Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6403

    Could it be you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    Plus 1. Us 150-300 guys are just getting priced out. Guess there are just enough dumb ass tech, wall street, etc. Bros out there snapping up anything above an 8. But these girls don't get 500 consistently and are back on SA and then they drop out. The quality is weak also lately on SA. I just will not go over 3 out of principle. Very few are worth more than 200. LOL. I have had a regular for 3 raw. But she hunts around on SA. They all have rosters like us.

    I am trying SDM. That is a rough bunch LOL. Girl with real nice tits in Stamford said she had coffee and guy gave her 300. WTF. She could be lying. You just have to keep hunting.

    Her: https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73939902.

    She doesn't drive and Stamford. Which is too far for me. But nice rack. Haha.
    I've had tremendous success on seeking and I've only surpassed 500 twice (maybe 3 x.).

    The girls I see are all bangers too.

    Most ask for crazy amounts. I say no. Send them a picture and work my magic and everyone of them acquiesce to my counter offer.

    That said. I ask again "maybe it's you".

  2. #6402
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    I concur that 300 does not do anything now a days, this one asked me for 800 and wouldn't budge.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-5a1759a3fd1c
    You won't get someone like her for $300 , the ones for $300 are either average looking or to new to know any better if they look as good as she does.

    Some girls will make exceptions if you are really good looking. Once they figure out what guys will pay and they know what they are worth they stick with it.

    As for this one I have her Instagram. $800 is more then fair for her. A while back there was a girl on her, total knock out who asked for 2 K. I laughed, she said she just had an arrangement for that amount. So what I did was offer to pay her just to down down on her and asked how much was I willing to pay. I said $300 , she countered with $1000. So I said to much for the magic bus, a week later she messages me and asks if I will pay her $500. I said I would think about it, then she messages me again a couple of times after. I never followed through because she had some "mental " issues. But I think she may have slept with me for the $500.

  3. #6401
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    Plus 1. Us 150-300 guys are just getting priced out. Guess there are just enough dumb ass tech, wall street, etc. Bros out there snapping up anything above an 8. But these girls don't get 500 consistently and are back on SA and then they drop out. The quality is weak also lately on SA. I just will not go over 3 out of principle. Very few are worth more than 200. LOL. I have had a regular for 3 raw. But she hunts around on SA. They all have rosters like us.

    I am trying SDM. That is a rough bunch LOL. Girl with real nice tits in Stamford said she had coffee and guy gave her 300. WTF. She could be lying. You just have to keep hunting.

    Her: https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73939902.

    She doesn't drive and Stamford. Which is too far for me. But nice rack. Haha.
    Yeah, that's one thing I notice about SDM too. The girls are a bit more from a, I guess, "lower socio-economic background" than some of the girls on Seeking. That's not a bad thing, I've met some really nice girls on there. And my wallet has thanked me too LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎  

  4. #6400

    Wrong

    You need to work on your dating mojo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    I concur that 300 does not do anything now a days, this one asked me for 800 and wouldn't budge.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-5a1759a3fd1c

  5. #6399
    I concur that 300 does not do anything now a days, this one asked me for 800 and wouldn't budge.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-5a1759a3fd1c

  6. #6398
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxieMac  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately seeking is getting tougher. I joined for the month of June and I was very picky. It was tough getting girls to agree to $300, most were asking for $500 to $800.
    Plus 1. Us 150-300 guys are just getting priced out. Guess there are just enough dumb ass tech, wall street, etc. Bros out there snapping up anything above an 8. But these girls don't get 500 consistently and are back on SA and then they drop out. The quality is weak also lately on SA. I just will not go over 3 out of principle. Very few are worth more than 200. LOL. I have had a regular for 3 raw. But she hunts around on SA. They all have rosters like us.

    I am trying SDM. That is a rough bunch LOL. Girl with real nice tits in Stamford said she had coffee and guy gave her 300. WTF. She could be lying. You just have to keep hunting.

    Her: https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73939902.

    She doesn't drive and Stamford. Which is too far for me. But nice rack. Haha.

  7. #6397

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyKing  [View Original Post]
    Number 4 on your list is looking for online only at this point. I'd check back in again later with her.
    Thanks Johnny.

  8. #6396

    Tough

    Unfortunately seeking is getting tougher. I joined for the month of June and I was very picky. It was tough getting girls to agree to $300, most were asking for $500 to $800.

  9. #6395

    Reverse Image Search Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhoads69  [View Original Post]
    I figured out who she is. Dm I'll give you her info. Pretty sure she's legit. I'm really good ar figuring out who they are..
    Which tool do you use? G-Lens returns no hits.

