Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 7582
-
07-21-25 14:08 #6907Regular Member

Posts: 5The Legendary Liss is back!
She kept getting kicked off Craigslist for some reason, though there is nothing "unprofessional" or suggestive in her post. Also, she has an outstanding new L2 technique. If you see her, ask about it in person. She takes great pride. Note: She mostly uses a translator for technical discussions.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...866600061.html
-
07-21-25 01:03 #6906DustyOldFartGuest
Don't do it
Made the mistake and saw Sarah. Do yourself a favor and avoid. Over priced and just goes through the motions.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-25 23:01 #6905Senior Member

Posts: 523Haven't seen either but I seen reports of the first girl and it's a group of ladies charging $$ for a crappy massage and wanted wayyyy to much for any type of play. The second girl I seen her ad up on the massage section of adultsearch so I'm pretty confident fun is available but not sure if extra or if pics are accurate.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-25 22:46 #6904Senior Member

Posts: 322All the same
Just over priced bootleg massage with up charges. Invest coin elsewhere.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-25 20:20 #6903Senior Member

Posts: 660Anyone with experience from either of these?
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...867140935.html Sarah.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...867246534.html angie she quoted 160 hr.
-
07-18-25 20:20 #6902Senior Member

Posts: 523Chill out dude I mistyped, I meant she originally wanted additional 200 for L1 but ended up doing it for 100. Couldn't get her to budge any lower and she wanted 700 additional for FS which was insane.
Originally Posted by DirkDig1
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 18:34 #6901Senior Member

Posts: 685Just say the pricing!
So according to how you wrote this it was L1 for 250 dollars and L2 for 200 dollars. This is why I say stop with the stupid vagueness it's not like the cops don't know. Just put the real damn prices down. JS.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-25 15:24 #6900Senior Member

Posts: 523Ceci
Super super hot Latina that's exactly my type, only negative for me is the fake tits. Massage was pretty disappointing unfortunately and menu is open as long as you got $. Personally won't be repeating due to the pricing for extras are completely unreasonable. Ended up paying $$. 5 for the massage and L1 (I know I overpaid but jr wasn't taking no for an answer, originally wanted $$ for L2). Won't be repeating due to the extreme pricing which is unfortunate since she's exactly my type. The incall is a house off Conway which I believe there's several other latinas offering the same service in the same house since I seen multiple ads listed in the same area.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...866369592.html
-
07-07-25 23:40 #6899Senior Member

Posts: 222Julia CL
That's the one.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 20:27 #6898Senior Member

Posts: 59Orange city massage realign massage
So I've seen her about 5 x. Nothing sensual but decent massage. Don't care for the sound therapy she does. But since day one visit always touched junior multiple times non sensual even on flip she woulf focus there heavily. And told me no sensual services glad you were able to get one pop off of her.
-
07-07-25 15:09 #6897Senior Member

Posts: 2334Body Rub
Last edited by Drew Park; 07-07-25 at 15:10. Reason: Sorry wrong board
-
07-07-25 14:33 #6896Senior Member

Posts: 207I've had three sessions with her, all at her location, and can confirm she's legit only. She did come close to that area with her massaging, but never did she give a hint unfortunately.
Originally Posted by FireBreather
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 14:21 #6895Senior Member

Posts: 168Prob Avoid
Unless you're looking for a legit massage anyway.
I had her come to the house once a good while back. I should've known when she came in in scrubs in was a no go. Brought her own table. She did the Reiki bowl bullshit. Covered the whole time. That was it.
She reached out months later asking if I wanted a follow up session. I was just honest and said I was looking for more fun than a massage. She agreed to L1. I think she was hurting for $. Anyway, went to her place and asked her to skip the Reiki. Everything covered again. Non sensual. I mean nothing close to it. Then on the flip she continued the non-sensual and finally just took the drape off. I wasnt even close to being hard and she just reached in and started awkwardly tugging. Took me a bit to get going. Longer to finish. She walked out right after and waited for me to clean myself up. Very awkward. Not sure if she's handled a dick before. Unless she's learned the art of a sensual massage, you're wasting your coins (IMHO). Never contacted again. Good luck.
https://www.realignmassagetherapy.com/about-me
-
07-07-25 12:16 #6894Senior Member

Posts: 2964This Julia?
Guessing this is the Julia you met with?
Originally Posted by RobertJdn
[View Original Post]
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...862671753.html
-
07-07-25 11:59 #6893Senior Member

Posts: 222Julia
Originally Posted by Jingleheimer
[View Original Post]
I saw her a few weeks ago. Nice private house Baldwin area. She is cute and has a nice figure. I'd say the pictures are filtered but not too far off. Russian, English is good enough. Massage was solid although the table was one of those that probably wouldn't support a big guy, it was fine for me. Massage was $1. 5. Flip requests $1. 0 but quickly accepts $. 5. Decent ending but very limited otc allowed. More is available but didn't discuss price, just said it was a lot more. Would be great if she got naked but very expensive for solid massage and L1.Skinny, blonde Craigslist Julia
Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa
I do not know looks good but have only texted her seems pricy.
Carlosa, she doesn't put prices in her Craigslist ad. Can you give us an idea of what you mean by "pricey"? Thanks, Man









Reply With Quote






