Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 296 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 4432
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3652

    Table shower thoughts

    I frequent a place we all know and I always get the table shower with B2 B and BBJ. I also always get it in the beginning of the hour. Does anyone partake in the table shower and all its glorious things after the "massage" and pop? If so, does it increase the chance of a second pop? Will they even do the shower at the end, or is it the first thing because that is just how it is done?

    I have never even thought to ask if its an option. Although on my trip this week I might.

    I will report back on the results.

    Rick.

  2. #3651
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexture96  [View Original Post]
    All Raw
    Was that an extra charge?

  3. #3650

    Eastern

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDonuts  [View Original Post]
    My buddy was telling me that he pulled into Eastern early about 5 min before they opened yesterday, and some dude walked in before my friend could get out of the car. Oh well, he said he'd settle for 2nd pick. Little did he know he was already 3rd in line. 3rd option wasn't bad though. He doesn't remember her name but while in shower he met the other 2 and damn they were fine. Elsee and Esma. Elsee had a cheerleader body with a great ass and nice youthful b cups. She grabbed the banana to say hello. Esma came in a couple minutes later while my buddy had his tongue buried deep in Uranus while they played the numbers game and said hello, she was fine too, young but just a tiny thick, but healthy. Absolutely would have picked Elsee if he had a line up. Can't go wrong with any of them though. Esma must have been finished first because she came in and wanted to know if he would like doubles. He makes a point of only bringing the required amount so he doesn't get hypnotized. He's glad his potato factory is over an hour away or he'd go broke.
    I went very recently and there were 3 girls working. I looked at 2 of them because one finishing up with a monger. The two were named Arawsu (sp?) and Summer. Arawsu was shorter, petite has pale skin and is probably mid 40's. The other girl summer was a bit taller, seemed fit and longer dark hair maybe mid-30's. No idea if the are the same people and using different names and why the names are different or if they are different people. They did have a good attitude and said I could come back any time to check out who was working. Their license photos are on the back wall, but they said those photos don't make them look good.

  4. #3649

    Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    As far as I have heard from pals who are brave enough to go in this place after the police bust last year, no extras (or none reported) are being served on the menu. Legit massage only or probably no more than L1 if that.
    My plumber visited recently. One older provider. Not attractive. But one of the best massages at AMP. Went over a hour. TS was. 3 up-charge on top of. 8 house for an hour so skipped that.

    Only DIY available at the end. Tipped. 4 and left relaxed.

  5. #3648

    Recon on Crescent and other updates

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHinter  [View Original Post]
    That wouldn't explain the undercover cop cars though. It seems like it was a planned thing.
    So after the posts, I decided to take a drive by Crescent, looked empty and pulled in. Now, I had only walked in this place years ago and all I saw was a Bumpy Mamas-an type. This trip. That was not the case. The girl who came out was tall for Asian, I'd say 5'6" and had nice legs with green skin tight leotards on, cute reveling top. She said sorry busy right now, come back later. I was kinda disappointed and so was my hard Johnson. Oh well I will try again another time. But, two things are possible. They have changed owners and this new line up has opened the menu. Or due to the fact this Asian girl was smoking hot, some guy got a free grab on that fine ass and she called the cops. Probably worth more investigation. You boys passing through Venice stop and see what your pole can reel in and let us know. If I find out more I will report back.

    By the by another Asian place opened in Venice on the trail south of town by the purple Tatoo place called AAA massage. Older Lady, not my type, but she does offer L1.

    Eastern is always booming. Quick share last week went in like 1 pm girl comes to the door - "hello" let me in and she's fucking naked already damn! Hot as fucking shit. You know the rest and its always fun. Those girls love to cum.

    I have not been impressed with Stone. Talent has not been the best this month. Got a glimpse of the line up and first girl should be a bouncer. Other girl was better but was busy.

    Leeland spa "Lilly" is back always a good time, but she's showing her age. She needs some younger talent there. But she can take a oversized hard dick and loves it.

  6. #3647

    Eastern. Got there early

    My buddy was telling me that he pulled into Eastern early about 5 min before they opened yesterday, and some dude walked in before my friend could get out of the car. Oh well, he said he'd settle for 2nd pick. Little did he know he was already 3rd in line. 3rd option wasn't bad though. He doesn't remember her name but while in shower he met the other 2 and damn they were fine. Elsee and Esma. Elsee had a cheerleader body with a great ass and nice youthful b cups. She grabbed the banana to say hello. Esma came in a couple minutes later while my buddy had his tongue buried deep in Uranus while they played the numbers game and said hello, she was fine too, young but just a tiny thick, but healthy. Absolutely would have picked Elsee if he had a line up. Can't go wrong with any of them though. Esma must have been finished first because she came in and wanted to know if he would like doubles. He makes a point of only bringing the required amount so he doesn't get hypnotized. He's glad his potato factory is over an hour away or he'd go broke.

