded hannah?

    Does anyone know what happened to hannah? She used to be a KKP. 40's maybe 50's Korean (I think), short. B cups. didn't speak very good english. what ever happened to her. where's she now?

  2. #13972
    Quote Originally Posted by Archie  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, Shangrila used to be my go- to, too. When they moved DDY and swapped names or whatever I think the place went downhill. Actually was told last week by mamasan to come by bc a particular girl was available and when I got there it turns out she wasn't. Miscommunication or bait and switch, I'm not sure. Or maybe I'm just having string of poor luck. Diamond district location is very convenient for me but probably time to move on.
    You had this account for over 20 year and zero positive posts on a go to? Yes absolutely move on.

  3. #13971
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    You don't have any good experiences at DDY / SL from all your posts so.

    She is not down your throat DFK but a soft DFK.
    Yeah, Shangrila used to be my go- to, too. When they moved DDY and swapped names or whatever I think the place went downhill. Actually was told last week by mamasan to come by bc a particular girl was available and when I got there it turns out she wasn't. Miscommunication or bait and switch, I'm not sure. Or maybe I'm just having string of poor luck. Diamond district location is very convenient for me but probably time to move on.

  4. #13970

    Bunny at lifehere NYC

    Bunny is Vietnamese but speaks English and a few other languages. Long hair, a pretty face, and a nice pair of knockers. D cups. Nice body of a healthy eating woman. She has some tattoos but overall not a distraction.

    Her service really stood out. She has a soft touch and does little things here and there making everything seems natural. Plus, she wrapped her arms around my head when I motorboated her. She lifted those tits to my mouth. Her kisses are wet. DATY she is super wet but still kissed me without wiping it off. I asked her if she liked to taste herself. A BJ to get me at attention and suit up. She does offer no condom but I only was there for a half hour so couldn't take a dent in my wallet like that.

    All positions I focused on her tits. They are nice and soft. Went through the regular positions but the highlight for me was prone bone with my hands squeezing her tits while watching us in the mirror. Let one fly in the bag. Opted for the massage which is soft and not hard and a hot towel. I told her I would see her again and tipped her 20.

  5. #13969
    Quote Originally Posted by Archie  [View Original Post]
    She has a nice western DFK. Not the tongue dart stuff. I always do the Oh hey look at me fat gut grab on myself and then grab her stomach which has a little muscle definition and say You no fat. I will get a 6 pack before I die.

    My experience was no dfk at all. Very slight body but mondo makes it a non- repeat.
    You don't have any good experiences at DDY / SL from all your posts so.

    She is not down your throat DFK but a soft DFK.

  6. #13968

    Risa

    She has a nice western DFK. Not the tongue dart stuff. I always do the Oh hey look at me fat gut grab on myself and then grab her stomach which has a little muscle definition and say You no fat. I will get a 6 pack before I die.

    My experience was no dfk at all. Very slight body but mondo makes it a non- repeat.

  7. #13967

    Location info?

    I am up from DC for the day and this review for Choi looks promising, but when I search the forum I only find references to a Choi barber shop location with reports from 2022. Can someone help guide me to this location?

    I will be traveling in and out of NY Penn Station, so someplace good that close to there is what I'm looking for.

    Thanks to anyone who can help!

    Quote Originally Posted by Artisttyp  [View Original Post]
    Title: Review: Amy at Choi's.

    City: New York.

    State: New York.

    Location: Manhattan.

    House Fee & Tip (if applicable) $60 house / $140 Extra.

    Nationality: Chinese.

    Age Estimate: 28/30.

    Physical Description: 5'6" - 5'8" thicker lower half than upper. Small tits nice firm ass pretty face not super tone.

    Private Details: First time here. I wanted to lowball it today since I went heavy on the shopping recently.

    This place is basically set up like a fast house / quickie option. No shower just a sink in the little massage room. No complimentary Listerine either but I bring my own so no big deal. There is a portable AC unit in the room so good for them for putting the effort into it. Otherwise think cabin on a ship to get a feel for the size of the room. Regardless it was comfortable enough and cool.

  8. #13966
    I'm off 40th and 5th. I have a similar situation as the previous guy.

    It looks like there's a ton of promising places within walking distance, I just don't know which one to pick. 😁.

    Love a curvy girl if there are any recommendations.

  9. #13965

    Need a New Rec for Midtown.

    I only travel to NYC a couple times a year. Cityplace Spa on 46th was my go to every time. Ari and Lexi were ideal for me. Now they are gone. If they are working someplace else, I'd love to know where. My second go to place was 36 Dream Spa, but they moved to Chelsea at Little Star at the same time.

    I'm staying on 44th, and I can't travel too far from there for various reasons. Do you have any recommendations in the general area? Here are my details.

    - I cannot do any verification. I'm willing to show my ID at the door, but not send digital ID under any circumstance. Total deal breaker.

    - I only want CFS.

    - Age is not an issue. I'm older, so a 40 year old provider is fine for me. I don't need a 20 year old.

    - Ideally, I prefer Korean, but after that, any Asian is fine. Not into Latinas.

    I have Read The Forum extensively for a long time, and based on that, my plan is to try Fun Girls Spa on 43rd. If you have any other advice or recommendations, please let me know, and thanks in advance.

  10. #13964

    Shanghai babe Vivian. Spicygirls

    Curiosity got the better of me, I've been wondering what Vivian looked like all week and haven't seen anything about her yet. Once Vivian came in the room, I was instantly blown away by her looks. She stood at about 5'3 skinny yet has still has curves, Her tits we're nice and perky C's, I spun her around and she bent over and I was impress she got a little booty on her. Vivian turned her head over to me and said, You like my ass? Jackpot she can actually speak English. She comes and wraps her arms around me and we started to make out like teenagers. I picked her up and held her against the all with her legs wrapped around my waist. She reaches down and start giving JR a little tuggy. I don't know so how she turned it up to 11 within minutes! Especially when she rubbing it on her pussy and you can feel her juices seep out.

    Felt the need to cool things down and little and told her let's go take a shower.

    Standard routine in the showers, Good head game and ball play, Then she dropped her pussy on my face and I ate her pussy like a buffet and she's loving every minute of it. She got on top for the pussy sausage slip and slid. Things were getting out of control quick and I tell her, My god I really want to fuck you right now! Vivian held up 1 finger and placed it on my lips and said 1 hundie more. I sucked on her finger and popped it right in her warm tight pussy. Fuck it was good, She's rocking back and forth, Soft moans, biting her lower lip and her pussy giving me the gorilla grip treatment. I give her a tap on the her firm ass and tell her I'm about to cum. She squeezes tighter and kept riding hard and deep till her womb was painted wall to wall. As Bob Ross once said "We don't make mistakes, we happy accidents" We cleaned up and headed back for another round.

    Back in the room I spent a lot of time DATY and I got to say Vivian's got a cute pussy. I climb up to DFK more and got right back into her trenches. Pined her legs back for hammer time! Swapped over to doggy giving her long deep stroke, Watching her pussy grip on to me as I slid out. (Love that shit) Her ass looks superb and the way she arches her back. Then fully extending forward and pumping back into me, Tells me this girl likes to fuck! Held on to her waist and pumped another shot down her womb, We continued to make out till I went limp and fell out of her. As I joke I started to listen to her stomach and told her I think it's going to to be a boy! LOL After a short rest we went to wash off, My only complaint is I wished I didn't come her with a loaded gun. Next time I see her I'm going to to have to let a shot out the chamber to last longer.

  11. #13963

    Tata and Lucy NYAF

    After a long drawn out horrific tinder date, I needed to salvage my night and hit up MMS to see if Lucy was available for me to take out my frustration. MMS let me know she's available and I could go right now, Perfect! Hit the ATM for some extra scratch and got there in about 20 minutes. MMS showed me to the room and let me know Lucy was getting prepared and should be ready in a few minutes. A few moments later Tata comes in and greets me, Things got hot and heavy real quick. We DFK against the bed and she rubs my bare cock on her little kitty. I'm a little confused and told her I am here to see Lucy, Tata lets me know (It's okay. We fuck together! Fuck it! Good thing I got some extra coin beforehand and this more than makes up for my wasted time earlier. Next thing you know Tata is riding me on the edge of the bed, Lucy comes in and was like WTF! How could this party start without her!

    Lucy joined us and went straight for the boys and I'm playing with Tata's new tits. I shifted Tata to the side and pulled out of her and had Lucy clean my cock off. Then put it right back into Tata and had Lucy give her a RJ. I'm loving the visual and screaming like a mad woman getting her cervix pushed in! Lucy proceeded to give me the master class in ball play, Till I gave Tata her creamy dessert. Pulled my cock out and had Lucy suck me clean. Since I already made a mess in Tata and I needed a little time to recover. We headed toward the TS, Best time to enjoy the process and recover IMO. I let the girls do their thing and Before they started to stir the pot with a tag-team BBJ / BLS. Lucy lets me know she feels left out and needs me to empty the chamber in her baby maker too. Lucy gets on top and tries to bunny hop me to death and Tata rides my face with me fingering both her holes. Switched over to Tata in Mish and Lucy licking my ass clean trying to figure out what I had for dinner. Then comes up and tells me her pussy is hungry and switches places with Tata. Took her to pound town and feed her cum hungry hole and made Tata clean my cock with her mouth. Easy clean up since we're still in the TS.

    Now this is what I wish happened with my date, But when all else fails! There is NYAF to salvage the night and set everything right! Especially with the amount of money spent prior to coming here, Could have saved a bunch of money.

  12. #13962

    Suzumi

    Saw Suzumi beginning July.

    Meh. Probably my least enjoyed session in NYC.

    She was cute. But she put in zero effort.

    Maybe we just didn't click correctly. I'm white, in my 40's and in pretty good shape, usually that helps. No here though.

    Missing Azu. Damn that ass was fire.

  13. #13961

    SL DDY Risa tiny hot j babe

    Risa 320 45 minutes 200 BBFS yada yada yada dfk BBBJ japanese early 20's.

    Risa. Risohorny. J girls can get so damn tiny. She is about 5'1 but so narrow and thin. Those A cup titties and zero damn fat but still a nice ass on her. The pics are studio pics but they are her. She is damn cute. It is like you see like american streetwalkers and shit. But then you see a little japanese hooker cute as hell and it is a great time to be a horny dude in NYC. Her looks and personality was right in my boner zone.

    She took the money then it was on. We never had to pull out the translator and she understood everything I said. Her english is pretty decent. I grabber her ass a few times.

    Showered and this was me playing with those smol tits and grabassing.

    She has a nice western DFK. Not the tongue dart stuff. I always do the Oh hey look at me fat gut grab on myself and then grab her stomach which has a little muscle definition and say You no fat. I will get a 6 pack before I die.

    She has a nice BBBJ where she allows her hand and mouth to slide over my dick to get nice friction as opposed to sucking a golfball through a hose. It is pretty sensual.

    69 and this is tiny shaved pussy territory. I wasn't missing out on the BBFS here. Not by damn site. She gets off on the 69 and then gets off and goes to CG. This girl can ride and moan with each poke. She is a damn good rider. She could have taken me all the way. And this was some of the best japanese pussy I've had. That pussy was made for the head of my dick to rub against.

    Did standing mish and sometimes when a girl is really cute I just want to study her face while banging her out. IDK man, it is one of those pussies where every stroke is pleasure. She has a damn money maker between her legs. I came in her here and it was a few days so she got a lot in there. Fucked her more and took it out and she got the tissue to wipe it up.

    We talked about japan a bit then it was time to shower and go. Sweet girl.

  14. #13960

    Hot young Ellie at Little Star Spa

    Friday early evening I dropped by Little Star Spa. I wanted a session with Stella but she wasn't available, apparently booked (understandably). The super cute manager lady asked if I'd like to try Ellie and promptly called her out to the counter for an introduction. I liked what I saw so I said yes.

    Ellie has a fantastic looking body. About 5'2" and slim and tight, fit w / o any fat on her. Pretty face. Fun style. We took care of business and then went across to the table shower. The shower was thorough enough but not over long. HJ and BBBJ previews included – nice, especially with her soft warm hands.

    We bantered a bit back in the room, massage left until later, and she went to get her stuff and came back, which took less than a minute. She closed the door and dimmed the lights and we got right into DFK. She is a GND willing and able DFKer. Very enjoyable. Then started on BBBJ me standing her kneeling before shifting on to the table. Good BBBJ a couple minutes then got the rubber ready. She did some mouthwash for herself after the BBBJ, which was a nice touch as we were soon to restart DFK. Got going in mish and ended up pumping her tight young pussy that position w / o changing. She is good and got wet and with the DFK I was zoned out and totally into it. Real good finish with Ellie clutching my ass, DFK hot and heavy, her toes curling. Great load into the bag.

    Standard ending, got the good clean up and then some massage which was medium pressure but relaxing, nice touch after the satisfaction of the action. 300 total out. Compliments to Ms. Manager on the way out.

  15. #13959

    Lucky little Seven. Little Star

    I have seen a few girls names seven over the years and usually they're some freaks. Being that it's July I thought I'd go bang out with her after seeing her pics. The pics are actually her and imo she looks better in person. Very attractive and got some nice tits in her. Gave and smile are slutty in a way. She is a shirty about 5'3. Long black silky hair. Smooth flawless skin which always does it for me. Honestly a woman can be in her 50's and attractive with soft skin and I'll be hot for her. In her case she had soft skin and big tits and a pretty face and shirt with no tattoos. All boxes checked for me. We talk business and get on the road to happiness. She takes my clothes off and flirts with kisses and pecks and tells me I'm a handsome man. I'm inclined to believe her LOL. Really sweet mannered. We skip to the shower where she paid attention the entire time to me and was constantly asking me if I'm happy. After the body cleanup using her tits and pussy on my entire body, she turns me over to do the same then swallows my cock slowly with her soft soapy titters rubbing on my shins. Gives great eye contact. Was making nice sloppy noises. I put her hand on my nuts and she massages softly like I asked and kept suction going until I released Cim. When we got in the room she left me to get a water and asked if I want a candy I took her up on it. We chat using translator. She tells me to try the massage, I was in for it. Few minutes of full back she starts soft touch then starts running her nipples in my back. I flip around and she kisses up from feet to BBJ. I was just laying back hypnotized by her tits. Put her on the couch and had her legs up wide spread licking her ass and DATY. She was massaging her tits and looking at me. Kept her in same pose and went on top of her. Tight fitting and wet. Slid in and she had her legs way back in the couch as I'm pumping her. Took her for some table fun missionary. Sideways. DATY between each position. Finished within a few minutes remaining. In summary Seven is a definite yes for me. Looks hot, service oriented and friendly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape