Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 260 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 3886
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3721

    Please What is MERB?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    Montreal for the win. Competitive rates and discount due to exchange rate. Agencies or independents both aplenty. MERB is where you can find most reviews on girls. Also great food.
    I googled it and came up blank.

  2. #3720

    Pittsburgh ordinance

    An ordinance decriminalizing sex work is headed to Pittsburgh City Council, with some grass roots effort maybe it will reach Massachusetts.

    https://www.pghcitypaper.com/news/an...uncil-28301351
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Selection_003.jpg‎  

  3. #3719
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    Montreal for the win. Competitive rates and discount due to exchange rate. Agencies or independents both aplenty. MERB is where you can find most reviews on girls. Also great food.
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    Fully agree on Montreal over NYC or anywhere else within a days drive if MA but keep in mind many up there are not fans of Americans in the political climate, tarrifs, etc. That said they still may be very happy to take your $.
    Montreal won, so up there I went!

    My only worry was about CBP searching my phone, but the crossing was a breeze, they couldn't care less. Surprisingly, crossing into Canada was a bit more annoying, as the border officer kept pressuring me with questions about where am I going, why, etc. He was kind of a douche though, and probably an exception, as all other lines were moving 3 times faster than the one I was into.

    Last time I indulged into what Montreal has to offer was 6 years ago. Things have changed, and for the worse. In my (limited) experience, nowadays the agencies exaggerate (or straight lie) about age and services. A lot. Out of 4 agency ladies I met, only one was close to the declared age. The others were late 30's or early 40's, while the agency declared age was mid 20's. I am a big fan of CIM, and agencies will quickly tell they the ladies are "open to it", but most of them said they don't do that when we met.

    I found MERB reviews to be grossly exaggerated as well. One example. I met Livia (https://www.escortsensation.agency/livia-copy-1). Agency declared age: 26. Reading her reviews, she's straight 10 and services like never seen before. In real life she was mid 30's, feminine but not in shape, droopy tits and a bit of a belly. GND face and interesting personality, but the BBBJ was kind of weird and in CFS she kept making these shaking moves that were distracting. No CIM (the agency says she's definitely open to it). Overall she was decent value for the money, but far from the expectations.

    In the last day I went for one of the K agencies, with a provider described as "less restrictions". Again, not a stellar experience. She was older, mid to late 40's for sure. But pliable and open services. BBFS was offered and I know this is rare over there.

    Concluding, the value for the money is still there. But while 6 years ago I was meeting these 19-21 agency chicks that had no qualms with CIM, nowadays that seems almost impossible. Maybe it was just not my lucky weekend.

  4. #3718
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2195
    Quote Originally Posted by TheoTheMonger  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    Does anyone know of any bukkkake parties? Any interest? If we wanted to put one together, any thoughts on what women would be interested?

    This is not for everyone, I know, but.

    I've attended a few, and they were absolutely fantastic. Very cool, loved it.

    For the woman, she spends 20 minute sucking off a bunch of guys, gets facialized a whole bunch of times, and then pockets some very nice money change for 30 minutes of work.

    Everyone wins.
    I'm sure that Aiza from BI would jump at the opportunity. Eve probably too.

  5. #3717

    Bukkake Party

    Hi all,

    Does anyone know of any bukkkake parties? Any interest? If we wanted to put one together, any thoughts on what women would be interested?

    This is not for everyone, I know, but.

    I've attended a few, and they were absolutely fantastic. Very cool, loved it.

    For the woman, she spends 20 minute sucking off a bunch of guys, gets facialized a whole bunch of times, and then pockets some very nice money change for 30 minutes of work.

    Everyone wins.

  6. #3716

    Easy way to get to the site

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Delete your cookies.
    Don't type in the full URL. Just type usasexguide and it will bring you to search page. The top hit will say (New). Just click that.

  7. #3715

    Access issues

    Delete your cookies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spankee  [View Original Post]
    I'm having a big problem getting on to this site. Sometimes it takes more than an hour. Does anyone have any suggestions how to get on quicker?

  8. #3714

    Trouble logging on

    I'm having a big problem getting on to this site. Sometimes it takes more than an hour. Does anyone have any suggestions how to get on quicker?

  9. #3713

    Terminology

    Guys are starting to use SWBJ as an abbreviation for Saran Wrap BJ, also for the Saran Wrap Pouch BJ. I do now. Opinions on getting SWBJ added to the official Abbreviations List. Seems like it should, based on the common AMP usage now. Just a thought.

  10. #3712
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkPowers  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever had their google voice account suspended? Was fine this afternoon and now suspended. Would be a bummer to lose the contacts. Would be worse if there's some kind of investigation tied to it. Is that just paranoia?
    No. But I've had it where it wouldn't send messages to new numbers after several messages to different ones. When I was pig shopping, I've messaged different ads and then after 5 or so, it refused to message any new ones until the next day. Numbers that you've already had conversations with will still work. Looked up the reason and most users said that it's Google's rules to prevent robocalls.

  11. #3711
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkPowers  [View Original Post]
    Good info. Am I correct in recalling that if they get access to the phone only information physically on the phone is allowed to be accessed. Anything they need to have you download from the cloud is out of bounds, right?
    On that same page:

    Does CBP search information that is stored remotely (in the cloud)?
    The border search will only include an examination of information that is resident upon the device at the time it is presented for inspection. CBP officers may not use the device to access information that is solely stored remotely.
    Prior to beginning a basic or advanced search, CBP Officers will ensure all data and network connections are disabled. To avoid retrieving or accessing information stored remotely and not otherwise present on the device, CBP Officers will either request that the traveler disable connectivity to any network (e.g., by placing the device in airplane mode, disabling Bluetooth and disabling Wi-Fi), or the CBP Officer will themselves disable network connectivity.
    So your recollection would appear to be correct.

  12. #3710
    Quote Originally Posted by KatSuno1492  [View Original Post]
    Using a PIN is fine for regular police searches, as getting the contents of a phone requires a separate warrant from the one for the physical phone, but that doesn't apply to CBP searches. Those are warrantless for both physical and content searching. If they want to do an advanced search (connecting it to external hardware / software), then that requires reasonable suspicion and elevated approval (though still no warrant, apparently). From https://www.cbp.gov/travel/cbp-searc...tronic-devices:

    And:

    They probably don't care about the hobby, but if you're concerned at all, protect yourself.

    NB. I am not a lawyer. This is not to be construed as legal advice.
    Good info. Am I correct in recalling that if they get access to the phone only information physically on the phone is allowed to be accessed. Anything they need to have you download from the cloud is out of bounds, right?

  13. #3709
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion11  [View Original Post]
    I'm also a bit worried about US border,. Coming back. All this stupid shit about phone search or seizure. Not sure if they care about the hobby, but who knows. Might have to take a burner with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkPowers  [View Original Post]
    At minimum change your phone from Face I'd to PIN code. There is (for the moment) more protection in court rulings against being forced to hand over a pin.
    Using a PIN is fine for regular police searches, as getting the contents of a phone requires a separate warrant from the one for the physical phone, but that doesn't apply to CBP searches. Those are warrantless for both physical and content searching. If they want to do an advanced search (connecting it to external hardware / software), then that requires reasonable suspicion and elevated approval (though still no warrant, apparently). From https://www.cbp.gov/travel/cbp-searc...tronic-devices:

    Under CBP policy, advanced searches require reasonable suspicion of a violation of law enforced or administered by CBP or a national security concern and require the approval of a senior manager (at a Grade 14 level or higher, or a manager with comparable responsibilities) prior to conducting the search
    And:

    Pursuant to CBPs border search authority explained above, when presenting their effects for inspection, all travelers are obligated to present their electronic devices and the information resident on the device in a condition that allows for the examination of the device and its contents. If the electronic device cannot be inspected because it is protected by a passcode or encryption or other security mechanism, that device may be subject to exclusion, detention, or other appropriate action or disposition. Additionally, the traveler may face longer processing times to allow for CBP to access the contents of the device.
    ...
    If a traveler being admitted as a U.S. citizen does not present their device in a condition that allows for examination, the U.S. citizen traveler will not be denied entry into the United States based on CBPs inability to complete an inspection of their device. However, as noted above, their device may be subject to exclusion, detention, or other appropriate action or disposition.
    They probably don't care about the hobby, but if you're concerned at all, protect yourself.

    NB. I am not a lawyer. This is not to be construed as legal advice.

  14. #3708
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion11  [View Original Post]
    I'm also a bit worried about US border,. Coming back. All this stupid shit about phone search or seizure. Not sure if they care about the hobby, but who knows. Might have to take a burner with me.
    At minimum change your phone from Face I'd to PIN code. There is (for the moment) more protection in court rulings against being forced to hand over a pin.

  15. #3707
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    Fully agree on Montreal over NYC or anywhere else within a days drive if MA but keep in mind many up there are not fans of Americans in the political climate, tarrifs, etc. That said they still may be very happy to take your $.
    I'm also a bit worried about US border,. Coming back. All this stupid shit about phone search or seizure. Not sure if they care about the hobby, but who knows. Might have to take a burner with me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape