Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 18206
-
07-07-25 20:02 #15881Senior Member

Posts: 1945Ginger
Ginger will be in Maitland Tuesday afternoon through Wednesday and then I Drive area Wednesday through Thursday! If you're a fan and have her number please send her a text and if you need her contact information, mongers can always PM me but please have some cred! (Posts about experiences!) My experiences with her over the last few years have always been similar to what has been described above by JusWansed! She's a Diamond! Cheers!
Originally Posted by JusWansed
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 16:27 #15880Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Thank you!
Perfect way to kick off the long weekend.
Originally Posted by Vipermav
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 15:39 #15879Senior Member

Posts: 2964UTR Sophia
A post from a few weeks ago about Sophia from her gatekeeper, Orlo. Click on the link to go back to the original post for a couple pics. Trust me, you will NOT be disappointed!
Originally Posted by YoungSmokey
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 13:57 #15878Senior Member

Posts: 60Stopping by
I was hoping some of you seniors would help me out with a utr that is a bombshell and is full GFE dm me.
-
07-07-25 12:49 #15877Senior Member

Posts: 93Cuban snow
Make some space in the inbox to get details to help shovel the snow.
-
07-07-25 10:37 #15876Senior Member

Posts: 106Kara
I've seen Kara at her new place near the airport. I've brought her flowers and a bottle of Vodka for a house warming gift. She greeted me wearing a sexy lingerie. It didn't take much time to get it off of her. I had a blast with her. I made her squirt four times! She was able to take a pounding. I was slapping that ass and holding on to her arms while I was drilling her during K9. Great time as always.
-
07-07-25 06:56 #15875Senior Member

Posts: 355Sarah MM (delayed review)
Met up with Sarah on the Thursday before the the Holiday, picked her up and off the the X on OBT, got in the room and little chit chat to catch up, then she did her warm up with her toy which gets her ready to play, I suckled on those beautiful nipples while she warmed up. When she was ready I helped my self to some DATY which she loves, once thoroughly warmed up we went to doggie her favorite position and I must say she is so damn sexy with that arched back. I couldn't hold back and blasted away in the bag. Rested a minute or two and clean up and on our way. Sarah is hands down the best UTR provider without a doubt, never any drama just fun to be had by both. Sorry for the late review, fellas if you haven't met her your doing yourself and injustice.
VM.
-
07-07-25 05:56 #15874Senior Member

Posts: 384Your inbox is full, buddy.
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-25 20:24 #15873Senior Member

Posts: 253Sophia. Such an incredible UTR
I finally made it back to Orlando. My trip had to include an appointment with Sophia, the Puerto Rican GFE extraordinaire. Her skills are unmatched when it comes to a true girlfriend experience. DATY. BBBJ. DFK. Sexy talk. Moans and great orgasms.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
I treated myself to her visit as an overnight. The appointment began and ended with intense sexual sessions. In between it was great to have a beautiful smooth skinned mocha beauty sleeping next to me. So soft. So smooth. So sexy. I'll be repeating this again.
Orlo69 is the gatekeeper for Sophia. Not me.
-
07-06-25 19:32 #15872Senior Member

Posts: 436Kara
I would like Kara's number. I sent you a DM.
Originally Posted by OldEnough
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-25 17:49 #15871Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 12It is always a great time when we get together!
Originally Posted by WhyMe50
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-25 17:43 #15870Senior Member

Posts: 169Kara
I posted a month or so ago that Kara's number ending in 8002 was no longer in service. She was able to get it back so if you have it use it if not PM me.
I'm OldEnough and I approve this message.
-
07-05-25 17:15 #15869Senior Member

Posts: 377Cuban Snowbunny
Having trouble finding previous reviews / pics of this one, but the cuban Snowbunny is back in town and is looking for some help keeping a room and rental car. Petite spinner, about 21 yo, and super nympho. Seniors PM for digits.
-
07-03-25 09:41 #15868Senior Member

Posts: 305Nikkkole
Thanks to DreamForever69 providing contact information for Nikkole. I was able to schedule couple of days ago for the fist time ever. I was amazed to see such a beauty along with nice body. After few conversations I was enlightened to know that she was part of Avalon, Berlin consortium. As others mentioned, she has new set of tits but are very playful and brings up her beauty. Nikkole is a true GFE material covering most alphabets BBBJ, DFK, FIV, FIA coupled with no clock watching. Left very happy and satisfied I highly recommend her and will definitely return soon. I'm not the gatekeeper and my best guess is DreamForever69 is one of the gatekeeper.
Yumyum1.
-
07-02-25 20:29 #15867Senior Member

Posts: 126Hurricane Xina
First off shout to Willie for putting me in touch with Xina. Coms are great she is very responsive. Decided to take the drive out to her side of town during the shit strom of a day was raining like crazy. But the litte head was determined to get his. I arrive at her incall and she left the door open for me. I enter and I'm greeted the sexy spinner that is Xina. She greets with a kiss and as soon as the door clicked shut it was open like white on rice. She immediately drop to her knees and give one of the best bbjs I've had and then began a sex wrestling match of different positions. This woman really loves what she does and is in a class of her own. The comparison to Avalon and Berlin is vaild. I think she is a well balanced medium though. She can ramp it to PSE she can tale it hard and fast and give it to you the same and slow down the tempo and be really sensual. I was riding the edge for awhile when I say we went to the whole hr we went for the whole hr non stop she has stamina for days. We eventually collapse on top of each other she is all smiles and good vibes we chat for a bit and she cleans me up and I was on my way. 20/10 highly recommended. Get with Willie for details on how reah her.











Reply With Quote






