Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 12383
-
07-12-25 23:44 #10433Senior Member

Posts: 31Took one for the team
Saw an ad on BP and thought I'd take a chance. Her description was that she was busty and young, from Vegas, offers everything including prostate massage, with 10 years experience. Or something like that. When I go I'm all in, no backing out. I get a feel for the place and offer $$ and ask for an hour massage with boom-boom. Have not been turned down yet.
Angel works next to the smoke shop on 99 w in Sherwood. She's chubby with big soft c cups, not much in the looks dept, and she talks way too much. She bitched for 10 minutes about a parlor that opened in the same parking lot. I started to wish I'd gone there at this point. But onward we go. The massage was standard, she checked in once in a while to see if I liked the pressure. She will (and did) do a prostate massage, it was good if you like that sort of thing. She didn't ask, she just went right in. She did CBJ and then was open to any position. She started to complain about my Johnson being big and hurting her (it isn't). Finished doggy and noticed a big bandage on the back of her shoulder that she was hiding with her hair. After she cleaned me up and started selling me on a return visit for a four hands massage. Somewhat tempted but won't.
-
07-12-25 19:57 #10432Regular Member

Posts: 5Candy
Hi! Long time, first time. Had a dream about a very late night visit with Ivy, who I've not seen reports on before. She rushed me to the back of the house, and got right down to business with sloppy DFK. She's short, slim and young with big natural C's. She seemed either ticklish or not into having them touched, sucked on, or even having her P played with. Incredible sloppy BBBJ, nearly got me before she brought out a condom and hopped on. While riding she'd whisper through her broken English 'I love you, I love this' switched to mish, continued to make out and her saying similar things. After I finished, she seemed giggly and laid next to me using her phone app to translate her appreciation, saying how cute and manly I am and she wants me to keep seeing her. She kept saying her name over and over until I confirmed I knew it. Got my full water bottle on the way out, and a couple other girls were at the front saying goodbye and hugging me.
Tldrloved my experience, would love to dream again about another visit.
-
07-12-25 17:43 #10431Regular Member

Posts: 5Candy
Hi! Long time, first time. Had a dream about a very late night visit with Ivy, who I've not seen reports on before. She rushed me to the back of the house, and got right down to business with sloppy DFK. She's short, slim and young with big natural C's. She seemed either ticklish or not into having them touched, sucked on, or even having her P played with. Incredible sloppy BBBJ, nearly got me before she brought out a condom and hopped on. While riding she'd whisper through her broken English 'I love you, I love this' switched to mish, continued to make out and her saying similar things. After I finished, she seemed giggly and laid next to me using her phone app to translate her appreciation, saying how cute and manly I am and she wants me to keep seeing her. She kept saying her name over and over until I confirmed I knew it. Got my full water bottle on the way out, and a couple other girls were at the front saying goodbye and hugging me.
Tldr—loved my experience, would love to dream again about another visit.
-
07-11-25 20:02 #10430Regular Member

Posts: 21Both are good
Both AMPs are good.
Was recently at Love and they had 3 ladies (Zoey, Lisa, Coco?
Haven't been to candy in a few months, but from the few times I visited, I wasn't disappointed.
Bomb.
Originally Posted by WonderMZ2
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 15:34 #10429Senior Member

Posts: 28Love vs Candy
I will be in the area in a couple of weeks.
Thinking about frequenting either Love or Candy later into the night.
Can someone DM me some of what to expect at either. I am looking for CFS but I am OK with a high end HE with maybe CBJ.
-
07-10-25 13:31 #10428Senior Member

Posts: 2036I saw and enjoyed Cici often. However she's been MIA all year. Don't know where she is, if when she is coming back.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 17:20 #10427Senior Member

Posts: 1004Cici is the older gal with the very big bra and flower tattoos on her chest up at Sunny in the couve. I'm not sure if she is the official MMS but she appears to be the seasoned veteran there. Probably in her 40-50's but extremely attractive for her age. Been seeing her for years and she is always fun. She always tells me to try the new young girls there which I do a lot of the time, but every now and then Ill insist on her. Last time it took me extra long to get hard and bust so she pulled out every trick in the book to take the time and make it happened. Its been awhile since I have been back due to all the new options around the area but I should stop in to say hi.
Originally Posted by Urlboffer
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 16:41 #10426Senior Member

Posts: 41Lake Spa. New Tualatin Shop
Anyone have experience with the newly opened Lake Spa in Tualatin?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...e/536020281993
Thanks for any information!
-
07-09-25 15:05 #10425Senior Member

Posts: 144I wonder how often this happens?
One time I had a session over at Azure and after I was done partaking of Lucy, the tender little asian woman (who wouldn't let me dive face-first in that adorable little peach), MamaSan walks in in a dark green, form-fitting dress. She was giving me the "elevator speech" about how they had new, young girls every month, and tried to get my phone number (I politely declined), and she helped me get dressed, which was a nice little touch. Her close attention had me thinking if I should ask to slide that green dress up and bend her over the massage table. She was probably in her forties but still VERY attractive; and tall for an asian woman, which always adds to the allure. But, seeing as I'd just busted a nut in Lucy, and I'm not nearly as young as I once was, I didn't even broach the subject. Not sure if junior would have responded had she said yes.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
Still, I'd like to see some more discussion on this. Anybody else have a MamaSan story for us?
-
07-09-25 12:34 #10424Senior Member

Posts: 181That's a bummer. It was a solid shop. Easy parking, lobby was bright and clean and the girls were always cute and fit and FS with a smile. Hopefully they'll be back.
Originally Posted by ProbablyKnot
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 07:32 #10423Senior Member

Posts: 1004Candy kiki
Stopped into Candy since its been a while for me there. Drew Yiyi. Asked if Annie or Momo was around. No Momo and Annnie appeared to be busy with someone with a big black truck parked outside.
Yiyi was like mid 30's - 40's and average looking to me. I asked if any other was there and she called in kiki who was mid 20's so I opted for her.
Paid. 4 for the half and opted to go straight for the fun. Paid 1. 2 her clothes came off. She smelled like moth balls but I didn't care since she had a tight young body and a hairy Bush and tight b-c mm's with very nice suckable gumdrops which I like.
BBBJ, daty, 69 abdfg. She came a few times in daty and 69 and mish. Blew in the bag as she rode me but was able to pick her up and move around to doggy and mish before she was satisfied. I really need to try the cum face sometimes.
I almost got dressed to leave but she insisted on oil rub down. Gave a decent topless massage that almost got me ready for round two.
All in 1. 6 for the half and definitely went over time.
On the way out ran into Annie, haven't seem her in over 6 months since her enhancements. She pulled them out for me to touch and see. Seems saggy. I've had Annie several times but never considered her on any short list. Nice girl but looks are just soso to me.
-
07-08-25 20:37 #10422Senior Member

Posts: 445Thanks for pointing it out, it's never disappoint. Ugh auto complete.
Originally Posted by Benson008
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 19:53 #10421Senior Member

Posts: 284Candy at Nice
I had seen some reports of Nice taking a downturn since Candy left. I stopped in today to check out the current talent and was greeted by Candy, so she's back. This is Nice Spa on Joy Ave. Near Murray and Cornell.
I couldn't stay, so I can't comment on the service but I've heard good things about her in the past.
-
07-08-25 19:41 #10420Regular Member

Posts: 4Sister Asian
Looks like they may be closed. A for lease sign was on the door today.
-
07-08-25 12:15 #10419Senior Member

Posts: 2036Sexy mama sans
On a business trip in California I found an AMP with hot attractive girls, all appeared to be in their twenties. The mama san was in her forties but dressed nicely and looked sexy for her age. On my next visit she showed me two young attractive ladies. When I told her I wanted to have my session with her, she was surprised but also had a twinkle in her eye. We had a hot session, including her gushing all over my face. I wished I have been able to stay in town a few more days.
Originally Posted by Sancho1999
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




