Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 8303
-
07-09-25 01:44 #7568Douchebag

Posts: 158Same, DM me if you can. I don't have it saved. Suck about them its the same for me. All empty.
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 01:32 #7567Douchebag

Posts: 158Katt is legit
Didn't read that long review above so I can't confirm what he is saying. But I can confirm Katt is legit. She is a pretty cool girl, always straight forward no BS. Rates are more then reasonable. She isn't even close to GPS. Def not as skinny as those photos though, she just had a kid. Those are for sure older photos.
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 22:07 #7566Senior Member

Posts: 104I've texted her in the past about it and she was open to it with recent tests. My main concern is her lack of pd reviews despite being on there for a few years. Also our schedules never aligned when she visited the bay so I never got to see her.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 21:46 #7565Senior Member

Posts: 207Probably no Bare
All her reviews on TER mention condom and one reviewer even discusses that they had to go to lobby gift shop to get condom. So unless you have other intel, it doesn't sound as though bare is an option.
Originally Posted by Dhgrg
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 21:28 #7564Senior Member

Posts: 104HarleePhoenix
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/HarleePhoenix
Anyone experience her? She's visiting California and I would like to know if anyone here has sampled her bare.
-
07-08-25 18:42 #7563Senior Member

Posts: 216SarayahHaze (MikkaFay) is still providing based on her privatedelights listings.
-
07-08-25 17:09 #7562Senior Member

Posts: 110Last 2 visits this month
I've seen her twice in the last month, same place up north same great attitude, However, this last time she pulled out a condom. I asked "We use those now?" and she said "I'm not on birth control anymore" we still bypassed it because she knows me from over the years. I put her through the ringer as usual but busted on her back after doggy. Chitchat after the deed uncovered she's dating someone new so that may have something to do with it (she had a few new pictures posted by the bed she pointed to) I believe Lexi has been gone for a while and I asked about Pamela who is my second favorite at the house and just got a "she's around" If someone new goes verify BBFS I guess, If your are a regular or she know you it might still be on the table YMMV.
Originally Posted by BaldPopsicle20
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 12:33 #7561Regular Member

Posts: 23Tasia and her stable
Are they gone? Shay, Ari, Lexi seem to have disappeared and haven't seen Tasia herself post anywhere in a long time. Is the fun over?
-
07-08-25 07:28 #7560Senior Member

Posts: 49Jordy
Don't waste your time with this one. While you can see she has gained weight since some of the pics posted, its a bit more than she let's on. But, that wasn't a deal breaker. She agreed to bb and cim and / or cip. Once in the room, says just bbj. Whatever, I'll just go with it. After 30 seconds, of what was starting out to be pretty decent, says no cim. After that, it was over. After changing the agreement, the passive attitude, any attraction left was a ghost.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/189804916
-
07-08-25 05:58 #7559Senior Member

Posts: 338Milk
This one sounds great. Didn't seem to be any reviews for her other than on them but I can't see them, wondering if anyone else has seen her & had a similar experience. Not sure what her rates are though. Want to make sure this isn't a shill and no issues, bf, gps bs.
Originally Posted by URLSurfer
[View Original Post]
Pm ok thanks.
-
07-07-25 02:38 #7558Senior Member

Posts: 26Kelsey
I met up with her this afternoon. The location is downtown, not a terrible spot, but I went during the day, and it was fine. She lives alone; I didn't see any pimp or boyfriends. She is really down to earth, and her service was amazing. Pretty much anything goes. She was showered and fresh when I arrived. She chatted for a bit after. Overall, one of the best experiences I had. Also, use the second number on her them page.
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 01:33 #7557Senior Member

Posts: 240No Gatekeeping.
Here is a list of BBFS ladies I have seen in the last year up to yesterday.
My current fav. Will let you creampie if you are tested. Nice implants.
https://callescort.org/702-461-2527
Claims that she does not do BBFS but I been seeing her BBFS since March.
https://callescort.org/702-635-4918
She open to BBFS then wasn't but decided to. Tight Latina I've ever had.
https://callescort.org/702-635-4918
One of my fav. Every time I see her she gets filled up.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/186117981
Just creampied her last night. Anal is open as well tho she's not a fan of creampies up there.
https://callescort.org/702-503-0494
She seems to have retired tho her number is still the same. Was my BBFS go to in 2024. Tit body for a older chick.
https://hot.com/us/nv/las-vegas/esco...98-6020/m-2VvD
That's my current list. Remember to get tested fellas. I'm seeing Kelsey next week so I get to see what all the fuss is about. LOL.
-
07-06-25 18:53 #7556Senior Member

Posts: 47Her number with 666 is the correct one.
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
I enjoy going to Kelsey but I refuse to pay the high prices she sometimes asks. She is safe, I call is on Fremont and Bruce I think, one of the hotels on that strip. She lives alone.
-
07-06-25 17:15 #7555Senior Member

Posts: 240Paying 500 is wild. LOL.
Originally Posted by RacerCarl
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-25 17:13 #7554Senior Member

Posts: 240New Girls
I'm curious as to why we discuss the same girls over and over? No one looks for new girls? I have met many ladies who are BBFS friendly if you are respectful, clean, and for a decent price (under $$ I'll start sending some links.











Reply With Quote