  10. #6394
    Number 4 on your list is looking for online only at this point. I'd check back in again later with her.


  11. #6393
    I know Nicki (or whatever version of the name she's using from Seeking). She's nice. You just have to normally meet up very late at night and she moved toward central CT.

    Quote Originally Posted by BerolLoz  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, it's not the prettiest app, but you I'd rather spend the money on the ladies LOL Thanks for sharing all those finds! I suspect you're right about 1-2 being pros, but I love the look of some of them,

    Looks like the last one (Jeni) is off now. I think a few of them are on Seeking, including pictures, if anyone recognises them from there.

  12. #6392
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    So I tried out SDM because it is $30 bucks a month if you sign up for 3 months. So I figured why not?

    The app sucks and the search tools are really clunky, but I guess you get what you pay for.

    Nicky.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73930619

    Wants 300. Pretty much is DTF as she was totally willing to come over. Schedule isn't great though so if we hook up I will report back.

    Jess.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73895544

    I have read that she is a pro. She is on Seeking as well. Up in Manchester, will only host out of her own place. Manchester is far for me so not sure if I will follow up with her or not.

    Heidi.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73892578

    Some cougar meat. Again the distance is far for me, but she seems interested and wants to meet for coffee etc. Just not sure if the juice is worth the squeeze.

    REdBarbie.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=71906315

    Her profile says "no limits" and we have been chatting. Needs an uber ride but said she will come over my place no issues. Her only thing "not really into anal" which leaves a lot on the table. I plan on setting something up with her.

    LilSyn.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=71955760

    I was expecting this one to have an STG posting but she seems like a legit civilian. She has however already hit me up with the "can you cashapp me $40 for dinner" and we haven't met yet and that is a total turnoff for me. Still. I and going to try and meet up with her.

    Shy.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73375433

    This one was very communicative at first but then tapered off. Wanted 500, accepted 400. Maybe we will, maybe we won't. Leaving towards won't.

    Jeni.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=66472634

    Another slutty cougar, and I am into her. But she says she is Hartford but her profile says Fairfield. NBD. She wants 500 though and I'm on the fence about.

    Overall, nothing mind blowing and lots of dead profiles or profiles of total yuck. My expectations are low but maybe one or two will turn out to be good fuck buddies.
    Yeah, it's not the prettiest app, but you I'd rather spend the money on the ladies LOL Thanks for sharing all those finds! I suspect you're right about 1-2 being pros, but I love the look of some of them,

    Looks like the last one (Jeni) is off now. I think a few of them are on Seeking, including pictures, if anyone recognises them from there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎   Capture-1.jpg‎   Capture-2.jpg‎   Capture-3.jpg‎   Capture-4.jpg‎  

    Capture-5.jpg‎  

  13. #6391

    SDM deployment

    So I tried out SDM because it is $30 bucks a month if you sign up for 3 months. So I figured why not?

    The app sucks and the search tools are really clunky, but I guess you get what you pay for.

    Nicky.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73930619

    Wants 300. Pretty much is DTF as she was totally willing to come over. Schedule isn't great though so if we hook up I will report back.

    Jess.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73895544

    I have read that she is a pro. She is on Seeking as well. Up in Manchester, will only host out of her own place. Manchester is far for me so not sure if I will follow up with her or not.

    Heidi.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73892578

    Some cougar meat. Again the distance is far for me, but she seems interested and wants to meet for coffee etc. Just not sure if the juice is worth the squeeze.

    REdBarbie.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=71906315

    Her profile says "no limits" and we have been chatting. Needs an uber ride but said she will come over my place no issues. Her only thing "not really into anal" which leaves a lot on the table. I plan on setting something up with her.

    LilSyn.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=71955760

    I was expecting this one to have an STG posting but she seems like a legit civilian. She has however already hit me up with the "can you cashapp me $40 for dinner" and we haven't met yet and that is a total turnoff for me. Still. I and going to try and meet up with her.

    Shy.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73375433

    This one was very communicative at first but then tapered off. Wanted 500, accepted 400. Maybe we will, maybe we won't. Leaving towards won't.

    Jeni.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=66472634

    Another slutty cougar, and I am into her. But she says she is Hartford but her profile says Fairfield. NBD. She wants 500 though and I'm on the fence about.

    Overall, nothing mind blowing and lots of dead profiles or profiles of total yuck. My expectations are low but maybe one or two will turn out to be good fuck buddies.

  14. #6390

  15. #6389

    Don't know

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Is Dani on SDM as well? I looked up her seeking profile and I would love to hit her up. Is she okay with sharing out her number?
    Not sure if she's on SDM; I am not so I wouldn't know.

    I'll ask if I can share her #.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape