Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 175 of 1776 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 225 275 675 1175 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 26631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24021
    Quote Originally Posted by ChanceTa  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents,

    Did anyone give this one a go? It looks like she has left GR for NY. I love petites, and she did engage from Tryst and text.

    https://tryst.link/escort/companionship-massage

    https://tryst.link/massage/relaxation-massage

    She also runs two ads on Tryst. She wants refs, LinkedIn, or Socials or ID.

    Help me boys, the petite meter is currently working over my brain.
    Interesting. 1 ad says based in grand rapids. The other says based in lansing. Hmmmm. Maybe to good to be true.

  2. #24020

    Bad and Boujee GVSU student? TGTBT?

    Anyone taken the plunge on this one? Would be nice imo to have a GVSU student who wants to play. !

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/824671361035

  3. #24019

    Mature Petite

    Hello gents,

    Did anyone give this one a go? It looks like she has left GR for NY. I love petites, and she did engage from Tryst and text.

    https://tryst.link/escort/companionship-massage

    https://tryst.link/massage/relaxation-massage

    She also runs two ads on Tryst. She wants refs, LinkedIn, or Socials or ID.

    Help me boys, the petite meter is currently working over my brain.

  4. #24018
    Quote Originally Posted by NumberOneLow  [View Original Post]
    Let me know if there're any reviews about her, if not I might toftt. She sent me pics of her duo partner who is not my cup of tea.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/059618226043
    Last I knew she was at a notorious numbered motel known for high traffic and drugs. I have yet to see a review for her but just because of the location she was at was a no go for me. It is an extremely hot area.

  5. #24017
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    She will either ask for a reference or even see you without it depends on how busy she is. The deposit doesn't prove anything other than you are real and willing to visit and it brings risks. Cashapp from a fake account if you end up doing that. No knock on CJ but for all escorts don't trust any of them. They have a different level of discretion to maintain you need to be focused on keeping your own identity safe. Your privacy is more important than any escort because it is your privacy. If any one of these people get caught no telling what comes out from those black books.
    100% agree. I also refuse to send deposits or anything linked to my personal business. If they won't see you then find some one else that will and there are plenty that will. Protect your own identity first. The likelyhood of you getting caught is far less than the person you are reaching out to and when they are caught they are going through the entire phone and all of its information.

  6. #24016

    CJ screening

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    I would recommend that you contact CJ. She certainly isn't going to expose you or cause you any issue, remember her privacy is equally as important as yours. Good luck and be safe. JK.
    She will either ask for a reference or even see you without it depends on how busy she is. The deposit doesn't prove anything other than you are real and willing to visit and it brings risks. Cashapp from a fake account if you end up doing that. No knock on CJ but for all escorts don't trust any of them. They have a different level of discretion to maintain you need to be focused on keeping your own identity safe. Your privacy is more important than any escort because it is your privacy. If any one of these people get caught no telling what comes out from those black books.

  7. #24015

    Cynthia

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj9947  [View Original Post]
    Cyn / cynthia. Posts on stg under both eacort and massage. I've contacted many times over the months and never get a response. Her location is in an upscale residence downtown. So that throws me off a bit. I tried searching all her many pics and never come up with anything that suggest she is fake.

    So, has anyone enjoyed?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/821876228591

    Thanks,

    Dj.
    Hey Dj, the same person posts a similar ad with a specific address in other cities, using the same pictures.

    Here's one example:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/314917916996

    Not sure what they get from posting similar ads with specific addresses in multiple cities that are located several hours apart. But they do it every single day.

    -ODB.

  8. #24014

    Cyn aka Cynthia. Real or not?

    Cyn / cynthia. Posts on stg under both eacort and massage. I've contacted many times over the months and never get a response. Her location is in an upscale residence downtown. So that throws me off a bit. I tried searching all her many pics and never come up with anything that suggest she is fake.

    So, has anyone enjoyed?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/821876228591

    Thanks,

    Dj.

  9. #24013

    Agreed. Shoot your shot.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    I would recommend that you contact CJ. She certainly isn't going to expose you or cause you any issue, remember her privacy is equally as important as yours. Good luck and be safe. JK.
    Yep. She has been reviewed numerous times. You know she is legit. Now the question to answer is. Are you? Follow her rules, verify however she asks, and enjoy.

    Dj.

  10. #24012
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielder  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share details on CJ's screening process? I'm hesitant about any deposits because of the paper trail and I have to be careful with personal into, too much to lose to be careless. I have mainly stuck to the massage scene but I had some fun in CA last year and I'm ready to finally pursue the Holy Grail. Any advice is appreciated!
    I would recommend that you contact CJ. She certainly isn't going to expose you or cause you any issue, remember her privacy is equally as important as yours. Good luck and be safe. JK.

  11. #24011

    CJ's Screening

    Can anyone share details on CJ's screening process? I'm hesitant about any deposits because of the paper trail and I have to be careful with personal into, too much to lose to be careless. I have mainly stuck to the massage scene but I had some fun in CA last year and I'm ready to finally pursue the Holy Grail. Any advice is appreciated!

  12. #24010

    Input?

    Been curious about this gem lately. Thoughts anyone or seen before? Wondering if this dream is as fun as it seems. If so I may have found a new go to LOL!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...j/210616939670

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...v/379421514665

  13. #24009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks love. I'll be the first to admit I'm tits and legs for days. And I'm squatting and lunging like hell trying to build that ass, LOL.
    Nothing wrong with that. I had no complaints with what I seen and felt LOL. Defiantly will be repeating.

  14. #24008
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy69  [View Original Post]
    Thank you hun. You were a sweetheart. Loved getting acquainted.
    You're welcome and I loved getting acquainted with you as well.

  15. #24007

    Spinner

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/louis...l/624482290636

    She is hot imo but lazy. I buy pics from this one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape