The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 338 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 5070
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4740
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Baseline

    The increase in the price of twat is stunning.

    I am truly not sure, other than having good eyesight, I have not paid the kind of price these pigs are asking:

    https://tryst.link/massage/pumadelrio

    Drunk gal who wants 300 for a handjob.

    https://tryst.link/escort/claudia-mcpherson

    700 for a girl who might be an alien, and I do not mean ice, I mean she may be from fucken Io with her rates.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lanarayy

    500 for a glorified handjob from a black girl who is more ghetto that P diddy on fig.

    https://tryst.link/escort/margot-deveraux

    400 and up for a post-menopausal nutjob.

    I think the reason I avoid all this drek now. Some I saw a few years ago, is that for 500 I do this:

    https://tryst.link/escort/marina_hord

    I cannot tell if the pics are real. But they are representative.

    She is a Polish girl in her 20's. Smooth skin, edible pussy, the only tragedy is CBJ. But her ass is nearly perfect for hard ramming in flat doggie which is what it takes to get me to the palisades.

    She is 500 and it is the outside of reasonableness. No one should pay more than that.

  2. #4739
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ2617  [View Original Post]
    How do you last so long?
    Mind over matter!

  3. #4738
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Fat smelly legit

    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...865045156.html

    This one does a massage out of her apartment near Westwood.

    She has a bird and I think a Komodo dragon. So her place smells like the breakroom at wharf.

    She is that sort of Asian part of Russia with that odd look and she smells like that food they eat and she likely drinks as she oozes the smell of cheap booze.

    It is a totally legit massage and thank the maker for that, I would not even want this klafta touching willie23's cock.

    She is fat.

  4. #4737
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Ratio

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ2617  [View Original Post]
    How do you last so long?
    If a girl is a pigeon anyone can last.

  5. #4736
    Quote Originally Posted by Getupngo  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday as I was in the sfv area for a few business appointments, love thai women! Purposely only brought 250 hoping she would agree for FS at that number. After a few minutes of pretty much not understanding each other she said fuck is ok LOL.

    Actually did get a massage, decent, on the flip side she got on top & did a couple of camel slides while while making out. Was more open mouth but the more she got into it the more tongue she gave. Now BBBJ time, definitely solid & gets it wet and does well. About 10 min of that she grabs the hat. This is the best part, first mish with more dfk the get her on her side, nice ass on her for sure. Move to cg & she went wild, really wild! She had an incredible O & after that I put her doggie, pounded her for a good 15 min, she pleaded no more, can't take it LOL popped in the bag for her and the next thing out of her mouth was, no more sex, only massage and BBBJ. First time I've heard that. I do have an incredible sex drive and I put mind over matter when it comes to unloading my wad, I can go seriously 30 plus minutes no problem, longer if she keeps cumming to keep it wet. Anyhow, since the sex part is off the list now no repeat. Was worth the 250 & being denied a second trip LOL.
    How do you last so long?

  6. #4735
    Quote Originally Posted by AntilySol  [View Original Post]
    Definitely 35+ in age, her face says it all, reminds me of my aunt. But can definitely agree, nice spinner body, with average weight, though her stomach screams she popped one out before. She does short you for the time, so go for the HH. CFS - $300, left with 30 mins on the clock.

    Great attitude, would not see her again at hourly rate though. Massage was also non existent. This is a $$$ CFS provider period.
    Saw her yesterday as I was in the sfv area for a few business appointments, love thai women! Purposely only brought 250 hoping she would agree for FS at that number. After a few minutes of pretty much not understanding each other she said fuck is ok LOL.

    Actually did get a massage, decent, on the flip side she got on top & did a couple of camel slides while while making out. Was more open mouth but the more she got into it the more tongue she gave. Now BBBJ time, definitely solid & gets it wet and does well. About 10 min of that she grabs the hat. This is the best part, first mish with more dfk the get her on her side, nice ass on her for sure. Move to cg & she went wild, really wild! She had an incredible O & after that I put her doggie, pounded her for a good 15 min, she pleaded no more, can't take it LOL popped in the bag for her and the next thing out of her mouth was, no more sex, only massage and BBBJ. First time I've heard that. I do have an incredible sex drive and I put mind over matter when it comes to unloading my wad, I can go seriously 30 plus minutes no problem, longer if she keeps cumming to keep it wet. Anyhow, since the sex part is off the list now no repeat. Was worth the 250 & being denied a second trip LOL.

  7. #4734
    Quote Originally Posted by AntilySol  [View Original Post]
    Definitely 35+ in age, her face says it all, reminds me of my aunt. But can definitely agree, nice spinner body, with average weight, though her stomach screams she popped one out before. She does short you for the time, so go for the HH. CFS - $300, left with 30 mins on the clock.

    Great attitude, would not see her again at hourly rate though. Massage was also non existent. This is a $$$ CFS provider period.
    Yeah, I can see the post baby tummy as I recall now. Any intel if this girl is kind of a one off or do Thai girls rotate here or nearby semi-regularly? I haven't really heard much of SE Asian providers outside of OC before minus a handful of indies.

  8. #4733
    Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is good I tried her last weekend and haven't come around to write a review and her roommate is Alice she is a white thick girl with DDD natural that I'm trying to hook up with but our schedule haven't lined up.
    Ah nice, thanks for the let know. I'll be on the look out for another report and table it once I need to shake things up again.

  9. #4732

    Summer

    Have seen her ad for a while. Finally decided to contact her on a slow work day. She was super friendly, some light screening. She gave me the address and I was on my way. Gated complex in a nice area. She invited me in and we made some small chat. I could tell she liked me because I'm the clean cut business type. Anyway I went to the bathroom to freshen up and there was a door that lead directly to her bedroom. She started out with a massage with a slow build rubbing her body on me and killing me with her sexy lvoice. I had my hands all over her and got the ok for FIV. On the flip she was ready BBBJ. Some good moaning and slurping. Then she climbed on CG, this was nice face to face she's really sexy. Not my best performance I didn't last too long. Some post coitus chit chat and clean up and I was out in 45 mins. Overall a nice experience!

    https://sexycompanion.vip/summer-love/

  10. #4731

    May

    Quote Originally Posted by PogeyBait  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...day-74109.html

    I've seen her twice. 15 minutes north of universal and tucked away in a suburb. Empty ass house with two girls but I don't know what the other girl is since. I didn't see an ad for her. I think it's her in the pics, but hard to say for sure since May is a spinner. Easily in mid 30's but under the low light, I could see someone mistaking her for mid 20's since she takes care of herself. Super tight body, hard MM's at C, a small pretty face. Zero tats iirc and a bob haircut, maybe black hair or dark brown. Hard to say since everything is dark. Her English is well along to being fluent, just got to speak slowly.

    I haven't gotten a massage once from her despite her being on rub rankings, only CFS twice. DFK is available but it's small and I mean small amount of tongue and mostly open mouthing. The BBBJ is good and is a 7/10 for decently deepthroat, not kgirl levels but after deep reflection, an 7 is appropriate if I'm giving out 8-10 for kgirls. BBFS is a hard no, offered more but no dice.

    She fucked really well and stuck it out despite her being a spinner. If you're bigger than an iPhone pro max, you might want to be careful or tailor expectations since she struggled a little so be gentle. Came in the bag after various positions and cuddled after.

    She shorted me 10-15 minutes both times so it is a touch and go once you're down I think. Unfortunately, the flat rate for CFS is at $300 despite you could finish in 30 I'm sure. I don't think I'll repeat based on my second session but maybe someone else will have better mileage / chemistry.
    Definitely 35+ in age, her face says it all, reminds me of my aunt. But can definitely agree, nice spinner body, with average weight, though her stomach screams she popped one out before. She does short you for the time, so go for the HH. CFS - $300, left with 30 mins on the clock.

    Great attitude, would not see her again at hourly rate though. Massage was also non existent. This is a $$$ CFS provider period.

  11. #4730
    Quote Originally Posted by PogeyBait  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...day-74109.html

    I've seen her twice. 15 minutes north of universal and tucked away in a suburb. Empty ass house with two girls but I don't know what the other girl is since. I didn't see an ad for her. I think it's her in the pics, but hard to say for sure since May is a spinner. Easily in mid 30's but under the low light, I could see someone mistaking her for mid 20's since she takes care of herself. Super tight body, hard MM's at C, a small pretty face. Zero tats iirc and a bob haircut, maybe black hair or dark brown. Hard to say since everything is dark. Her English is well along to being fluent, just got to speak slowly.

    I haven't gotten a massage once from her despite her being on rub rankings, only CFS twice. DFK is available but it's small and I mean small amount of tongue and mostly open mouthing. The BBBJ is good and is a 7/10 for decently deepthroat, not kgirl levels but after deep reflection, an 7 is appropriate if I'm giving out 8-10 for kgirls. BBFS is a hard no, offered more but no dice.

    She fucked really well and stuck it out despite her being a spinner. If you're bigger than an iPhone pro max, you might want to be careful or tailor expectations since she struggled a little so be gentle. Came in the bag after various positions and cuddled after.

    She shorted me 10-15 minutes both times so it is a touch and go once you're down I think. Unfortunately, the flat rate for CFS is at $300 despite you could finish in 30 I'm sure. I don't think I'll repeat based on my second session but maybe someone else will have better mileage / chemistry.
    Yes she is good I tried her last weekend and haven't come around to write a review and her roommate is Alice she is a white thick girl with DDD natural that I'm trying to hook up with but our schedule haven't lined up.

  12. #4729

    Thai girl May

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...day-74109.html

    I've seen her twice. 15 minutes north of universal and tucked away in a suburb. Empty ass house with two girls but I don't know what the other girl is since. I didn't see an ad for her. I think it's her in the pics, but hard to say for sure since May is a spinner. Easily in mid 30's but under the low light, I could see someone mistaking her for mid 20's since she takes care of herself. Super tight body, hard MM's at C, a small pretty face. Zero tats iirc and a bob haircut, maybe black hair or dark brown. Hard to say since everything is dark. Her English is well along to being fluent, just got to speak slowly.

    I haven't gotten a massage once from her despite her being on rub rankings, only CFS twice. DFK is available but it's small and I mean small amount of tongue and mostly open mouthing. The BBBJ is good and is a 7/10 for decently deepthroat, not kgirl levels but after deep reflection, an 7 is appropriate if I'm giving out 8-10 for kgirls. BBFS is a hard no, offered more but no dice.

    She fucked really well and stuck it out despite her being a spinner. If you're bigger than an iPhone pro max, you might want to be careful or tailor expectations since she struggled a little so be gentle. Came in the bag after various positions and cuddled after.

    She shorted me 10-15 minutes both times so it is a touch and go once you're down I think. Unfortunately, the flat rate for CFS is at $300 despite you could finish in 30 I'm sure. I don't think I'll repeat based on my second session but maybe someone else will have better mileage / chemistry.

  13. #4728
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Monger house rules

    Quote Originally Posted by EncinoChad  [View Original Post]
    From sketchy asian massage parlors to FMTY for twitter hoes, you're a crazy man.

    In all seriousness, you mentioned that she travels between Portland and LA, just wait until she lands in LA again and book an appointment with her.

    The wait can be hard, I recently had to wait for a PAWG from OF to come back from New York to LA, but the wait was worth it.

    Just keep tabs on her twitter to see when she's going to be in LA, or if she has a tryst, she'll have her little tour dates that'll show when she's going to be in LA again.
    The rules are so simple:

    1. Do not do outcall.

    2. Do not take the free water.

    3. Do not fuck the mamasan.

    4. Do not state in a review of an AMP girl "she looked to be in her low 20's and that is what she told me and I believe her".

    5. Do not patronize any girl on tryst or PD charging more than 500.

    6. Do not overdo it when you visit an AMP. Taking a shower the same day, unless you work for caltrans, and washing your ass and brushing your teeth is clinically acceptable.

    7. Do not park at the AMP parking lot or anywhere near it. Unkohberger your shit and park far away.

    8. Do not ask when you come in to an AMP. Hey can I use your bathroom, I just have to pee, not really going to blow a load, but I just drank 50 ounces of sprite and I have to go".

    9. Do not bring flowers.

    10. Do not pay a deposit of any kind not to a "FMTY" not to a "304" no one.

  14. #4727

    Patience is a virtue

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any tips when flying out the girl of your dreams.

    Saw this hot little piece of ass on Twitter and saw she travels between Portland and LA. I asked her how much to meet up she told me 2 k. She said I have to pay 1 k deposit because she has to buy plane ticket and Airbnb.

    Obviously she can just take my money and run but I've actually had a couple success stories with girls asking for deposit so I'm not totally against it but not 1 k.

    I offered to buy a one way ticket to LA then I'll pay her 1 k when she arrives and we do the do. She said no she needs the money upfront.

    So we are bumping heads and I'm about to just give up.

    Is there a full proof formula to fly her in.
    From sketchy asian massage parlors to FMTY for twitter hoes, you're a crazy man.

    In all seriousness, you mentioned that she travels between Portland and LA, just wait until she lands in LA again and book an appointment with her.

    The wait can be hard, I recently had to wait for a PAWG from OF to come back from New York to LA, but the wait was worth it.

    Just keep tabs on her twitter to see when she's going to be in LA, or if she has a tryst, she'll have her little tour dates that'll show when she's going to be in LA again.

    A large deposit is going to be expected for fly outs because mongers can be huge flakers at times. And for the monger, they can fall into a potential scam if good research wasn't done on the lady, just overall a headache for both sides for a fly out imo.

  15. #4726

    I would

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any tips when flying out the girl of your dreams.

    Saw this hot little piece of ass on Twitter and saw she travels between Portland and LA. I asked her how much to meet up she told me 2 k. She said I have to pay 1 k deposit because she has to buy plane ticket and Airbnb.

    Obviously she can just take my money and run but I've actually had a couple success stories with girls asking for deposit so I'm not totally against it but not 1 k.

    I offered to buy a one way ticket to LA then I'll pay her 1 k when she arrives and we do the do. She said no she needs the money upfront.

    So we are bumping heads and I'm about to just give up.

    Is there a full proof formula to fly her in.
    Wait till she comes back to LA or maybe hop on a SW Flight and meet her in Portland.

    You scenario with this new girl sounds risky. Is she reviewed anywhere and are they good / solid?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape