Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 31,591 to 31,605 of 31624
-
01-19-09 19:46 #34Senior Member

Posts: 341Gina
I saw this little spinner right before Christmas, she was absolutely the best gfe I had in Orlando so far. Since she was so good I decided not to post about her yet, wanna keep her for myself for a bit. Well the other day I decided to give her a call, while she is still a fun and cheap experience I wouldn't say she was as gfe as the first few times I saw her. If you like slim and petite spinners this girl is for you. She is about 5'2 maybe 100 pounds with nice real C size headlights. Here is a link to her ad, she takes it down after she works so its kind of hard to see it. Also she works odd hours, only works from 4-8pm.
http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/999320299.html
-
01-17-09 20:06 #33Senior Member

Posts: 143Caramel Delight
Saw our very own Caramel Delight (she posts in the Escort Classified ads thread) earlier today, just for a 15 min to get to know her
http://carameldelight.escortdiva.com/
Very hospitable, sweet, sexy curves, round spankable ass, I'd say she looks better than the pictures, sounds cute on the phone.
Will definitely repeat and spend a longer session with her.
Great BBBJ.
-
01-15-09 17:56 #32Senior Member

Posts: 48Sensuous Sindie
A real GFE, loves to kiss and really makes you feel wonderful.
Time well spent.... I will absolutely see her again.
www.sensuoussindie.comLast edited by BigMoonRising; 01-16-09 at 16:42. Reason: to add web address
-
01-06-09 20:47 #31Regular Member

Posts: 19It does work, right click and copy the url. Then paste it in a browser and remove the spaces between see I t y v I be e. Anyways, it's a moot point now, she's no longer in Orlando. Think she's back in Austin, google her number 414 690 8332. She's dyed her hair black (in my last of 3 sessions with her she asked if she should and I said definitely) and she looks amazing now, so I'm hoping she makes it back here.
Originally Posted by True Critic69
-
01-05-09 10:24 #30Senior Member

Posts: 730Asia from CL
She is the real deal. Looks somewhat like her picture in her posts. Gives a great CBJ. 150 clams for HHR.
http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/980422781.html
PHFJ Out!
-
01-05-09 01:17 #29Senior Member

Posts: 511Hey Ballerum
Originally Posted by Ballerum08
Can you put the right link.....this one doesnt work
-
01-02-09 14:23 #28Senior Member

Posts: 80wrong forum
If you post to the correct forum you may get answers.
Originally Posted by Pt1977
-
12-31-08 01:14 #27Senior Member

Posts: 297Hanna Banna
Oliveroil and Jethrow1 you were correct! I finally had the pleasure of the company of Hanna and she is now one of my ATFs. Thin, Tall, Cute, Intelligent and unrushed. What more could we want! ?
Laharvardkid
-
12-06-08 22:04 #26Regular Member

Posts: 19Jessi
Just had a dream with Jessi:
http://eroticservices.c i t y v i b ...=view&p=584015
Putting up the CV link since CL posts go down so quickly. Says california but she's in Orlando now.
She is INCREDIBLY hot, those pictures are dead on. And she has the greatest attitude, makes eye contact and smiles the whole time. Probably my best experience in Orlando so far, and I really hope she sticks around. She says she's looking to stay in Orlando as long as the city will have her, and possibly move here, so guys, treat her right!
PM for more details.Last edited by Ballerum08; 12-07-08 at 13:16. Reason: broken link
-
12-05-08 12:38 #25Regular Member

Posts: 19ditto
I know she's extensively reviewed but I just wanted to toss another accolade her way, Bunny is definitely one of the best in the biz! She's gained a little weight since those pictures were taken but she's still very sweet, beautiful, and most of all she loves everything about sex! The only problem with her is getting a hold of her really, half the time she doesn't answer her phone and when she does, if she's already seen a client that day, she will not see you. Trifling complaints really.
Originally Posted by Laharvardkid
-
12-04-08 00:52 #24Senior Member

Posts: 33*** NOT **REAL DEAL -xxxsweetplaymate.com
*** This is a bunch of crap! BEWARE!
I did a yahoo chat and asked a simple question. What major street goes south through downtown orlando?
And I got. "I don't have time for games sweety! "
This providor lists themselves as in the downtown are.Everyone knows it's Orange ave. That goes south and Rosalind goes North!
This is just another piece of CRAP rip off site that wants $2. 95 to join!
BULLSHIT!
This is : xxxsweetplaymate @ yahoo.com
http://sweetplaymate.com/Contact_Me.html
-
11-26-08 23:52 #23Senior Member

Posts: 124Ashley Shine
Typically in Daytona however she fits the bill
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...439#post686439
-
11-25-08 15:55 #22Senior Member

Posts: 182Orlando/Daytona recommendations
These are two girls that I would highly recommend. I wrote the first TER reviews for both of them.
Kitty. West side of Orlando.
http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=119880
Tracee. Daytona.
http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=123227
-
11-25-08 07:29 #21Senior Member

Posts: 699Another Favorite of mine !
Taylor Star
Real sweetheart that works to please your every desire.
http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/929872953.html
-
11-23-08 14:01 #20Senior Member

Posts: 575Royal Service
This is a real Colombian girl, she is not GFE but she is very nice, no rush and she treat you like a king. (sorry she doesn't speak english very well)
http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...Ad?oid=1163795











Reply With Quote






