Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 166 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 2477
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2327
    Quote Originally Posted by Racedriver70  [View Original Post]
    So you have seen her and she is legit?
    It's been years since I've seen her, but I have seems her a half a dzn times though.

  2. #2326

    CL Girl

    So you have seen her and she is legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dougie1977  [View Original Post]
    It's the same number I had for her in my little black book.

  3. #2325
    Quote Originally Posted by CBus1234  [View Original Post]
    Is it for sure the same person?
    It's the same number I had for her in my little black book.

  4. #2324
    Quote Originally Posted by NedDivine13  [View Original Post]
    Visited this establishment this evening. 70 for 60 minutes. Nice massage, minimal teasing. On the flip. No haggle, simply went to the important parts. When I pulled one of the girls out she inquired about a tip. I said of course (because as a man of means and a gentleman, I always tip). Proceeded with FIV up her short white shorts.

    She was 30 ish. Ok looking.

    May repeat.

    https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...865488020.html
    Did you get a name is see 2 girs work there what one you get.

  5. #2323

    Nuru. Relaxing Wellness Session

    Anyone seen this one? Or have any info they can provide? Feels like a scam but I haven't gotten through any communication but don't see any other ads like this one either. Would love any feedback. Cheers.

    https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...865575224.html

  6. #2322

    Sinclair Upstairs

    Visited this establishment this evening. 70 for 60 minutes. Nice massage, minimal teasing. On the flip. No haggle, simply went to the important parts. When I pulled one of the girls out she inquired about a tip. I said of course (because as a man of means and a gentleman, I always tip). Proceeded with FIV up her short white shorts.

    She was 30 ish. Ok looking.

    May repeat.

    https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...865488020.html

  7. #2321

    Life is a negotiation

    She quoted me a crazy number at first. However, she agreed to my number.

    Quote Originally Posted by SolarBear  [View Original Post]
    I experienced elusive and vague communication as well and was eventually quoted $340/ hr which I declined.

  8. #2320

    Simone

    I experienced elusive and vague communication as well and was eventually quoted $340/ hr which I declined.

    Quote Originally Posted by NedDivine13  [View Original Post]
    $. 5 plus tip.

  9. #2319

    Titties

    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    Damn nice titties.
    Very nice.

  10. #2318

    Simone

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveMonger  [View Original Post]
    She can be very sketchy and vague in her communications. Bit of a time waster in my experience.

    What was the donation.
    $. 5 plus tip.

  11. #2317

  12. #2316

    Communication

    Quote Originally Posted by NedDivine13  [View Original Post]
    Saw Simone. House in Dublin. Said it was hers but a bit unclear on that. Had kid's toys and looked lived in (said she had kids and they were with Cousins for the day). Odd part was in the middle of session, someone came in the house inquiring about an AirBNB she rents at the house. No trouble but odd.

    That said. Nice massage. Worked on my back where I told her. OTF asked what area I wanted worked on. Told her to work on what she was comfortable with. Proceeded with a BBBJ. May repeat. Quoted rates are negotiable.
    She can be very sketchy and vague in her communications. Bit of a time waster in my experience.

    What was the donation.

  13. #2315

    Apple

    Just saw Apple at her new place. Very nice safe secure. She was awesome as usual. Saw her sister yo-yo on the way out. She is young and beautiful. Can't wait to go back to see her a little pricey, but you get what you paid for.

  14. #2314

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by CBus1234  [View Original Post]
    Is it for sure the same person?
    She has a new name in there this morning.

    I m going to pass good luck.

  15. #2313

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by MmQuarterback  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one today; https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...864366944.html.

    Any information available on her?
    OMG! It's Honey. Just went to see her and she is as beautiful as ever. Don't wait.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape