Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 14635
-
07-14-25 12:19 #12400Regular Member

Posts: 50LMAO almost spilled my coffee!
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-25 08:38 #12399Senior Member

Posts: 32Lmao nice one.
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
Sweet and nice I just meant not unpleasant.
Service is good enough for me, no rush, offered massage I declined.
Damage is $$.
I didn't inquire about Greek.
-
07-13-25 14:32 #12398Senior Member

Posts: 833Holly
Picked her up a few years ago when she was on a stroll. Found a place to park. Solid BBBJ. For FS, she made things easy by pulling off her shorts and hopping on top and doing all the work. Pleasant enough, accommodating. No rush. No attitude.
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 12:08 #12397Senior Member

Posts: 205Does anyone have the contact info for the skateboard girl from Sarasota
Does anyone have the contact information from the UTR spinner the Ziggy brought down from Sarasota I'm going to be up that way. I was wondering if she was still taking appointments haven't seen her for a while. I do have a phone number. I'm not sure if it's current thanks in advance.
-
07-12-25 11:41 #12396Banned Member

Posts: 3188Sweet and nice. Hmmmm. What was the service like, does she really offer anal, how much did you spend? Details man. LOL. Sweet and Nice describes my grandmother.
Originally Posted by TheStig81
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 08:43 #12395Senior Member

Posts: 205Babydoll
I've seen her post for awhile. I never pulled the trigger. Thinking about toftt. Has anyone seen her thanks in advance.
https://callescort.org/239-841-1977
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2398411977
-
07-12-25 07:52 #12394Banned Member

Posts: 3188https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/958925821041
Originally Posted by LabiaGrinder
[View Original Post]
What about Holly?
-
07-12-25 07:49 #12393Banned Member

Posts: 3188Plump
If only I could get into curvy women. I prefer slim / athletic. Yes I guess I'm picky, just know what I want and what works best for me. I don't want them weighing more than me. LOL.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 14:35 #12392Senior Member

Posts: 32Rose
Saw Rose today, as usual, sweet and very nice, 100% her on the profile and ads. Please be nice to her too!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...b/407016220959
-
07-10-25 10:38 #12391Senior Member

Posts: 740She's a hoot
I saw her a couple of years back when she first came to town. She is certainly open to trips to the ilses. Only neg was when I smacked her ass she wanted to smack me back. Definitely not submissive. LOL.
Originally Posted by Exotic239
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 19:23 #12390Senior Member

Posts: 38Sounds about right
Matches my visit. Emphasis on the quirky part. She asked for 3 benjis for an hour of greek lessons. Worth it since she's good at it and local. Wish there were more like her tho.
Originally Posted by LabiaGrinder
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 17:24 #12389Senior Member

Posts: 44No, Kelly is still at the Bee, just very lo-key on advertising schedules.
Originally Posted by QuartzB
[View Original Post]
This is Kelly is a traveler, she was here back in April I believe.
-
07-09-25 17:21 #12388Senior Member

Posts: 44Greek, BBJ (check)
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/373455710112
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
Ashely checks all of the boxes you are looking for. She is accommodating, a little quirky $. 60 on the half. Don't remember the up charge for a trip to greece, but I do remember she preps for the date with the plug so she can handle the initial arrival to the island.
-
07-09-25 13:13 #12387Senior Member

Posts: 230I went to the same SPA like 3 weeks in a row. Got the same lady and got her to do BBBJ. Good butt then they moved her on so I'm back to square one.
Originally Posted by MassiveSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 09:37 #12386Senior Member

Posts: 104I have had real good experiences at these places and some that were ok at best. It depends on the girl. This last time I didn't see the girl Kelli that I went for and the one I did see was ok, tall, some sort of Asian decent, killer body and service was as expected. Unfortunately I just didn't connect with her like some others. As always, unless you're a return client for a certain girl, it's always a roll of the dice with anyone new. Keep me posted if you do see Kelli.
Originally Posted by TheStig81
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






