Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 165 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 215 265 665 1165 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 37345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34885

    Utr

    Anyone have any success.

  2. #34884

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by GotTheItch  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has her new number could send it my way. Don't have anything reliable right now would be great to see her.
    Yes. Please forward me her number as well. Would like to be able to see her again as well.

  3. #34883

    Sarah. Join the club

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I don't have Sarah's current phone number. This is the Sarah that was on the eastend of Richmond and moved to Petersburg. The old number ends with 48 and I'd love to see her again. Thanks, Jack.
    I too would like to see Sarah again. I reached out to her on her 48 number but have not heard anything back. The last time I spoke with her was February, so it has been a bit and I am sorry to have lost touch with her. The last I know she moved from Petersburg to Hopewell. If anyone gets an update, I would appreciate being included in on the number. I will do the same.

  4. #34882

    Also a member of the Sarah fan club

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheVeryTop  [View Original Post]
    I was seeing her right before she dropped off. She mentioned she was ditching that number and trying to go more UTR. I would also lover her new number if anyone has it.
    If anyone has her new number could send it my way. Don't have anything reliable right now would be great to see her.

  5. #34881
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    Let me know if you go see her. She's right up my alley.
    It is a deposit scam.

  6. #34880
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff  [View Original Post]
    She asked for a deposit last week when I contacted her.
    Thanks for the heads up! Noted.

  7. #34879
    Quote Originally Posted by Rvabendover  [View Original Post]
    Just got paiddddd. Friday nightttttt. Little extra on the paystub today so going to splurge a little. Anyone know if this cutie is in RVA? The profile doesn't say. Thanks for any info.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7848218.htm?cat=1
    Let me know if you go see her. She's right up my alley.

  8. #34878

    Bridget

    Any of y'all dream with her? What's she like and what's the damage $$.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/090971584070

  9. #34877

    Avoid!!

    I walked away from this nightmare today as soon as I saw her in person. The pictures MAY have been from when she was 30, but thereis no way she is 30 now. More like a 45 yo crack ho. Her teeth were broken and a mess. Skin and bones figure. Hadn't showered. Hair was a rats nest. Nope! Hard pass for this monger.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/679592983063

  10. #34876

    Eros girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Rvabendover  [View Original Post]
    Just got paiddddd. Friday nightttttt. Little extra on the paystub today so going to splurge a little. Anyone know if this cutie is in RVA? The profile doesn't say. Thanks for any info.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7848218.htm?cat=1
    She asked for a deposit last week when I contacted her.

  11. #34875

    Kristin

    I looked her up and didn't find anything more recent than 2022. The pic with the plaid skirt comes back to a year old post for an escort called Brit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/238634841685

  12. #34874

    Eros Itch

    Just got paiddddd. Friday nightttttt. Little extra on the paystub today so going to splurge a little. Anyone know if this cutie is in RVA? The profile doesn't say. Thanks for any info.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7848218.htm?cat=1

  13. #34873
    Quote Originally Posted by SlenderGuy  [View Original Post]
    Not long ago it was 2-3 $ for Eros girls now it's low hanging fruit want that for strung out half aware service. Eros is now become the Latina horrible service department and they want 7 and up. Tryst is full of ex walkers charging 5 bills for what we use to get for 20 $. I've got 2 in rotation when I use to have 4-6 solids. It's become harder to find a good clean provider that isn't either hooked or just doesn't care if your happy. I go to Vegas twice a year where there is still really good options I don't mind paying higher for premium kitty, that might be my only chance to play. Goodluck and stay safe.
    I've mostly been just going to moongirls lately since Ivy disappeared and Staxx turned into a skeleton. They have stayed consistently with options between 2-4 $, occasionally you get a meh girl but most are decent and none of them have a habit nor do I have to worry about someone "running game" or having to "pay the rent" or other bullshit.

  14. #34872
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    She has moved

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    I was in touch with her last week but after she told me where she was I moved on, I refuse to go to that hotel on JD with one way in & one way out.
    I seen her over at that dump. She moved from there as of a couple days ago. Got away from rich hgwy for now. She trying to stay away from there.

  15. #34871
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    What's the incoming rate for escorts in the near future? An popular website some escort offers massage for 7. 5 benjins 2 k for full service and there's another's asking from 3-15 k they are not corn stars or high end just like some random hos near to 40's Who is paying for this shitte if there is offer is because there's demand.
    Not long ago it was 2-3 $ for Eros girls now it's low hanging fruit want that for strung out half aware service. Eros is now become the Latina horrible service department and they want 7 and up. Tryst is full of ex walkers charging 5 bills for what we use to get for 20 $. I've got 2 in rotation when I use to have 4-6 solids. It's become harder to find a good clean provider that isn't either hooked or just doesn't care if your happy. I go to Vegas twice a year where there is still really good options I don't mind paying higher for premium kitty, that might be my only chance to play. Goodluck and stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape