Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 26618
-
07-12-25 14:43 #24038Senior Member

Posts: 412New girl, maybe
Anyone had the chance to see this girl?? Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/081680785137
-
07-12-25 13:05 #24037Regular Member

Posts: 170She's real
I met her in my car, didn't do anything, but gave her some cash to help her out. This was last fall. Her photo filtering makes her look better. She has large breasts and a booty. She seemed nice, but flaky. Search Leah, and you may find something. I heard a few stories of ghosting.
Originally Posted by Number6161
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 09:53 #24036Senior Member

Posts: 31Trouble the Stallion
I could rave about this young lady all day. I've had maybe a dozen dreams about her in the past and each one was nothing short of a mind blowing experience. She's always fresh, sober, and can be found in a safe location. Comms have always been good, and appt has always started on time.
To top it off, she has hands-down the best ass in GR. If tall, thick, and pretty lightskin women are your thing, I'd definitely give this one a spin. 100/10, will continue to repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/155998878482
-
07-12-25 08:42 #24035Senior Member

Posts: 64Outcall car play
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/297330753489
Was trying to search for info, anyone?
-
07-11-25 22:25 #24034Senior Member

Posts: 514Temperance update
The kccf has updated the info on her and they have dropped the cash only bond. Which leads me to believe the evidence doesn't support the allegation.
Again I will only present factual information to the members of this group so that those of us that do enjoy her company don't go down the rabbit hole. Be safe. Be smart. JK.
-
07-11-25 21:41 #24033Senior Member

Posts: 514Temperance
Well if it's not been made known I will put it out there.
She was picked up yesterday on warrant for a missed court date.
When they tossed the place a vile of an illegal substance was found.
Of course no one claimed it (yes there was more than just her there) it became her liability as it was her location.
It's no secret she is my go to and all I can say is I nthe last 90 days I've spent a lot of time with her for a variety of reasons and at times many hours on end. I have never seen the signs or behavior to make me believe she uses an illegal substance. No tracks. Bruises. Fresh wounds. Altered personality. Absolutely nothing. Was she once involved in that life. Yes but since her last visit with the state which ended in November there has been nothing that I or anyone else I know seeing her can attribute to illegal substance use. The unfortunate part is as she did a prior stay it has the potential to be a very, very long stay for her.
When there is more factual information to share I will absolutely do so as I know I am not the only friend here she has. Be safe why'all. JK.
-
07-11-25 16:53 #24032Regular Member

Posts: 170Lisa Marie Girls
I gave them a go back in the winter. Arrived at an AirBnB, tons of girls in the house. None hot or even doable. Was lead to the room by my assigned troll and there was a sheet on the floor. I turned around and left.
Originally Posted by UtrGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 15:26 #24031Senior Member

Posts: 88Visiting
Hello everyone. Former local monger coming back. I moved out of state a couple years ago. Coming back for a visit at the end of the month. Any suggestions on any good people would be appreciated. I'm sure the scene has changed in the past 2 years.
-
07-11-25 10:23 #24030Regular Member

Posts: 170Something ongoing
Hello Gents, I took one for the team and gave this one a go.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/701629438839
She wants a casual meeting prior to the actual one, we met for coffee. She hosts at her place, no drugs, thugs, or animals. The meeting was a lot of fun. She's an enthusiastic, mature woman. The price is higher than I like, but reliability, punctuality and no BS are important decision drivers for me. If you want specifics, message me.
-
07-11-25 10:19 #24029Regular Member

Posts: 170Any info on these?
Hello fellow adventurers, does anyone have info on these two? I searched the name Jesse without much success. Thank you.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/339794011996
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/217207678279
-
07-10-25 16:45 #24028Regular Member

Posts: 150The first two links have a shady aura to me. None of the photos are clear as if they were screen shot from online somewhere and reused several times. The ages worry me as well. With younger ones there is always a higher chance of games and robbery. As for the 3rd link I think ove seen maybe one or two reviews in the Lansing area if its the same kitty. Although based off of her looks I would not see her for those prices because of better options available.
Originally Posted by MikeYepthatsm
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 16:31 #24027Senior Member

Posts: 514It's a cash bond for missing a court date for child support.
Originally Posted by UtrGuy
[View Original Post]
It will most likely be lowered or removed after she sees the judge.
Certainly not anything major, not drug related, not a criminal event. JK.
-
07-10-25 16:17 #24026Senior Member

Posts: 311Temperance
Currently being held at KCCF on $10,000 bond.
Last edited by UtrGuy; 07-10-25 at 16:47. Reason: Uniformed ignorance
-
07-10-25 13:58 #24025Regular Member

Posts: 170Can Confirm
I met up with the woman in the bottom link last winter. Rates were as in the ad. She is legit, and the phots are of her. Maybe a few years old. Not decades, but a few. She wanted a photo, and was hosting in her home, always a little weird. She was fun. A bit bigger on the bottom than I normally like, but tight and fun. DM, if you want more info.
Originally Posted by MikeYepthatsm
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 13:53 #24024Regular Member

Posts: 170Mature Petite
Thank you. She was briefly in Albany NY, and now seems to be back with ads in GR and Lansing. I asked for her LI so we could connect and she went off on me a bit and ended the conversation. I'm still intrigued, and she said reviews from two providers would serve as a reference. Unfortunately, one of my Tryst refs, (Dallas) seems to be MIA so I'll hold off. Giving my LI or business website doesn't seem like a good idea. Despite the squawking from little me.
Originally Posted by MichiBob
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



