Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Cuddle Comfort

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 93 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 1389
This blog is moderated by LuccaMac
  1. #1029

    Sofiliveth

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen sofiliveth who is her for a few days?
    Traveling pro cuddler just like so many others on the site. Ok cuddling, mechanical HJ and nothing more seemed available. Only upside was no upcharge if I recall correctly.

  2. #1028
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen sofiliveth who is her for a few days?
    I'd love to, but my schedule didn't permit. But I did some research on her from the Atlanta board. Basic agreement was the more you let her lead the session, the more you'll like it.

  3. #1027
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioVet  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a dm.
    Could you let me know too?

  4. #1026

    Sofiliveth

    Has anyone seen sofiliveth who is her for a few days?

  5. #1025
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog35  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I had a session with her last year in University area at a hotel. YMMV, Totally legit with me. Pretty girl tight body very tall but it was platonic and nothing else. She talks a lot if you initiate and quiet if you are. IMO, I wouldn't do it again she was boring. Good hunting guys!

    Bulldog35.
    Thank you. You just saved me a buck fifty!

  6. #1024

    CharismaticQTea

    Quote Originally Posted by IndieBoy  [View Original Post]
    I see CharismaticQTea is back in town. A report from Orlando listed her as just ok and disappointingly platonic. That's a bit of a surprise, given her photos, karma and the $150 price point. I'd think she be more like Londyndream or Cozybunny, two other regular travelers through CLT who easily provide topless HJ.

    Has anyone seen her in Charlotte?
    Yes, I had a session with her last year in University area at a hotel. YMMV, Totally legit with me. Pretty girl tight body very tall but it was platonic and nothing else. She talks a lot if you initiate and quiet if you are. IMO, I wouldn't do it again she was boring. Good hunting guys!

    Bulldog35.

  7. #1023

    CharismaticQTea

    I see CharismaticQTea is back in town. A report from Orlando listed her as just ok and disappointingly platonic. That's a bit of a surprise, given her photos, karma and the $150 price point. I'd think she be more like Londyndream or Cozybunny, two other regular travelers through CLT who easily provide topless HJ.

    Has anyone seen her in Charlotte?

  8. #1022

    Mom

    LOL mom just had new floors put in last year before the baby was born and we had a conversation while I waited for Hattie and then upstairs to a fun time. Kinda weird.

    Quote Originally Posted by LON77  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she is. It is like a night and day difference when her mom is there and when she's not. But your three's company analogy is perfect. The mom clearly knows what's going on I believe. Just maybe not the extent.

  9. #1021
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by IndieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, it is almost like an old episode of THREES COMPANY the way you have to tiptoe around the house if Mama is home. It's actually kind of fun, feels like being a teenager again.

    Hattie is pretty wild for a mom of a toddler and an infant. Thumbs up, no complaints.
    Yeah she is. It is like a night and day difference when her mom is there and when she's not. But your three's company analogy is perfect. The mom clearly knows what's going on I believe. Just maybe not the extent.

  10. #1020
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioVet  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a dm.
    That sounds promising.

  11. #1019

    Tranquilmind

    Quote Originally Posted by LVFun  [View Original Post]
    I'll be booking with her soon, if anyone has any info I would love to hear it. Feel free to send me a message if you're more comfortable with that. Ty in advance.
    Sent you a dm.

  12. #1018

    Tranquilmind

    I'll be booking with her soon, if anyone has any info I would love to hear it. Feel free to send me a message if you're more comfortable with that. Ty in advance.

  13. #1017
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmpatlkn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this Cuudleme2?
    Sent a message asking where she hosts in town, got back a nearly impenetrable response in very broken English, or it kinda looked like someone fumbling with a keyboard under the influence.

    I see for upcoming Charlotte visits she requires 50% upfront.

    Nice pics, but I'm kind of uneasy.

  14. #1016
    Quote Originally Posted by LON77  [View Original Post]
    So I never posted about my session with her. I will say that my sessions were really good. It appears to be YMMV with her based on previous reviews, but I will also say it is a bit of a challenge if her mom is around at her incall.

    DM me for any questions.
    Agreed, it is almost like an old episode of THREES COMPANY the way you have to tiptoe around the house if Mama is home. It's actually kind of fun, feels like being a teenager again.

    Hattie is pretty wild for a mom of a toddler and an infant. Thumbs up, no complaints.

  15. #1015

    Sistas

    Any info on these sistas?

    Solstice21.

    Foreverforlove.

    Goddess_Iam.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape