Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 58881
-
07-09-25 09:39 #52656Senior Member

Posts: 108I know Sisi's rates
I dreampt that she (or her handler) just texted me:
Originally Posted by EveryDayJ
[View Original Post]
$. 6 30.
$$ massage L3 30 miins.
$$. 4 60 1 pop.
$$$ VIP, whatever that is.
$$ 2 hours.
The text was written in the same weird, explicit language the AMP ads tend to have, so there was a lot more descriptions that what I wrote.
-
07-09-25 08:30 #52655Senior Member

Posts: 31Qq
This place is the best in town. Had a great time with Bella.
-
07-09-25 07:39 #52654Senior Member

Posts: 159Cleared some space.
Originally Posted by RowdyReptile
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 07:38 #52653Senior Member

Posts: 159As strange as it may seem, I don't actually know her rates. I usually just go see her with the standard 30/45 minute AMP donation. I recommend reaching out to her for specifics. As for question 3, I do know that an hour long 2 pop is available for 300 bc I asked recently.
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 18:28 #52652Senior Member

Posts: 30QQ East
Please describe Emma.
Originally Posted by SGreg1234
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
07-08-25 17:17 #52651Senior Member

Posts: 283Is this sisi a spinner build?
-
07-08-25 16:06 #52650Senior Member

Posts: 295QQ Victoria
Stopped by QQ last Saturday. So Victoria. Fairly tall for an asian girl. Pretty, skinny little hips. I liked!
Usual donation. Ended up upgrading with Emma. Both of these ladies are enthusiastic, thorough in the cleaning, and the tuma. BBBJ. Prostate msg. A lot of fun was had by all of us. Recommend both!
-
07-08-25 15:24 #52649Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Damn man! Well done! Sounds like you didn't have to do to much work and she just used you for her own pleasure. LOL. You were in the right place at the right time. SiSi is a pretty girl and always fun but like you said her head game is crazy good! I used to like showing up and letting myself in the front door and seeing her gardening out back naked" imagine if you were her neighbor (probably pretty interesting).
Originally Posted by EveryDayJ
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 14:24 #52648Senior Member

Posts: 39Pink
I was there a while ago got a nice level one with her nude. She was alone so there were many interruptions by the bell. She was skinny nice MM tattoo on her side. I am sure she has moved on. I would wager FS was an option but was just getting back into the hobbie. Haven't been back as there were better confirmed spots to go.
Originally Posted by Outdoorsman
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 08:00 #52647Senior Member

Posts: 542Sisi
Clear your inbox. It's full.
Originally Posted by EveryDayJ
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 06:39 #52646Senior Member

Posts: 548Sisi Rates
Loved the informative and entertaining review.
Originally Posted by EveryDayJ
[View Original Post]
Had three questions:
1. What are Sisi's rates? Not listed in the review or the attached ad.
2. How long was your session? (ie. 30 min, 45 min, hour, etc).
3. Are there different length of time sessions available? I favor the hour sessions when available.
Thanks.
-
07-07-25 23:52 #52645Senior Member

Posts: 89JIC you missed, just a few post down, Jay reposted a link from Willy, the cartographer and king of directing those that are lost, to a great place to spend some time and money. You can verify the info you received from the links in the post below.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 22:40 #52644Senior Member

Posts: 384Yeah, that's the one. Bit of a shame, Tokyo was 15 minutes from me and QQ is about an hour.
Originally Posted by ScottyO
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 21:53 #52643Senior Member

Posts: 52Is that on Dylan Loren circle? That's where I'm being directed.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 21:20 #52642Senior Member

Posts: 384Don't know about same people, but it is same service. When I texted that number asking where the girls went they gave me the address for QQ. I assumed same management, at least.
Originally Posted by ScottyO
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






