Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 151 of 976 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 201 251 651 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 14630
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12380

  2. #12379
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...k/263367429994

    I am searching reports on "this" Kelly.
    This one is real. She is at Blossom on Center point off off Winkler. That is her in the picture. I went today to see her but she was busy and I saw another girl. The girls are beautiful. They are a little more than the other Latina spas in the area, I am not saying the extra is worth it as it is all covered. The point of my report is she is real. I am only a part timer here from up north, but I do go to see these Latina spas when I am here.

  3. #12378

    So not worth it?

    So don't do it?

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    If that is in fact her it isn't worth the price of admission.
    .

  4. #12377
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188

    Is this the good Kelly?

    Quote Originally Posted by OfficialSlam78  [View Original Post]
    Looks like there are 2 providers named Kelly. One has great reviews and the other seems YMMV. One is significantly younger so a little research clears up the confusion. I received a few DMs asking which I had reviewed. The younger blonde is the only one I've seen of the two and is a great provider all around. It's unfortunate that another girl is using the name "Kelly" as it is confusing some members here. It appears the Kelly in the " Lucii and Kelly " duo is the poorly regarded candy fueled older gal. Hope this helps someone from mixing the two up..
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...k/263367429994

    I am searching reports on "this" Kelly.

  5. #12376

    I do believe that is one of the fromer twins.

    If that is in fact her it isn't worth the price of admission.

  6. #12375

    Does anyone have a review of this one


  7. #12374
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseFeed  [View Original Post]
    Her ad and donation are on STG. Also, nobody should be giving out addresses of providers. Big no no! That is up to the provider to give out that info.
    Roger that about giving out her address. Could you imagine how many randos could show up at her door unannounced and at all hours?

  8. #12373

    Can Confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by CapeScape  [View Original Post]
    Reminder to stay away from this provider. She is about twice the size in the pics. Heavy smoker and just plain nasty.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/002385808888
    This one is a no go. She opened the door and I didn't even go in. Told her "No thanks" and left.

  9. #12372

    She posts on STG

    Quote Originally Posted by Myerlee  [View Original Post]
    It would be nice to have address and what is the donation?
    Her ad and donation are on STG. Also, nobody should be giving out addresses of providers. Big no no! That is up to the provider to give out that info.

  10. #12371
    Quote Originally Posted by CapeScape  [View Original Post]
    So is Codi still doing stupid stuff to us or is she on the right track now?
    I just met with a friend who happens to see her and said she's worse than ever. You're taking your safety in your hands. Her boyfriend is a punk who causes a lot of trouble. Needless to say I've never seen her so strong out on the needles.

  11. #12370

    Kodi in Lehigh

    Quote Originally Posted by CapeScape  [View Original Post]
    So is Codi still doing stupid stuff to us or is she on the right track now?
    Kodi still with her boy friend and rip off steal $ from client. Stay away, keep your $.

  12. #12369

    Luci

    Reminder to stay away from this provider. She is about twice the size in the pics. Heavy smoker and just plain nasty.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/002385808888

  13. #12368

    Lehigh Codi

    So is Codi still doing stupid stuff to us or is she on the right track now?

  14. #12367

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Myerlee  [View Original Post]
    It would be nice to have address and what is the donation?
    Senior members only.

  15. #12366
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    I must say after winding through all the turns to get to her house what a great way to spend a rainy day with Stacy. This girl is always looking great in her outfits and always makes you feel very comfortable with her at her house. I know some of you who haven't seen her please do, you will be very surprised she looks just like the pictures she posts. The service is spot on and the girl should have trophy's for giving head. Just a little of my visit. Nice greeting at the front door, led to the master bedroom where we stood and made out while she undressed me. Not much to take off on her so I let be in charge. The only thing I had on was my under ware when she sat me on the bed as she kneeled down in front of me and gradually slipped off my under ware. She proceeded to give me the nicest BBBJ as I lay back and let this woman work her wonders. Explode is not the word for it, and she loves to cim and take all you got plus she don't stop until you got to pull her head up, I'm serious. The only disadvantage of seeing this girl, is that she lives in Le high and not to many like to make the trip there. But what your missing definitely her service would make up the time driving there. Hell a lot of us went and see Port Charlotte Crystal how many times, that's right start counting on your fingers including (MOI), lettle French thrown in there. So always round two and double pop with this woman and my opinion not to many woman are worth the time and effort along with the donation to reach that climax. She will not be around the 4th she told me to let who ever I think is interested. But definitely will be back Monday morning or night. Happy 4th guys and do be SAFE.
    It would be nice to have address and what is the donation?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape