Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 506 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 7582
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6907

    The Legendary Liss is back!

    She kept getting kicked off Craigslist for some reason, though there is nothing "unprofessional" or suggestive in her post. Also, she has an outstanding new L2 technique. If you see her, ask about it in person. She takes great pride. Note: She mostly uses a translator for technical discussions.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...866600061.html

  2. #6906
    DustyOldFart
    Guest

    Don't do it

    Made the mistake and saw Sarah. Do yourself a favor and avoid. Over priced and just goes through the motions.

  3. #6905
    Haven't seen either but I seen reports of the first girl and it's a group of ladies charging $$ for a crappy massage and wanted wayyyy to much for any type of play. The second girl I seen her ad up on the massage section of adultsearch so I'm pretty confident fun is available but not sure if extra or if pics are accurate.

  4. #6904

    All the same

    Just over priced bootleg massage with up charges. Invest coin elsewhere.


  5. #6903

    Anyone with experience from either of these?


  6. #6902
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDig1  [View Original Post]
    So according to how you wrote this it was L1 for 250 dollars and L2 for 200 dollars. This is why I say stop with the stupid vagueness it's not like the cops don't know. Just put the real damn prices down. JS.
    Chill out dude I mistyped, I meant she originally wanted additional 200 for L1 but ended up doing it for 100. Couldn't get her to budge any lower and she wanted 700 additional for FS which was insane.

  7. #6901

    Just say the pricing!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Super super hot Latina that's exactly my type, only negative for me is the fake tits. Massage was pretty disappointing unfortunately and menu is open as long as you got $. Personally won't be repeating due to the pricing for extras are completely unreasonable. Ended up paying $$. 5 for the massage and L1 (I know I overpaid but jr wasn't taking no for an answer, originally wanted $$ for L2). Won't be repeating due to the extreme pricing which is unfortunate since she's exactly my type. The incall is a house off Conway which I believe there's several other latinas offering the same service in the same house since I seen multiple ads listed in the same area.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...866369592.html
    So according to how you wrote this it was L1 for 250 dollars and L2 for 200 dollars. This is why I say stop with the stupid vagueness it's not like the cops don't know. Just put the real damn prices down. JS.

  8. #6900

    Ceci

    Super super hot Latina that's exactly my type, only negative for me is the fake tits. Massage was pretty disappointing unfortunately and menu is open as long as you got $. Personally won't be repeating due to the pricing for extras are completely unreasonable. Ended up paying $$. 5 for the massage and L1 (I know I overpaid but jr wasn't taking no for an answer, originally wanted $$ for L2). Won't be repeating due to the extreme pricing which is unfortunate since she's exactly my type. The incall is a house off Conway which I believe there's several other latinas offering the same service in the same house since I seen multiple ads listed in the same area.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...866369592.html

  9. #6899

    Julia CL

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Guessing this is the Julia you met with?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...862671753.html
    That's the one.

  10. #6898

    Orange city massage realign massage

    So I've seen her about 5 x. Nothing sensual but decent massage. Don't care for the sound therapy she does. But since day one visit always touched junior multiple times non sensual even on flip she woulf focus there heavily. And told me no sensual services glad you were able to get one pop off of her.

  11. #6897
    Last edited by Drew Park; 07-07-25 at 15:10. Reason: Sorry wrong board

  12. #6896
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    Unless you're looking for a legit massage anyway.

    I had her come to the house once a good while back. I should've known when she came in in scrubs in was a no go. Brought her own table. She did the Reiki bowl bullshit. Covered the whole time. That was it.

    She reached out months later asking if I wanted a follow up session. I was just honest and said I was looking for more fun than a massage. She agreed to L1. I think she was hurting for $. Anyway, went to her place and asked her to skip the Reiki. Everything covered again. Non sensual. I mean nothing close to it. Then on the flip she continued the non-sensual and finally just took the drape off. I wasnt even close to being hard and she just reached in and started awkwardly tugging. Took me a bit to get going. Longer to finish. She walked out right after and waited for me to clean myself up. Very awkward. Not sure if she's handled a dick before. Unless she's learned the art of a sensual massage, you're wasting your coins (IMHO). Never contacted again. Good luck.

    https://www.realignmassagetherapy.com/about-me
    I've had three sessions with her, all at her location, and can confirm she's legit only. She did come close to that area with her massaging, but never did she give a hint unfortunately.

  13. #6895

    Prob Avoid

    Unless you're looking for a legit massage anyway.

    I had her come to the house once a good while back. I should've known when she came in in scrubs in was a no go. Brought her own table. She did the Reiki bowl bullshit. Covered the whole time. That was it.

    She reached out months later asking if I wanted a follow up session. I was just honest and said I was looking for more fun than a massage. She agreed to L1. I think she was hurting for $. Anyway, went to her place and asked her to skip the Reiki. Everything covered again. Non sensual. I mean nothing close to it. Then on the flip she continued the non-sensual and finally just took the drape off. I wasnt even close to being hard and she just reached in and started awkwardly tugging. Took me a bit to get going. Longer to finish. She walked out right after and waited for me to clean myself up. Very awkward. Not sure if she's handled a dick before. Unless she's learned the art of a sensual massage, you're wasting your coins (IMHO). Never contacted again. Good luck.

    https://www.realignmassagetherapy.com/about-me

  14. #6894

    This Julia?

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertJdn  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few weeks ago. Nice private house Baldwin area. She is cute and has a nice figure. I'd say the pictures are filtered but not too far off. Russian, English is good enough. Massage was solid although the table was one of those that probably wouldn't support a big guy, it was fine for me. Massage was $1. 5. Flip requests $1. 0 but quickly accepts $. 5. Decent ending but very limited otc allowed. More is available but didn't discuss price, just said it was a lot more. Would be great if she got naked but very expensive for solid massage and L1.
    Guessing this is the Julia you met with?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...862671753.html

  15. #6893

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me $150/ h incall downtown.
    Skinny, blonde Craigslist Julia
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa
    I do not know looks good but have only texted her seems pricy.
    Carlosa, she doesn't put prices in her Craigslist ad. Can you give us an idea of what you mean by "pricey"? Thanks, Man
    I saw her a few weeks ago. Nice private house Baldwin area. She is cute and has a nice figure. I'd say the pictures are filtered but not too far off. Russian, English is good enough. Massage was solid although the table was one of those that probably wouldn't support a big guy, it was fine for me. Massage was $1. 5. Flip requests $1. 0 but quickly accepts $. 5. Decent ending but very limited otc allowed. More is available but didn't discuss price, just said it was a lot more. Would be great if she got naked but very expensive for solid massage and L1.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape