Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 887 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12360
    Quote Originally Posted by Workaholic1976  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents! I hope everybody had a happy and safe 4th. I posted yesterday but not seeing it on forum so apologies if it pops up twice. Guessing this one might be TGTBT but seemed legit when I texted her yesterday, said she's been reviewed on this but its been a couple of years. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...k/207411034390
    She is real, fun, and as advertised. Place is not the best, daytime only for me. She looks better than her pics. Will repeat.

  2. #12359

    Anyone

    Seen these two and wanted to see if anyone have any information on them. Please PM me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...i/153993353443

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/860721380190

  3. #12358

    Firecracker

    Hey gents! I hope everybody had a happy and safe 4th. I posted yesterday but not seeing it on forum so apologies if it pops up twice. Guessing this one might be TGTBT but seemed legit when I texted her yesterday, said she's been reviewed on this but its been a couple of years. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...k/207411034390
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1331.jpg‎   IMG_1332.jpg‎  

  4. #12357
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    I just saw that she was recently active on secretbenefits. So if anyone has a working account there, please report.

    Quote Originally Posted by InTheVille123  [View Original Post]
    Anybody heard anything from Samantha Bangs lately?

  5. #12356

    Recommendations?

    I'm visiting your fine area in a week or so. Curious if you all might throw a recommendation my way. Wouldn't be mad about finding a solid ebony girl, but won't be picky! Just a any solid option would do.

  6. #12355

    These two.

    Gents! I hope everybody had a good and safe 4th. I've been sticking with the AMP scene last few years, primarily because I got tired of no shows and shady outcall spots. Recently though these two very attractive spinners have gotten my attention. I'm guessing likely TGTBT or gps as I haven't noticed any feedback on the board, but figured I would ask. Does anybody have any experience with either? First one posted today and second it's been a while. Thanks in advance!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...k/207411034390

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...6/461990243770

  7. #12354

    QVlover

    Can ya clear some space?

  8. #12353

    Ellie

    Anyone know Ellie's whereabouts, if she's still working? This is the recently divorced waitress with the kitten in her hotel. She was fun.

  9. #12352

    Caitlin Bell

    I met the Caitlin Belle when she visited GVL last week. Highly recommend. Comms great, meet on time, safe hotel. Easy screening with P411. Legit, safe, clean, sober. Stunning beauty. Pics are accurate, but she's even better in person. Very skilled and generous provider. GFE experience. Former pornstar. Easy to find vids online. Great reviews on TER. Donation is as indicated on T. L. Expensive but worth it IMO. Recommend seeing her if she comes back to GVL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/caitlinbellxxx

  10. #12351

    Taylor Adams

    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmer8  [View Original Post]
    She is a solid performer. Great attitude and is enthusiastic. Everything covered. I had a great time. Check her reviews on The Erotic Review.
    Thanks for the feedback.

  11. #12350

    Taylar adams

    Quote Originally Posted by AllenByrd  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Taylor Adams on tryst will be in Greenville in a couple of weeks I seen her a few years back in Knoxville an had a great time just wanting how she is now dm me if you prefer I would be thankful.
    She is a solid performer. Great attitude and is enthusiastic. Everything covered. I had a great time. Check her reviews on The Erotic Review.

  12. #12349

    Interested

    Any insights on this young lady? Interested in her, but hoping for some insight from some of you. I travel through the area regularly and am interested to find a regular to meet. If you don't know her, any recommendations?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spartanburg/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sweet-petite--ready-to-meet-86/461990243770

  13. #12348

    Taylor Adams

    Has anyone seen Taylor Adams on tryst will be in Greenville in a couple of weeks I seen her a few years back in Knoxville an had a great time just wanting how she is now dm me if you prefer I would be thankful.

  14. #12347

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by HombreLyndo  [View Original Post]
    Look like she's leaving tomorrow. Does she visit this area often? Might have to come up with a reason to be in Charlotte.
    She doesn't visit here often. It's her first time here and idk if she seen enough people to come back, hopefully she did.

  15. #12346
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    At one time she was doing doubles with Nova. Stay safe everyone.
    Looks like she's back:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/017277626303

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape