Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 37337
-
07-10-25 08:07 #34862Senior Member

Posts: 484Sarah
I don't have Sarah's current phone number. This is the Sarah that was on the eastend of Richmond and moved to Petersburg. The old number ends with 48 and I'd love to see her again. Thanks, Jack.
-
07-10-25 07:43 #34861Senior Member

Posts: 342Puerto Rican Princess
Has anyone here been able to see her since she started back posting? I've contacted her at least on 5 different occasions, sometimes within just a few minutes of her post, only to not hear anything back. Is there an alternative number other than what's shown that someone is willing to provide?
We were on hella good terms before she went to the grey bar vacation. I'm hoping to catch her at some point.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/655323745805
-
07-10-25 06:11 #34860Senior Member

Posts: 50I had previously seen one of the girls solo with no issues. So basically I view the complaint above as being alleged until I see more definite proof than 1 allegation.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 06:06 #34859Senior Member

Posts: 50Yes, your very correct about that.
Originally Posted by SousideRecon
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 01:09 #34858Senior Member

Posts: 736Escorts
What's the incoming rate for escorts in the near future? An popular website some escort offers massage for 7. 5 benjins 2 k for full service and there's another's asking from 3-15 k they are not corn stars or high end just like some random hos near to 40's Who is paying for this shitte if there is offer is because there's demand.
-
07-10-25 00:00 #34857Senior Member

Posts: 337Good for you QuriousJoe77 wasn't so lucky.
Originally Posted by Mustan
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 22:10 #34856Senior Member

Posts: 184Moon
Anyone been to the new moon spot downtown? Where is the best place to park? Is it discreet, etc? I was just surprised when I heard where they went.
-
07-09-25 19:43 #34855Senior Member

Posts: 50I had no problems at all with either girl.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 19:33 #34854Senior Member

Posts: 327Rookie mistake
What was your wallet doing in there with you? That's a rookie move. You leave your wallet & phone in the car & park discreet. Only thing I carry in is the exact cash amount & some protection. Both rubber & lead.
Originally Posted by Mustan
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 17:43 #34853Senior Member

Posts: 337Re
Originally Posted by Psnuse77
[View Original Post]
It's twins .
Originally Posted by Mustan
[View Original Post]
Whom some folks will be set up to be robbed
https://simp6.jpg5.su/images3/downlo...4259f5c.md.png
https://simp6.jpg5.su/images3/Jul-9-...874990a868.jpg
https://simp6.jpg5.su/images3/100000...fa12c61.md.png
-
07-09-25 17:35 #34852Senior Member

Posts: 121Two sisters
Can you PM the link? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Mustan
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 17:00 #34851Senior Member

Posts: 156Re: Iso strwbby
She was on seeking a couple of years back or so. I chatted with her at the time and she seemed super cool, but our schedules never really worked out. Her price on tryst is a bit high, but if she does cim and BBBJ I'd hit it. I'm going to poke around see if I find a review somewhere.
Originally Posted by LetsGetIt22
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 14:48 #34850Senior Member

Posts: 50Two sisters in Petersburg
So, I visited the two sisters in Petersburg yesterday. Had a really great time with them. Somehow I managed to drop a piece of paper out of my wallet with some pretty serious information on it. One of them texted me right away to let me know that I had dropped it and it was safe. Great girls going to make a point of 2 visits per month with them.
-
07-09-25 07:58 #34849Senior Member

Posts: 189Utr
I only used this to talk to her. Not to set up anything. I was wondering if she was in the business which one said she was. I brought it to her and she denied it so now she mad at me so here is the info.
-
07-08-25 19:55 #34848Senior Member

Posts: 230You could let them know what her messenger is LOL.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






