Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 19295
-
07-08-25 13:50 #18155Senior Member

Posts: 2959Monique
I'd agree. Monique is an example of the consummate pro, drug and drama free, uses legit pics and provides a great service at a reasonable rate. Much like Kelly (Southern Hospitality) and a few others, she's been doing this for awhile and wants to maintain a positive reputation in the community. While I've not seen Monique in bit, that's hugely due to her only being here from time to time and me not being able to sync up my schedule with hers.
Originally Posted by MiddleClassRut
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/189816596
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/497921484330
-
07-08-25 12:45 #18154Senior Member

Posts: 1944Lady NV
Lady NV is running a special 150 HH introductory offer to Forum Members! Please go to Non-AMP blog to read her reviews and use the Search feature on this thread to learn what an experience with her is like! Value for the Mario's is excellent! Besides giving a great Massage she also offers an awesome BBBJ finish! If you have her number great! Forum Members can PM me but fair warning, I will read your posts! Like a few other of my favorites, prefers to remain low volume, high quality! Great gal! Cheers!
-
07-08-25 11:08 #18153Senior Member

Posts: 94Reliable Monique
I always try to catch up with Monique when she is in town. She is zero drama, high end incall, fabulous tits and a 10/10 head game. She's great to chat with as well, not a burnout like so many in this area.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
Give her a try if you haven't already, be safe y'all.
MCR.
-
07-08-25 07:01 #18152Senior Member

Posts: 1033Impressive indeed
Congrats Dmeny you may have just reached the pinnacle in this hobby by only you 7th post and I have no doubts you'll be sticking around awhile. I remember being introduced into this hobby with the LilSexyMe experience and it's the reason why I became a contributing member on USASG. Getting to meet the quality ladies early on in your membership will certainly set the standards high for your dreams going forward which in turn will lead to very honest and informative post from a well respected senior member. IMHOP the Brevard forum has some of the best contributing members and is one of the reasons why we currently have so many great choices from resident staples to traveling regulars. Welcome to the NBC Dmeny!
Originally Posted by Dmeny
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 15:26 #18151Senior Member

Posts: 2959Monique
Monique is posting in STG as well.
Originally Posted by Duttycup123
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/214352931956
-
07-07-25 13:07 #18150Senior Member

Posts: 45Definitely worth it.
I've seen her a couple of time a s she was definitely worth the purce of admission. She has an insatiable appetite and ready to continue if you are.
Originally Posted by Snake1999
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 12:42 #18149Senior Member

Posts: 52Monique
My links are always broken, LOL.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3863662451
-
07-07-25 12:38 #18148Senior Member

Posts: 52Monique
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...929/3863662451
Monique is back in town, check her out before she leaves.
-
07-07-25 10:39 #18147Senior Member

Posts: 112NhbMmaKnight
NhbMmaKnight Clear your inbox.
-
07-07-25 08:47 #18146Senior Member

Posts: 112Lunaa with 2 A's
Met up with Lunaa again this weekend. She only posts on seeking but she's looking for new friends and I figured I'd put this in the escort section. She's a 100 percent throat goat. She's BBW and open to just about anything. She has an incall in MI. My dream started with her in lingerie opening the door for me. She has a friendly dog who needs to Smell you before you head to the bedroom. There I found a room full of adult toys. She can take you down to the base and will literally f*ck her own throat on you. She loves sex and loves to please. We went through the alphabet as well as daty and dato. Fresh, clean and shaved smooth. I am not her gatekeeper but I do have her number. She will send pics of you ask.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-dbf6eee2281b
-
07-06-25 22:54 #18145Senior Member

Posts: 135The 2nd one I started chatting with and seemed cool, but I asked her to send me a current body pic to see if it matched her posted pics and she went silent, so thinking it was trickery.
Originally Posted by DeanM56
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-25 19:42 #18144Regular Member

Posts: 11The Impressive Shayla
Finally had a chance to meet Shayla this evening and fellas you guys were all correct!! Smoking body! I arrived at her well decorated incall we chatted for a moment as it was our first meeting. Once the intros were done she quickly took my friend in her mouth as I enjoyed rubbing her body! She gave an amazing BBBJ and then begged to ride me down to the size of the member she wanted to see if she could take it all. She is very tight which I enjoyed her riding then I had to take control laid her on her back with those slim legs up in the air and gave her some great strokes. Told her I wanted her doggy and she quickly agreed. After some great stroking there, she was a good girl and got on her knees and drained me dry for the finish.
Her and Xina hands down run the Space Coast IMHO.
I will be seeing her again soon!
-
07-06-25 13:43 #18143Senior Member

Posts: 183The first one I have seen numerous times about a year ago. She was a good time, nice body. But she does have a tendency to take a while to respond and depending on what mood you catch her in can really make the date much better. I would see her again.
Originally Posted by Tdrag
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-25 10:21 #18142Senior Member

Posts: 232Any info
Has anyone seem either of these ladies? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/492834684347
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/150918405348
-
07-06-25 07:40 #18141Senior Member

Posts: 1033Shayla and the "details"
Yes MasterKoi you are correct about Shayla setting the mood with lights and candles and soft music playing in the background. I especially enjoyed the candles in the bathroom next to the shower as it provided just the right amount lighting to reflect off her shimmering wet body. IMHOP she is currently the best fantasy you can imagine and the amount of time and effort she puts into this hobby as well as her other naughty endeavors is something that I wish many other ladies would do. Then again Shayla's mind doesn't think like these other ladies as there is a goal in mind to a much greater purpose to everything she does and I'm always fascinated to hear about her ideas and what's next on the Wildehaven horizon. Of course those conversations we have always have to wait till the end of our dream because as soon as that door opens up and I see Shayla in those Juicy panties I have only one goal of my own and that is to get inside them!
Originally Posted by MasterKoi
[View Original Post]
Oh by the way I'm sure someone will fulfill their fantasy by purchasing them.











Reply With Quote