  7. #3646

    Crescent

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    I personally have never heard of any extras provided at this location. Odd report to say the least. Perhaps a manger got a little handsy with the masseuse.
    That wouldn't explain the undercover cop cars though. It seems like it was a planned thing.

  8. #3645

    Singapore talent

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    As far as I have heard from pals who are brave enough to go in this place after the police bust last year, no extras (or none reported) are being served on the menu. Legit massage only or probably no more than L1 if that.
    Talent was never there, I went once and got L1 only. I never returned.

  9. #3644

    Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    Any additional info? I don't see anything in the news. Singapore massage is up and running after their bust. Its just so weird to be on a main road on the island. Its like asking for it.
    As far as I have heard from pals who are brave enough to go in this place after the police bust last year, no extras (or none reported) are being served on the menu. Legit massage only or probably no more than L1 if that.

  10. #3643

    Updates?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHinter  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to throw it out there that I happened to be passing by Crescent Spa (Venice) and it had 3 undercover cop cars outside of it with their lights flashing, seemingly blocking a car in. They were there in the parking lot for over an hour. I think it may have been raided.
    Any additional info? I don't see anything in the news. Singapore massage is up and running after their bust. Its just so weird to be on a main road on the island. Its like asking for it.

  11. #3642

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHinter  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to throw it out there that I happened to be passing by Crescent Spa (Venice) and it had 3 undercover cop cars outside of it with their lights flashing, seemingly blocking a car in. They were there in the parking lot for over an hour. I think it may have been raided.
    I personally have never heard of any extras provided at this location. Odd report to say the least. Perhaps a manger got a little handsy with the masseuse.

  12. #3641

    Eastern no doubt among the most consistent

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    Eastern never lets you down; you know every visit is going to be great and today was no exception. Elsee is a spinner; can't weigh a hundred pounds. Perfect figure, cute, and a customer satisfaction attitude.

    Fun in the table shower; NURU and TUMA. Fussy about DATY, licking only, no sucking. Nice and tight, but couldn't finish with the cover today so finished with an excellent BBBJCIM. Massage was very nice and no rushing.

    They get $200.00 here (+$80.00 house) and are worth every penny. I'm about done going anywhere else, particularly after my Zhixiang disaster.
    I get ya. It's exhausting trying to roll the dice. At least places like Eastern are more consistent thanks to a lineup with chicks like Tiffany. Super 1:1 BBJ. Girl was really paying attention and it was almost like a edging session. Hot stuff. No doubt I banged her brains out. About 4 different positions? Tiffany was fun and very engaging. All Raw & finished down her throat. She took it like a champ. Gave a nice chill massage at the end and even chit chatted with 2 other chicks in the daily lineup.

  13. #3640

    MM Bee Ridge across from McDonalds

    Drew Coco this time, all upcharge with only L1 and L2 available, hot body but not interested in seeing her again.

  14. #3639

    Crescent Bust?

    Just wanted to throw it out there that I happened to be passing by Crescent Spa (Venice) and it had 3 undercover cop cars outside of it with their lights flashing, seemingly blocking a car in. They were there in the parking lot for over an hour. I think it may have been raided.

  15. #3638

    Lusana Spa: Englewood

    My beach friend heard a rumor they up'd their game so decided he would give a shot. He stopped by early evening parking lot was empty (not that it matters) and walked right in. Met by CiCi who was dressed in a pair of yoga pants, shirt, and smock. Nothing indicating anything out of normal. She was about late 30's / early 40's, average looks, spinner body, great English, with Bs and only one working (she said 1 girl out of season, 2 during season) Opted for an hour. 8 and received an amazingly great massage working out all the kinks. She is on the talkative and flirtatious side and occasionally brushed lower areas. He decided to reciprocate when possible and on the flip asked what I needed. My beach friend said he need it all and pre-tipped $$ (he doesn't like the back and forth negotiations). CiCi left and returned wearing a small skin tight dress and then the fun began.

    Started with covered BJ, followed by 69 which delivered her first O, then on top for CG, finishing with missionary. Laid together catching our breath, then helped clean him up. Finished with great massage to front of body, feet, and head. Went over time about 10 mins but great experience and good to have down in southern part of county near work and home. Downside was filling out paperwork but good ole Johnny Wrotten doesn't mind the paperwork. Overall great massage and experience and will return.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape