Thread: Cuddle Comfort
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 1391
-
07-12-25 00:11 #1016Senior Member

Posts: 29Agreed, it is almost like an old episode of THREES COMPANY the way you have to tiptoe around the house if Mama is home. It's actually kind of fun, feels like being a teenager again.
Originally Posted by LON77
[View Original Post]
Hattie is pretty wild for a mom of a toddler and an infant. Thumbs up, no complaints.
-
07-11-25 06:16 #1015Senior Member

Posts: 110Sistas
Any info on these sistas?
Solstice21.
Foreverforlove.
Goddess_Iam.
-
07-10-25 16:21 #1014Senior Member

Posts: 55Agree wholehearted
If she's the one then you know how amazing she is.
Originally Posted by gsoaggie
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 13:58 #1013Senior Member

Posts: 326Wandering
Who your referring to and menu? You can pm me.
Originally Posted by Gb5151
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 10:50 #1012Senior Member

Posts: 1112 for the price of one
Anyone have any experience with this Cuudleme2?
-
07-09-25 19:20 #1011Regular Member

Posts: 21I agree one of the best
I think I know who you're speaking of. I saw her online today and reached out because I lost her number. She has a new name and location. But, she somehow managed to get around CC's ban. She's a pro's pro and I always enjoyed spending time with her.
Originally Posted by Gb5151
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 14:02 #1010Senior Member

Posts: 55Blast from the past
A blast from the past is back. One of the best if not the best ever in NC. I've been doing this CC thing for 6 years in NC, SC and Phoenix and nobody comes close to her. Unlike other post here, Senior Members as well as Regular Members are welcome to DM me for details. Name, menu and price.
-
07-09-25 00:23 #1009Regular Member

Posts: 14The massage service was actually really good and she is a cool chill chick. But bigger than the pics show (I know some are bothered by Bellys) and the upcharges for additional where a bit much. Separate upcharge for topless then additional separate upcharge for HJ, CBJ, or bbj with nothing else beyond that avail.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 13:41 #1008Senior Member

Posts: 7338It appears she is also offering massage services. Maybe happy endings go with that.
Originally Posted by Jrzyboy
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 10:26 #1007Senior Member

Posts: 267Sofy Kitty
Has anyone seen Soft Kitty? https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/soft_kitty.
-
06-29-25 15:19 #1006Regular Member

Posts: 3Hey LD281, sent you dm. Would love to hear more insight about taymarie911, if possible. Thank you so much!
Originally Posted by LD281
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-25 21:59 #1005Senior Member

Posts: 123Hattie
So I never posted about my session with her. I will say that my sessions were really good. It appears to be YMMV with her based on previous reviews, but I will also say it is a bit of a challenge if her mom is around at her incall.
DM me for any questions.
-
06-28-25 21:49 #1004Senior Member

Posts: 123Not yet. I was debating about reaching out to her. I may try and TOFTT.
Originally Posted by SpankyJohnson
[View Original Post]
I do have a pending session with someone this week coming up. I'll report back if it goes through.
-
06-28-25 19:01 #1003Senior Member

Posts: 205Cuddler
Has anyone seen londonfogchai from CC? Good comms but the she had to cancel last minute. Bbw from the pics.
-
06-27-25 17:37 #1002Senior Member

Posts: 123Her sister Jade_Queen just popped up too. So I'm assuming they are both here through Monday. Same YMMV with her from what I see.
Originally Posted by LON77
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




