Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 20140
-
07-09-25 15:10 #18970Senior Member

Posts: 30Yuan
Liberty Sguare off 44th. CBJ. 50 half hr rate. $tip.
Originally Posted by Bopa1
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 14:39 #18969Senior Member

Posts: 537Empty building
The residents and family from the gerontology center on the corner there wanted nothing to do with a massage place next door. They put up a huge fuss. From what I hear the city stepped in and made it very uncomfortable to stay.
Originally Posted by Bopa1
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 12:44 #18968Regular Member

Posts: 4New location
They moved. I called and confirmed same company before knowing the other location was closed.
Originally Posted by Bopa1
[View Original Post]
Yuan yuan spa.
9:00 AM-10:00 PM.
Address: 6xx1 28th St SE, Grand Rapids, Ml 49546.
-
07-09-25 08:58 #18967Senior Member

Posts: 185Yaun
Stopped in building empty off 44th st. Is there a different address?
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 08:15 #18966Senior Member

Posts: 30Yuan yuan
Thanks!
-ODB.
Done.
-
07-09-25 07:58 #18965Senior Member

Posts: 208Enquiring minds Yuan to know
EroMan your mailbox is full. If you get a chance, please post or pm basic info about types of services, and amounts you donated.
Originally Posted by EroMan
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-ODB.
-
07-09-25 02:29 #18964Regular Member

Posts: 15Should I try this one
I was wondering if anyone has tried this one out I have not seen any reviews I know she is a bigger girl which may not be for everyone but sometimes I like a change any information would be appreciated like does she work out of a business or home or what not and of course are her massages any good thanks for any help and have fun out there.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/431025900462
-
07-08-25 21:48 #18963Senior Member

Posts: 185Yaung Yaung
Building emptyin Grandville off 44th st.
Originally Posted by Haides
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 19:04 #18962Senior Member

Posts: 229Kay is not there.
I have seen her once back around the end of last year. I have called several times asking if she is back from her long vacation as Sue puts but no, she is not. I just called last week. Its a lost for us.
Originally Posted by Star1967
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 17:04 #18961Senior Member

Posts: 201TNC visit
Another shit show with an independent today. Made a connection with Honey this weekend and arranged a 30 minute appointment for today. Comms were good leading up to today. She provided a general proximity to her location and said she would provide the exact location an hour prior to our appointment. That where it ended. No word, nothing.
I still needed a fix so I drove to TNC on Plainfield. Didn't even care who was working as long as someone could assist with a seed release that had built up after 2 weeks. Was greeted by a gal that looked similar to former TNC provider, Lisa. Middle aged little spinner with nice bolt-ons ("C's" with perky nipples). IMO, quite attractive so I opted for a 30 minute massage with hopes of a few additional options. Didn't take long to get to the extra's menu as she was fondling, caressing and stroking my junk. I was able to coax my hand you def her bra to wrap my hand on one of her grapefruits. She then sai it was getting g warm and she took off her top and bra. She asked what I wanted and declined FS as she was looking for $1. 6 on top of her $60 door fee. Donated another $1. 2 to test out oral skills. Worked on me for 10 minutes, then she decided to move into the number just past 68. I immediately removed the thong and was able to view clean shaven, smooth fortune cookie. She wasn't apprehensive to letting me sample the main feature and at this point t I was about to deliver my molten lava. Was spent and satisfied. I did drop $40 more than what I wanted but she wasn't easy on the eyes with nice BB oral treatment. I asked her to write down her name as pronunciation sounded like Julie when in fact, her name is Sunji.
-
07-08-25 08:28 #18960Senior Member

Posts: 211Mature Asians
My AMP experience is limited but Healing Hands in Wyoming definitely has mature Asians: Kay and Koko (Sue is the Mamisan). Kay is who you want. Early 40's, great rack, solid skills with hands and mouth. Overall fairly easy on the eyes. CFS is available after a few visits though YMMV.
Originally Posted by WhiteWestern
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 07:49 #18959Senior Member

Posts: 30Grandville location.
Originally Posted by HarryHood
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 18:05 #18958Regular Member

Posts: 5Any recommendations?
New to the area (Grandville). I have a thing for mature Asians. Any recommendations on spas and FS providers? Any guidance on locations, names, and details would be appreciated. Thanks!
-
07-07-25 13:15 #18957Senior Member

Posts: 31Thanks for sharing, sux I didn't see reviews before.
I agree with Robo. Wish I would have known before hand. Also when these girls say " Independent or No BF " that's total bs. Her BF / handler reminds me of Chief Keef. She is definitely committed to him that's why no extras most def. Don't fall for it guys you definitely won't be seeing that beauty from her pics.
Originally Posted by RobovDaslav
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/787961665562
-
07-07-25 12:15 #18956Senior Member

Posts: 404Sicily
I saw her once and it's best described as a significant underwhelming experience to say the least. I must have seen her after her parlor run because it was NE GR in a dumpy house. She must keep changing her pics because I don't recognize her from the ad you shared. She definitely was an escort when I saw her I guess now she wants to charge more for less. Avoid IMO.
Originally Posted by UtrGuy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





